• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 04:07:31 PMThat is the theme of the show though basically everything is fake and the govt is against you, prime propaganda target to erode trust in institutions, so when they scam and crime and get caught the chuds all big their chudbeards up and down and say yiss and all say see the govt is against us when they are just scamming and criming.

Same as heather and all these shows saying it's the NSA that ruined her internet trying to shut her down when you all know she was just being a dork.
It used to be a leftist ideal to 'fight the power' 'screw the system' etc. Now it is 'more war' 'trust the CIA' 'the FBI is awesome' 'Big Banks are awesome' and so on. Very amusing.

The government, because it is made of people, should be examined and feared when has too much power. Not trusted, or obeyed simply because some bureaucrat or lifelong politician from a family of politicians who, surprisingly, became millionaires, despite being just a common-man (or woman) going to Washington to do some public service. Even all those lauded and honest, self-sacrificing for the common-good, people in the House or Senate aren't the ones making most of the laws and regulations.

www.federalregister.gov

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2022, 04:22:29 PM

That's a good one, Coach!

HAH!

-p

You're the retarded nigger. 🙄

albrecht

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2022, 04:20:55 PMMan, I could sing along to that song!  Hah!  I have a customer with almost three months of unpaid back invoices.  I fear I may have to send him to collections.  Not cool, mang.

-p
Due to the vagaries of the law in Spain, possibly other parts of Iberia, some people have ideas of debt collection that don't use legalisms and letters/calls or the mob stuff of 'breaking a kneecap,' but humiliation. I think, technically, here one can't do this kind of thing. Though some more unscrupulous types do. But the Spanish version is epic. Not just calling neighbors and insinuating things they show up at any public events in costumes- usually a tuxedo/dinner-attire and silently just 'be there.'

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/aug/09/spain-debt-collectors-cobrador-del-frac

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 18, 2022, 04:22:56 PMIt used to be a leftist ideal to 'fight the power' 'screw the system' etc. Now it is 'more war' 'trust the CIA' 'the FBI is awesome' 'Big Banks are awesome' and so on. Very amusing.

Ah yes, this is the latest bid for some kind of hard counterculture rebranding for the MAGAs making like they're talkin bout some revolution man lol if I have said it once I have said it a thousand times, you can't be a revolutionary if you are fat, you must be lean and youngish and take your shirt off at the slightest provocation.  Fat people can only be jolly, that is the only emotion that renders them socially acceptable -- comedians, deacons, avuncular types fat people can't be angry because they just make people laugh and their face turns all red and funny, there are no revolutions brewing at Applebees and all that tactical gear makes them look like demented teletubbies.  The only system Alex Jones is fucking is his digestion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 09:51:18 PMAh yes, this is the latest bid for some kind of hard counterculture rebranding for the MAGAs making like they're talkin bout some revolution man lol if I have said it once I have said it a thousand times, you can't be a revolutionary if you are fat, you must be lean and youngish and take your shirt off at the slightest provocation.  Fat people can only be jolly, that is the only emotion that renders them socially acceptable -- comedians, deacons, avuncular types fat people can't be angry because they just make people laugh and their face turns all red and funny, there are no revolutions brewing at Applebees and all that tactical gear makes them look like demented teletubbies.  The only system Alex Jones is fucking is his digestion.

Moobs.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on October 18, 2022, 04:22:56 PMIt used to be a leftist ideal to 'fight the power' 'screw the system' etc. Now it is 'more war' 'trust the CIA' 'the FBI is awesome' 'Big Banks are awesome' and so on. Very amusing.

The government, because it is made of people, should be examined and feared when has too much power. Not trusted, or obeyed simply because some bureaucrat or lifelong politician from a family of politicians who, surprisingly, became millionaires, despite being just a common-man (or woman) going to Washington to do some public service. Even all those lauded and honest, self-sacrificing for the common-good, people in the House or Senate aren't the ones making most of the laws and regulations.

www.federalregister.gov

Assuming that there are more than a handful of 'leftists' in America, which I seriously doubt, you know that what you've said is not remotely true. Show me a leftist that thinks the big banks are great. If you're so against war then why don't people like you demand that spending on defence should be cut to the bone? If you're not going to use it then why are you spending so much money on a welfare programme for defence contractors? People like you aren't conservatives, and never have been, you're just reactionaries who want to get as much for themselves as they possibly can before everything falls apart. That's why you will be hunted down by a pack of wild dogs and bloodily eviscerated when the revolution comes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2022, 05:15:20 AMAssuming that there are more than a handful of 'leftists' in America, which I seriously doubt, you know that what you've said is not remotely true. Show me a leftist that thinks the big banks are great. If you're so against war then why don't people like you demand that spending on defence should be cut to the bone? If you're not going to use it then why are you spending so much money on a welfare programme for defence contractors? People like you aren't conservatives, and never have been, you're just reactionaries who want to get as much for themselves as they possibly can before everything falls apart. That's why you will be hunted down by a pack of wild dogs and bloodily eviscerated when the revolution comes.

