• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2022, 07:28:25 PM
Ha. Outdoors, or at home, is better anyway. Unless one is still young and trying out for a team so has to do so, or World's Strongest Man and you need serious weights and a supplier. And this avoids even the normal stuff like staph infections, athlete's foot, recurring billing, etc. And you get Vitamin-D by the sun. Plus your friend  @K_Dubb says tons of the homo at a gym.

pate

I once again get an opportunity to test out my "pureblood" natural immunity.

Last Sunday, my family celebrated my dad's 80th(?) birthday at a chinese restaurant (which reminds me that I have a post to make in the "Fortune Cookies I Have Disemboweled And Eaten" thread, if I can find the fortune from that evening), with a number of relatives present.

Including, my mother (naturally) and two aunts that came in from out of town:  they are now three confirmed "cases," I even visited my mother yesterday and she sounded a bit fluish.  I recall thinking to myself "I wonder if it's the CornHoleEbola-19.5?.." but didn't say anything because she is "FULLY CACCINATED" with boosters, and it is a bit of a sensitive subject.

So I just asked if she was feeling allright, and she said "It's my allergies," apparently last night there was a fever associated with her allergies so she took a test this morning, and doctor conference call etc.

I just spoke to her over the phone, and she is not on a ventilator or anything.  Got the Paxlovid snake-oil as a prescription, and all & all seems to be experiencing a bad flu/cold.

I assume that I was "exposed" on Sunday, and yet again yesterday and since everyone that has come down with it has presented symptoms over the past day or so, I think I once again have survived untouched.

I have no information on the Caccination status of my aunts, I suspect that they both have been.  But as usual am, Nautical Shore.

If you (dear reader) would keep my unfortunate fully caccinated mother & aunts in your prayers, I would appreciate it.  I think they will all be fine even if you don't, so no pressure or anything.

I did experience "mild retardation" (in the French sense) on my way to the worksites both yesterday and today.  Today did not develop (thankfully) into "FULL RETARDATION" by the end of the day like yesterday, when I had a 12-hour day (only nine today) although the mileage worked out to be the same.

That is all, Carrie Anne.

-p

WOTR

Quote from: pate on October 15, 2022, 08:41:10 PMI once again get an opportunity to test out my "pureblood" natural immunity.

Last Sunday, my family celebrated my dad's 80th(?) birthday at a chinese restaurant (which reminds me that I have a post to make in the "Fortune Cookies I Have Disemboweled And Eaten" thread, if I can find the fortune from that evening), with a number of relatives present.

Including, my mother (naturally) and two aunts that came in from out of town:  they are now three confirmed "cases," I even visited my mother yesterday and she sounded a bit fluish.  I recall thinking to myself "I wonder if it's the CornHoleEbola-19.5?.." but didn't say anything because she is "FULLY CACCINATED" with boosters, and it is a bit of a sensitive subject.

So I just asked if she was feeling allright, and she said "It's my allergies," apparently last night there was a fever associated with her allergies so she took a test this morning, and doctor conference call etc.

I just spoke to her over the phone, and she is not on a ventilator or anything.  Got the Paxlovid snake-oil as a prescription, and all & all seems to be experiencing a bad flu/cold.

I assume that I was "exposed" on Sunday, and yet again yesterday and since everyone that has come down with it has presented symptoms over the past day or so, I think I once again have survived untouched.

I have no information on the Caccination status of my aunts, I suspect that they both have been.  But as usual am, Nautical Shore.

If you (dear reader) would keep my unfortunate fully caccinated mother & aunts in your prayers, I would appreciate it.  I think they will all be fine even if you don't, so no pressure or anything.

I did experience "mild retardation" (in the French sense) on my way to the worksites both yesterday and today.  Today did not develop (thankfully) into "FULL RETARDATION" by the end of the day like yesterday, when I had a 12-hour day (only nine today) although the mileage worked out to be the same.

-p

I will remember your mother in prayers. I honestly hope that it is mild and short lived.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on October 15, 2022, 08:41:10 PMI once again get an opportunity to test out my "pureblood" natural immunity.

