• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Chine

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 10, 2014, 03:51:53 PM
Graffiti 'artists' are vandals, nothing more.

PaperBoy. His work is not vandalism. He's a street artist asked by property owners and given permission on their premises.

Here is one for my Art Pick from three weeks ago. Very well known street artist, who creates beautiful work.

http://www.sarasotaday.com/blog_view.cfm?BlogID=1328

b_dubb

Sir I believe that is Skyline chili. Or also known as Cincinnati-style vomit.

Eddie Coyle

One out of every 23 people wearing a Misfits T-shirt has actually heard their music.

Quote from: jazmunda on September 11, 2014, 01:14:40 AM
Sadly, this will be me one day. Shoot me now.

Photos of Sad Dads at a One Direction Concert

Actually, no one in that audience looks all that thrilled.   ???
Almost renews my faith in humanity.  tee hee

HorrorRetro

I just had the strangest experience. I went out to let the chickens out of the coop and to check for any eggs. I'm looking into the nesting boxes when I hear a cat meowing behind me. I looked behind me, but there was no cat there; however, there was a crow up in the tree behind me. I figured it was mimicking a cat, since they are all over the neighborhood. So I take the eggs in and come back out, and I'm bent over the coop and when I clearly hear this bird say "Hello." I know some crows can be taught to say a few words, but this is a wild one.  :o

Chine

Gina. Oh, love it . Haha.

So, I'm walking along and almost run right into a squirrel. As he wouldn't budge, being that he was so focused on nibbling on something larger than a nut. His little paws clinging to it for dear life. Turns out he scored a piece of toast smothered in peanut butter. Poor little guy could barely grasp it as he scurried away.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Chine on September 12, 2014, 04:02:08 PM
Gina. Oh, love it . Haha.

So, I'm walking along and almost run right into a squirrel. As he wouldn't budge, being that he was so focused on nibbling on something larger than a nut. His little paws clinging to it for dear life. Turns out he scored a piece of toast smothered in peanut butter. Poor little guy could barely grasp it as he scurried away.

He won the snack lottery lol.  Since we have the same crows around us all the time (I assume), I wonder if it heard me say hello to the hens. When I got out every morning, I say, "Hello, girls," and let them out.  Either way it was bizarre. It sounded just like a parrot saying hello.

Have a great weekend!

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 12, 2014, 04:58:37 PM
He won the snack lottery lol.  Since we have the same crows around us all the time (I assume), I wonder if it heard me say hello to the hens. When I got out every morning, I say, "Hello, girls," and let them out.  Either way it was bizarre. It sounded just like a parrot saying hello.

Have a great weekend!

That is weird.  We have a lot of crows that make a lot of odd sounds, but I've never heard one say "hello" or mimic a human.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 12, 2014, 02:55:13 PM
... I know some crows can be taught to say a few words, but this is a wild one.  :o

My grandfather had a crow on his farm that would follow him around, it learned to speak at least a few words.

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on September 12, 2014, 04:02:08 PM
...So, I'm walking along and almost run right into a squirrel. ...Turns out he scored a piece of toast smothered in peanut butter. Poor little guy could barely grasp it as he scurried away.

Probably best you didn't confront him - squirrels can get crazy when under the peanut-butter spell.  There was this one night on a bender outside the Jif factory ... well I'm not at liberty to talk about it.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on September 13, 2014, 05:32:57 AM
This is why I don't allow my grandparents to use any form of technology.

did you intern them into a amish community ?

Chine

Quote from: zeebo on September 12, 2014, 09:07:25 PM
Probably best you didn't confront him - squirrels can get crazy when under the peanut-butter spell.  There was this one night on a bender outside the Jif factory ... well I'm not at liberty to talk about it.

Ha. I have had many fun squirrel encounters. Including those that live in our backyard, that I spoil. This one is a sweet one. At my mother's house , we have our squirrel, 'Dexter'. We got him one of those corn cob dining seats. He'll come right up to you or sit beside me as I'm sitting on my mom's deck.

Quote from: bateman on September 12, 2014, 09:56:47 PM
I don't know why this makes me laugh so hard

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukebailey/the-adventures-of-grandparents-on-facebook#gwa3it

Oohhhhh, is that why that keeps happening?  I was just going to cancel my Facebook.  I was wondering why everyone at the last family reunion was smirking.... 

::)     :P

Tarbaby

If I had a wild crow that has learned a few words I would let it use my iPad to go to the politics thread.

Quote from: Tarbaby on September 13, 2014, 11:08:41 AM
If I had a wild crow that has learned a few words I would let it use my iPad to go to the politics thread.

Hahahahahaha.   ;D

b_dubb

Quote from: Tarbaby on September 13, 2014, 11:08:41 AM
This explains a lot of the noise in that thread

BattyBrooke

Quote from: area51drone on August 13, 2014, 03:41:23 PM
something fucky's going on in washington state right now.. i can feel it, i don't know what's about to happen, but something...  earthquake maybe?  dunno ... just posting for the record.

Seems you were right. They decided importing ebola to the U.S. was a smart move. What ever comes of it is just a symptom of an even worse diagnosis called Head Shoved Up The Ass Syndrome.

jazmunda

The General, can you confirm your whereabouts in 1994?

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on September 13, 2014, 09:06:12 PM
The General, can you confirm your whereabouts in 1994?
I think I was playing bass with the dude, in some town.

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on September 13, 2014, 08:33:33 AM
Ha. I have had many fun squirrel encounters. Including those that live in our backyard, that I spoil. This one is a sweet one. At my mother's house , we have our squirrel, 'Dexter'. We got him one of those corn cob dining seats. He'll come right up to you or sit beside me as I'm sitting on my mom's deck.

Ok, nominated for best post of the day, of course.    ;)

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on September 13, 2014, 09:35:53 PM
QuoteHa. I have had many fun squirrel encounters. Including those that live in our backyard, that I spoil. This one is a sweet one. At my mother's house , we have our squirrel, 'Dexter'. We got him one of those corn cob dining seats. He'll come right up to you or sit beside me as I'm sitting on my mom's deck.

thats because Chine has the alter ego of squirrel girl

Chine

Quote from: wr250 on September 14, 2014, 06:16:14 AM

thats because Chine has the alter ego of squirrel girl

OMG!!!! I love that! Hey, I'm going to pm you my email address and would you send me that picture? Haha

Chine

Ok. I have to share this. Being a painter, brushes, paint etc... I suck at computer art. Even those sketch apps. I'm okay with it but not as good as real digital artists. But I have a strange addiction that I use a sketch app for. I find squirrel pics and then I draw little outfits on them. Haha.

This is 'Yo, Bitch' squirrel.

b_dubb

Quote from: Chine on September 14, 2014, 08:04:55 AM
Ok. I have to share this. Being a painter, brushes, paint etc... I suck at computer art. Even those sketch apps. I'm okay with it but not as good as real digital artists. But I have a strange addiction that I use a sketch app for. I find squirrel pics and then I draw little outfits on them. Haha.

This is 'Yo, Bitch' squirrel.
Dag yo that squirrel owes me $20