This guy's seen Dr. Zhivago one too many times. 🙄😆

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2022, 05:15:20 AMAssuming that there are more than a handful of 'leftists' in America, which I seriously doubt, you know that what you've said is not remotely true. Show me a leftist that thinks the big banks are great. If you're so against war then why don't people like you demand that spending on defence should be cut to the bone? If you're not going to use it then why are you spending so much money on a welfare programme for defence contractors? People like you aren't conservatives, and never have been, you're just reactionaries who want to get as much for themselves as they possibly can before everything falls apart. That's why you will be hunted down by a pack of wild dogs and bloodily eviscerated when the revolution comes.

I thought the line was "capitalist running dogs?" See you Leftists even screwing up and reversing your previous propaganda and positions. You got the "reactionary" correctly but now that the Left supports the endless wars, the FBI, the CIA, and, yes, even the banks and corporations* (used to be called, generally, "the man.")

*they elected Biden. From Delaware. Where 80% of most US banks, credit card companies, and public corporations are based, legally, due to that they have very business-friendly tax and incorporation law and a legacy from Britain, unlike most States, still has a Chancery Court system, hardly a 'progressive' type of system. Though this could be argued about on the benefits but not from a 'progressive' perspective. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on October 19, 2022, 04:12:16 PMI thought the line was "capitalist running dogs?" See you Leftists even screwing up and reversing your previous propaganda and positions. You got the "reactionary" correctly but now that the Left supports the endless wars, the FBI, the CIA, and, yes, even the banks and corporations* (used to be called, generally, "the man.")

*they elected Biden. From Delaware. Where 80% of most US banks, credit card companies, and public corporations are based, legally, due to that they have very business-friendly tax and incorporation law and a legacy from Britain, unlike most States, still has a Chancery Court system, hardly a 'progressive' type of system. Though this could be argued about on the benefits but not from a 'progressive' perspective. 

They only elected Biden, faute de mieux, as you know. They wanted Bernie Sanders but were left with no other choice, it was him or Trump. Biden pulled the troops out of the Middle East and then y'all piss and moan about that. You lot adore Putin and would let him spooge in your mouth while pretending to be tough guys. You are such a bunch of dishonest cunts it's unbelievable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2022, 06:56:39 AMThey only elected Biden, faute de mieux, as you know. They wanted Bernie Sanders but were left with no other choice, it was him or Trump. Biden pulled the troops out of the Middle East and then y'all piss and moan about that. You lot adore Putin and would let him spooge in your mouth while pretending to be tough guys. You are such a bunch of dishonest cunts it's unbelievable.

More projection. You'd let Biden, the king, xi, Bill Gates and that putz in Ukraine run a train on your ass while screaming, "Give me nuclear war, daddies!" ;D

Also, Sanders rolled over for the Clintons. Remember, he said we should stop looking into her emails?  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2022, 07:39:10 AMMore projection. You'd let Biden, the king, xi, Bill Gates and that putz in Ukraine run a train on your ass while screaming, "Give me nuclear war, daddies!" ;D

Also, Sanders rolled over for the Clintons. Remember, he said we should stop looking into her emails?  :D

More gay sex fantasies from you, how veeery surprising.

It's only weirdos like you who obsess over those emails. It's because you're all so shady yourselves you think everyone else. has something to hide.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2022, 07:50:00 AMMore gay sex fantasies from you, how veeery surprising.

It's only weirdos like you who obsess over those emails. It's because you're all so shady yourselves you think everyone else. has something to hide.

Umm, you started it with your Putin fantasies. 🙄

She got people killed. 🙄🙄

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2022, 07:54:20 AMUmm, you started it with your Putin fantasies. 🙄

She got people killed. 🙄🙄

I just used a figure of speech, but you took it to a whole 'nother trouser-rubbing level.

If she caused the deaths of Americans that only raises her in my esteem.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2022, 08:35:13 AMI just used a figure of speech, but you took it to a whole 'nother trouser-rubbing level.

If she caused the deaths of Americans that only raises her in my esteem.