-p
Will do. I was roped into picking up a some folks at a festival. I was fine since football game over and Stros 18 inning game got me 'ok' to drive. Course had to stop at Whataburger for them and one drunk lady in car keeps coughing, while they got out to pee and get burgers. Not a blood-relative. I say, sorry got no water.' She 'its ok, I just been having this cough for weeks.' I'm thinking, great. You at ACL (lotsa people n homos) and keep coughing at me. Boy George was even there apparently. I said 'thought he was dead.' She: cough 'that was George Micheal' cough.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on October 16, 2022, 01:16:03 AMWill do. I was roped into picking up a some folks at a festival. I was fine since football game over and Stros 18 inning game got me 'ok' to drive. Course had to stop at Whataburger for them and one drunk lady in car keeps coughing, while they got out to pee and get burgers. Not a blood-relative. I say, sorry got no water.' She 'its ok, I just been having this cough for weeks.' I'm thinking, great. You at ACL (lotsa people n homos) and keep coughing at me. Boy George was even there apparently. I said 'thought he was dead.' She: cough 'that was George Micheal' cough.
It's kind of funny. One of my mothers good friends who just recently started going out took a plane to another city and got sick while there. She came back and has been sick for three weeks (it can't be covid, she says. Because she is vaxxed.) Today the doctor tested and told her that he thinks it is a new strain.

Another of her friends came back very sick two weeks early from south america. She also has not tested yet because it cant be covid (she is also up to date vaxxed.) I'm sure she will test positive as well.

I saw one of my uncles a couple of weeks ago and he was sick (it was also a two week illness.) He said that he was not testing because he was vaccinated. I'm sure the look on my face asked if he was a complete moron. I really can't hide my shock at people's stupidity sometimes. I think I scoffed, raised an eyebrow and just said "oh?"

Interesting what a difference a year makes. Just had my annual physical. Last year my Doc spent 5 straight minutes ragging on my ass for not taking the vaxx and this year he didn't even mention it at all. Spent last Christmas figuring that I'd be fired in January and instead my employer has spent the whole year kissing my butt - raise, retention bonus, options.

Too bad the XBB is coming and the whole mess will start agian probably.

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1580990002892193792?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 16, 2022, 08:14:32 AMInteresting what a difference a year makes. Just had my annual physical. Last year my Doc spent 5 straight minutes ragging on my ass for not taking the vaxx and this year he didn't even mention it at all. Spent last Christmas figuring that I'd be fired in January and instead my employer has spent the whole year kissing my butt - raise, retention bonus, options.

Yeah, let's all start pushing the panic button again because that worked out so well the last time. Infinite 🙄s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 16, 2022, 08:14:32 AMInteresting what a difference a year makes. Just had my annual physical. Last year my Doc spent 5 straight minutes ragging on my ass for not taking the vaxx and this year he didn't even mention it at all. Spent last Christmas figuring that I'd be fired in January and instead my employer has spent the whole year kissing my butt - raise, retention bonus, options.

I mean, there must be some horrifying vids coming out of China about this, no? Not this time?  ??? 🙄

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2022, 09:36:12 AMI mean, there must be some horrifying vids coming out of China about this, no? Not this time?  ??? 🙄

After the midterms. Timing is everything.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on October 15, 2022, 08:41:10 PMIf you (dear reader) would keep my unfortunate fully caccinated mother & aunts in your prayers, I would appreciate it.  I think they will all be fine even if you don't, so no pressure or anything.

Dear Kord Jesus please bless sir his mother and his aunts and keep them safe from harm Amen 🙏🏿

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2022, 09:57:51 PMHa. Outdoors, or at home, is better anyway. Unless one is still young and trying out for a team so has to do so, or World's Strongest Man and you need serious weights and a supplier. And this avoids even the normal stuff like staph infections, athlete's foot, recurring billing, etc. And you get Vitamin-D by the sun. Plus your friend  @K_Dubb says tons of the homo at a gym.

Yes even suburban gyms are crawling with homosexuals arranging assignations and  undressing other patrons with their eyes, as soon as you walk in you feel like it is lunch break for a bunch of starving, sweaty construction workers who have been toiling for hours, and you are a lone cheeseburger.  Were doc to darken their door whether it be the in door or the out door (they will never be so picky), I tremble for his virtue.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 16, 2022, 01:16:03 AMWill do. I was roped into picking up a some folks at a festival. I was fine since football game over and Stros 18 inning game got me 'ok' to drive. Course had to stop at Whataburger for them and one drunk lady in car keeps coughing, while they got out to pee and get burgers. Not a blood-relative. I say, sorry got no water.' She 'its ok, I just been having this cough for weeks.' I'm thinking, great. You at ACL (lotsa people n homos) and keep coughing at me. Boy George was even there apparently. I said 'thought he was dead.' She: cough 'that was George Micheal' cough.

