• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 02, 2014, 01:13:33 AM
Edit: George has no idea what his esophagus is. Remember he told us he burnt his 'little flapper thingy'.

Yeah, that was a really funny explanation of his stupid mishap.  He scorched that "little flapper thingy." 

His heart is his "big thumping thingy" and his anus is where he hides his lunch money.

zeebo

George wonders if structures of the universe always form according to plan, or if there's sometimes a mistake.  Dude, yes, lots of mistakes.

T minus 30 minutes max till george runs out of questions..open lines to follow

Uh oh.

I can smell the diesel fumes coming from at least one angry Shi'ite Baptist trucker's 6,000-year-old earth.

Bellathor

These questions are terrible. 

"How lonely do you think we'd be if there wasn't life out there?" 

Seriously, Snoorge?

zeebo

Here's a paradox for George.  Can God make a radio show so bad that He can't listen to it?

I am listening to the Dallas Thompson Art bell interview. Lisa Lyon did the pre-interview and Art is pissed that she didn't tell him about how kookie this guy was. She pretty much told Art he was just a guy who was going to the center of the earth. Tons of stuff she missed and as a result the website/ host was unprepared. Sort of sounds like issues modern day Coast to Coast has. I am shocked Lisa Lyon keeps getting a pass, she played a huge part in the plummeting listener numbers of C2C.

Quote from: zeebo on December 02, 2014, 01:30:54 AM
Here's a paradox for George.  Can God make a radio show so bad that He can't listen to it?

And can God make a pizza roll so hot it would scorch even His "little flapper thingy?"

Tomy/google to the rescue. George almost made it to first break with his own questions but came up one short

Quote from: zeebo on December 02, 2014, 01:25:27 AM
George wonders if structures of the universe always form according to plan, or if there's sometimes a mistake.  Dude, yes, lots of mistakes.

God created man in his image <= plan
God created George <= mistake

This is a conversation between a former NASA scientist and somebody who once huffed a lot of model airplane glue.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 02, 2014, 01:38:23 AM
This is a conversation between a former NASA scientist and somebody who once huffed a lot of model airplane glue.
And tied a pet gerbil to a model rocket before launching it.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 02, 2014, 01:38:23 AM
This is a conversation between a former NASA scientist and somebody who licked a lot of model airplane glue.

fixed

GN-" I suspect if dolphins had thumbs they would be pretty remarkable creatures"

Bellathor

"I suspect if dolphins had thumbs, they'd be pretty remarkable creatures." - George Noory, 12/2/2014

EDIT:  Damnit, beat me to it!

coaster

They don't even have thumbs are are still far more remarkable than George.

When is George going to ask this scientist person about the psychic vampires?

"You really seem to like what you do."

Oh, no.

It's really really early for George to be pulling that invariable turd out of his ass.

This guy will be lucky to last an hour.

zeebo

Every friggin time he's got an astronomer on he says how he's confused by the big bang theory.  George, let it go, you're never going to get it at this point.  Maybe you should ask tamer questions like why is the moon shiny.

zeebo

Oh jeez he just pulled out this old chestnut "If you could get just one question answered ...." 

Man's existence is "caused by science?"

George sure babbled the hell out of that one.

It's funny how he always needs to link science unnecessarily to religion in his cruddy interviews with scientists.

The scientists end up seeming to want to shout into their phones:

"Look, you idiot.  Science concerns itself with investigation, and religion is remarkably unconcerned with investigation."

"I don't know how else to get it through your dim bulb thingy."

zeebo

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on December 02, 2014, 01:36:17 AM
God created man in his image <= plan
God created George <= mistake

I guess anyone can have an off-day.    :D

zeebo

Make it stop, he's really reaching now:  "What fascinates you the most about the universe?"

This ex-NASA guy must feel as if he's being interviewed by a medieval villager with a serious case of third-stage syphilis.

Man, nothing goes better with astrophysics than Kenny Rogers.