• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Doomed

...long time shirker here. I stumbled onto this mess, and I knew you turkeys would be all over it. You lot are better than CNN. I wish she'd blow her nose. Puttin' me off my supper.

I have to bounce between two streams and Youtube to hear this shit

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 07:19:17 PM
I would love to hear Airyn's side. Omg do you hear how her voice changes as soon as she has a sucker on the line.

Anybody have a Facebook account to burn in order to contact Airyn.

Airyn should be concerned for her kids' safety and her own... 

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 07:19:17 PM
I would love to hear Airyn's side. Omg do you hear how her voice changes as soon as she has a sucker on the line.

# TeamAiryn

# NotAboutHer... Again

This is radio theatre. The last 2 weeks was a move calculated to build the drama.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 02, 2018, 07:21:36 PM
Anybody have a Facebook account to burn in order to contact Airyn.

Airyn should be concerned for her kids' safety and her own...
I don't but maybe someone else does. Oh right, sure a random call.

GravitySucks

I can’t listen to this crap anymore

Tell her to stick her fake tears and manipulative fake self-deprecating attitude and smoke it in her next bowl. JFC

It is not about her but yet it is all about her.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 02, 2018, 07:21:17 PM
I have to bounce between two streams and Youtube to hear this shit
I can hear on the main site "listen live" button but it has annoying bubble sounds. Do they do the show from underwater in Lake Ponchartrain or in an aquarium shop?

popple

Art's legacy is within the shows he recorded. Carrying on MITD isn't necessary for his memory.

DarKPenguiN

This bitch is seriously crazy... I think crazy is funny though so its all good.

PChirp

Quote from: Doomed on May 02, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
...long time shirker here. I stumbled onto this mess, and I knew you turkeys would be all over it. You lot are better than CNN. I wish she'd blow her nose. Puttin' me off my supper.

GREETINGS Doomed!  Post Often!   ;D

Without a doubt. She still is in breakdown. She sounds medicated, but not enough.

Grifynne

Made a banner for Heather's new show...

That's not saying much.

IamNegan

#MethMouthBoomhauer isn't trending at all on Twitter...we need to do something about that... :D

popple

Oh, Heather cares about the precious souls that listen to her. Well, she didn't mind being a cunt to people here who tried to help her.

Juan

Quote from: canadiancommie on May 02, 2018, 07:23:00 PM
Without a doubt. She still is in breakdown. She sounds medicated, but not enough.
My view as a news producer was that breakdowns in private were private. Breakdowns in public were fair game.

nice.

Rocketeer

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 07:23:20 PM
Made a banner for Heather's new show...

Except that actually looks awesome.

timebandit

I need my riley martin piss jug..
oh wait..I'm on my laptop.. I'll just take it with me

albrecht

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 07:22:56 PM
Art's legacy is within the shows he recorded. Carrying on MITD isn't necessary for his memory.
His legacy should strike all the MITD shows from archives and memories because Art should be remembered for his good stuff and not the new ones or, especially, her shows.

The only thing that holds me in check is I don't want to read about her suicide and feel guilty about it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
Oh, Heather cares about the precious souls that listen to her. Well, she didn't mind being a cunt to people here who tried to help her.

Yep

Rix Gins

What a syrupy sweet cry-fest.  I've got to stop listening before my pre-diabetic state gets sent into full blown.

Dateline

I am late to the party, where can I listen to this?

East of the Rockies...
General Johnson Jamison, where are you?

whoozit

My wife just told the women on the podcast to stop crying.

zeebo

Can you guys imagine if Hoagie ever made a scene like this to save his show?