You are lucky if you don't get the monkepox out of this dangerous third-hand encounter with the LGBT population, there is some suspicion it is airborne.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2022, 10:52:38 AMDear Kord Jesus please bless sir his mother and his aunts and keep them safe from harm Amen 🙏🏿

That seemed pretty lame and insincere. Are you trying to make them die? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 16, 2022, 10:49:00 AMAfter the midterms. Timing is everything.

Yeah, that seems like an accurate assessment. Get ready to ba, sheep. ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2022, 11:49:18 AMThat seemed pretty lame and insincere. Are you trying to make them die? ???

LOL given the checks He's cashed for me I don't think Kord Jesus is going to quibble over a typo 🙏🏿

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2022, 09:36:12 AMI mean, there must be some horrifying vids coming out of China about this, no? Not this time?  ??? 🙄

Been done to death. The embalmer vaxx clot vids are where the action is lately.

https://rumble.com/v11qcta-unbelievable-blood-clots-video-from-embalmer-richard-hirschman.html

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2022, 10:52:38 AMDear Kord Jesus please bless sir his mother and his aunts and keep them safe from harm Amen 🙏🏿

"Kord Jesus" is that the name theythe hobo elite use for their "Aborted Baby Jesus" incarnation of Him?

You know, the one that miraculously survived the post-Immaculate Conception pre-birth abortion.  I wonder if that qualifies as His first miracle?  I assume that the Immaculate Conception was God's doing.

I am a believer in the multi-verse aspect of Jesus, this is a new one for me.  I will add Him to the List that includes but is not limited to:  "Space Jesus," "Zombie Jesus," "Kung-Fu Jesus," "Black Jesus," "Time Traveling Jesus," "Mormon Jesus," and all the others.

I do not Judge your belief in "Kord Jesus," but that one is more twisted than "Zombie Jesus," In my lay open-onion...  As a question of Faith I shall not question your apparently questionable choice in that area, as we cannot truly know until we meet whatever form He takes in the afterlife.

I am hoping, personally, for the "Warrior Jesus" who is somewhat akin to "Kung-Fu Jesus" who comes back on a golden sky chariot and recruits the 144,000 elect that will go with Him to physically smite the evil ones in the world.

I envision old school Bronze Swords, Spears, Shields and Miraculous Bulletproof Armor of God all of a distinctly Late Republic Roman design that will allow us His Army to get really up close and personal with the smiting, dispatching, and elimination of unforgivable sinners from the face of the Everlasting World Without End.

Something akin to that one scene from A Clockwork Orange:

Only without me having to travel back in time to whip Him to the Crucifixion, of course I would do this if He commanded it of me, which would be weird and sort of make sense?

Also, that Clockwork Orange scene gets the uniform wrong, I imagine that Holy Purple/Violet would be the color rather than Greens/Reds/etc.., again I would wear whatever colors the Lord commands of course.  I digress, let me sum it all up with a:

I pray daily for the return of "Warrior Jesus" and that He will forgive me and ask me to join His ranks, because that would be kick-ass!

-p

/self-reported:  off topic

ediot:  Attn Site Administrators;  Isn't there some way to make SMF ignore that "age-restricted" stuff on the Vidya's?

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on October 16, 2022, 01:48:19 PM"Kord Jesus" is that the name theythe hobo elite use for their "Aborted Baby Jesus" incarnation of Him?

You know, the one that miraculously survived the post-Immaculate Conception pre-birth abortion.  I wonder if that qualifies as His first miracle?  I assume that the Immaculate Conception was God's doing.

I am a believer in the multi-verse aspect of Jesus, this is a new one for me.  I will add Him to the List that includes but is not limited to:  "Space Jesus," "Zombie Jesus," "Kung-Fu Jesus," "Black Jesus," "Time Traveling Jesus," "Mormon Jesus," and all the others.

I do not Judge your belief in "Kord Jesus," but that one is more twisted than "Zombie Jesus," In my lay open-onion...  As a question of Faith I shall not question your apparently questionable choice in that area, as we cannot truly know until we meet whatever form He takes in the afterlife.

I am hoping, personally, for the "Warrior Jesus" who is somewhat akin to "Kung-Fu Jesus" who comes back on a golden sky chariot and recruits the 144,000 elect that will go with Him to physically smite the evil ones in the world.

I envision old school Bronze Swords, Spears, Shields and Miraculous Bulletproof Armor of God all of a distinctly Late Republic Roman design that will allow us His Army to get really up close and personal with the smiting, dispatching, and elimination of unforgivable sinners from the face of the Everlasting World Without End.