It's not a figure of speech. You can't stop thinking of blowing Putin

You can have her. We don't want her.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 19, 2022, 04:12:16 PMI thought the line was "capitalist running dogs?" See you Leftists even screwing up and reversing your previous propaganda and positions. You got the "reactionary" correctly but now that the Left supports the endless wars, the FBI, the CIA, and, yes, even the banks and corporations* (used to be called, generally, "the man.")

That's kind of a lame analysis, it's like every time a prominent critic of the police here gets threatened or her house vandalized you people are like HAH look she likes the police now ! ! ! but that is just mob-style protection racket, you don't criticize, we protect you.  They are public servants, accountable to the public, you start treating them like a special interest group and they swagger and abuse.  F that.

Same with FBI CIA court etc,  institutions are good when they do good and bad when they do bad.  When scammers like AJ and Trumpy who are alternate reality bs generating trolls supported by thuggish stalkers and Weimar-style militias, get caught I put on the This Is Your FBI theme and rejoice, that's what the FBI is supposed to be doing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2022, 09:49:51 AMThat's kind of a lame analysis, it's like every time a prominent critic of the police here gets threatened or her house vandalized you people are like HAH look she likes the police now ! ! ! but that is just mob-style protection racket, you don't criticize, we protect you.  They are public servants, accountable to the public, you start treating them like a special interest group and they swagger and abuse.  F that.

Same with FBI CIA court etc,  institutions are good when they do good and bad when they do bad.  When scammers like AJ and Trumpy who are alternate reality bs generating trolls supported by thuggish stalkers and Weimar-style militias, get caught I put on the This Is Your FBI theme and rejoice, that's what the FBI is supposed to be doing.

Funny, they didn't seem to be doing any of that for the Clintons or anyone on the left, really...only conservatives. Talk about your Weimar! 🙄😂

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2022, 09:57:41 AMFunny, they didn't seem to be doing any of that for the Clintons or anyone on the left, really...only conservatives. Talk about your Weimar! 🙄😂

There are no conservatives any more, only Putin-trolls, scammers, vitamin-pushers, and traitors  :'(

K_Dubb

Oh and the Trumpangelicals  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2022, 09:57:41 AMFunny, they didn't seem to be doing any of that for the Clintons or anyone on the left, really...only conservatives. Talk about your Weimar! 🙄😂

Comey literally got Trump elected by reopening the Hillary emails investigation, you stupid cunt!

Figured I'd tune into the man himself to see how he is holding up. 
https://banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

Instead get Quaker dude.  :'(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2022, 09:49:51 AMThat's kind of a lame analysis, it's like every time a prominent critic of the police here gets threatened or her house vandalized you people are like HAH look she likes the police now ! ! ! but that is just mob-style protection racket, you don't criticize, we protect you.  They are public servants, accountable to the public, you start treating them like a special interest group and they swagger and abuse.  F that.

That's a very lucid post. I'm afraid you won't escape the forthcoming Yankicide I am planning with Bill Gates and George Soros, but I promise to maybe think about possibly dispatching you quickly. Needless to say, the pliers and blowtorch will be out for most of the mongoloids on here.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2022, 10:15:41 AMComey literally got Trump elected by reopening the Hillary emails investigation, you stupid cunt!

2016: We can't elect someone being investigated by the FBI
2024: He has fifteen open FBI investigations, that shows he's the good guy  ;D

Lying sacks of shit

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2022, 10:18:53 AMThat's a very lucid post. I'm afraid you won't escape the forthcoming Yankicide I am planning with Bill Gates and George Soros, but I promise to maybe think about possibly dispatching you quickly. Needless to say, the pliers and blowtorch will be out for most of the mongoloids on here.

No worries the Dread Baxeen will do me in long before then I fear  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2022, 10:09:26 AMThere are no conservatives any more, only Putin-trolls, scammers, vitamin-pushers, and traitors  :'(

That's how I feel about you leftists. Bring on the civil war!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2022, 10:18:53 AMThat's a very lucid post. I'm afraid you won't escape the forthcoming Yankicide I am planning with Bill Gates and George Soros, but I promise to maybe think about possibly dispatching you quickly. Needless to say, the pliers and blowtorch will be out for most of the mongoloids on here.

LOL! You couldn't scare a four year old at an all ages drag show. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2022, 10:15:41 AMComey literally got Trump elected by reopening the Hillary emails investigation, you stupid cunt!

Speaking of stupid cunts, how did that investigation conclude again?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2022, 10:22:23 AMNo worries the Dread Baxeen will do me in long before then I fear  :(

🤞

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2022, 10:30:17 AMLOL! You couldn't scare a four year old at an all ages drag show. ;D

I'm glad you recognised yourself when I mentioned mongoloids. A rare moment of self-knowledge.