Something akin to that one scene from A Clockwork Orange:

Only without me having to travel back in time to whip Him to the Crucifixion, of course I would do this if He commanded it of me, which would be weird and sort of make sense?

Also, that Clockwork Orange scene gets the uniform wrong, I imagine that Holy Purple/Violet would be the color rather than Greens/Reds/etc.., again I would wear whatever colors the Lord commands of course.  I digress, let me sum it all up with a:

I pray daily for the return of "Warrior Jesus" and that He will forgive me and ask me to join His ranks, because that would be kick-ass!

-p

/self-reported:  off topic

ediot:  Attn Site Administrators;  Isn't there some way to make SMF ignore that "age-restricted" stuff on the Vidya's?

Dear sir, under a strict reading the 144,000 (12,000 from each tribe of Israel) seem to function as a sort of gay Jewish choir.

QuoteAnd I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. -- Revelation 14

So, while I do not doubt your musical abilities -- whatever that song is must be fiendishly difficult -- and the mellifluous nature of your utterances is well-known to me, your warlike talents and robust animal spirits might find you somewhere nearer the head of the armies of heaven astride their white horses, arrayed in linen fine and pure.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2022, 11:00:56 AMYou are lucky if you don't get the monkeypox out of this dangerous third-hand encounter with the LGBT population, there is some suspicion it is airborne.
Great. Thanks for reminding me of the PridePox. As if the Corona-Chan from cough-cough lady wasn't troubling enough. I'm traveling this week, luckily not now, due to crowds at the airports due to all the events but plan to wear a full Tyvek suit and respirator. Kidding. I'll just drink a bit more cocktails from the stewardesses since alcohol kills germs.

Speaking of which, the dentist gave away those free alcohol bottles and I noticed the label said 'hand sanitizer' Alcohol Antiseptic' '80% topical solution''non-sterile.' WTF? 'Non-sterile?' I thought that was the whole point? Or some lawyer disclaimer in case it doesn't work for the prior claims? 

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on October 16, 2022, 03:48:02 AMIt's kind of funny. One of my mothers good friends who just recently started going out took a plane to another city and got sick while there. She came back and has been sick for three weeks (it can't be covid, she says. Because she is vaxxed.) Today the doctor tested and told her that he thinks it is a new strain.

Another of her friends came back very sick two weeks early from south america. She also has not tested yet because it cant be covid (she is also up to date vaxxed.) I'm sure she will test positive as well.

I saw one of my uncles a couple of weeks ago and he was sick (it was also a two week illness.) He said that he was not testing because he was vaccinated. I'm sure the look on my face asked if he was a complete moron. I really can't hide my shock at people's stupidity sometimes. I think I scoffed, raised an eyebrow and just said "oh?"

They are really pushing the flu jab here. I also got a cousin who got jabbed many times and has had Corona-Chan twice, maybe thrice. She even went to a very poor section of LA to get a jab at a free clinic to jab 'people of color.' (She is not 'of color' and drove her Tesla there from her house in Hollywood.) 'It was ok because there were police monitoring the vaccine lines.' And she assured me, being typical limousine liberal, that the 'residents of the neighborhood were treated first but not many showed up so that had available vaccines that need to be kept cold and used quickly so I got a text and we all went down.' Then she even got both 'brands' of the jabs from her doctor also. Still got Corona-Chan twice, maybe three times.

Lazarus

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2022, 12:12:58 PMLOL given the checks He's cashed for me I don't think Kord Jesus is going to quibble over a typo 🙏🏿

That sounded so intentional.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2022, 03:02:48 PMDear sir, under a strict reading the 144,000 (12,000 from each tribe of Israel) seem to function as a sort of gay Jewish choir.

QuoteThese are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.  -- Revelation 14

So, while I do not doubt your musical abilities -- whatever that song is must be fiendishly difficult -- and the mellifluous nature of your utterances is well-known to me, your warlike talents and robust animal spirits might find you somewhere nearer the head of the armies of heaven astride their white horses, arrayed in linen fine and pure.

I never was too sure about the Nicean Council's election to include the Book of Revelation as canon, most probably for that bit about un-defiled by women virgin warriors.

Isn't there some sort of way that I could re-virginify through Baptism?

Maybe I could do that right before I join the 144,000-strong Army of God?

Nautical Shore?

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 16, 2022, 05:09:11 PMGreat. Thanks for reminding me of the PridePox. As if the Corona-Chan from cough-cough lady wasn't troubling enough. I'm traveling this week, luckily not now, due to crowds at the airports due to all the events but plan to wear a full Tyvek suit and respirator. Kidding. I'll just drink a bit more cocktails from the stewardesses since alcohol kills germs.

Speaking of which, the dentist gave away those free alcohol bottles and I noticed the label said 'hand sanitizer' Alcohol Antiseptic' '80% topical solution''non-sterile.' WTF? 'Non-sterile?' I thought that was the whole point? Or some lawyer disclaimer in case it doesn't work for the prior claims? 

Haha it probably just means the bottle wasn't autoclaved before filling as might be done for surgery etc, and whoever filled it did so while hacking wheezing picking their nose and scratching their bum with dirty fingernails so beware

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on October 16, 2022, 06:07:44 PMSo, while I do not doubt your musical abilities -- whatever that song is must be fiendishly difficult -- and the mellifluous nature of your utterances is well-known to me, your warlike talents and robust animal spirits might find you somewhere nearer the head of the armies of heaven astride their white horses, arrayed in linen fine and pure.

I never was too sure about the Nicean Council's election to include the Book of Revelation as canon, most probably for that bit about un-defiled by women virgin warriors.

Isn't there some sort of way that I could re-virginify through Baptism?

Maybe I could do that right before I join the 144,000-strong Army of God?

Nautical Shore?

-p

Dear sir, back when purity rings were popular among certain churches in the last paroxysm of piety there was some talk of reclaiming virginity by a formal, public commitment ceremony which I beg you to undergo and recount here for us, oh I shall laugh and laugh!

Transability of Omicron with a kill rate of Marburg.

JUST IN - US researchers at Boston University have developed a new lethal Covid mutant strain in a laboratory  – echoing the type of experiments many fear started the pandemic.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1582034277524332544

QuoteWe generated chimeric recombinant SARS-CoV-2 encoding the S
 gene of Omicron in the backbone of an ancestral SARS-CoV-2 isolate and compared this
 virus with the naturally circulating Omicron variant. The Omicron S-bearing virus robustly
 escapes vaccine-induced humoral immunity, mainly due to mutations in the receptor49 binding motif (RBM), yet unlike naturally occurring Omicron, efficiently replicates in cell
 lines and primary-like distal lung cells. In K18-hACE2 mice, while Omicron causes mild,
 non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality
 rate of 80%

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.10.13.512134v1.full.pdf

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2022, 11:18:32 AMTransability of Omicron with a kill rate of Marburg.

JUST IN - US researchers at Boston University have developed a new lethal Covid mutant strain in a laboratory  – echoing the type of experiments many fear started the pandemic.

Someone should just drop a strategic nuke on Boston University immediately.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2022, 11:26:53 AMSomeone should just drop a strategic nuke on Boston University immediately.

Indeed. First question is why one would dick around with something like that and the second, is if you decided to do so why isn't it done out on Wake or Howland island or some similar isolated place? Nah - lets muck with it a half mile from Fenway Park. Nothing bad will happen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2022, 11:42:05 AMIndeed. First question is why one would dick around with something like that and the second, is if you decided to do so why isn't it done out on Wake or Howland island or some similar isolated place? Nah - lets muck with it a half mile from Fenway Park. Nothing bad will happen.

I want to start a foundation called KAG: Kill All Globalists. It would be dedicated to violently ending the lives of globalist authoritarian control freaks, for the betterment of humanity.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2022, 11:42:05 AMIndeed. First question is why one would dick around with something like that and the second, is if you decided to do so why isn't it done out on Wake or Howland island or some similar isolated place? Nah - lets muck with it a half mile from Fenway Park. Nothing bad will happen.
Plum Island, Ft. Detrick, etc it seems weird to have facilities so close to population centers! The scientists do it because they can do so it and always want to push further and, possibly, forget the potential ramifications, because of the nerdy nature, want to be 'first,' and make science history. The military always seeking an edge and more and use excuses of "other guys are doing it, so we better also." Which is, sorta true. And there is a weird almost suicidal gene in human nature, curiosity killed the cat. (Though according to some Austrian we can't really tell, sometimes, if the cat is dead or alive.)

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2022, 11:18:32 AMTransability of Omicron with a kill rate of Marburg.

Did they publish their recipe for this dread virus?

Or will we have to wait for it to show up on WikiLeaks or 4chan?

-p