• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Wait, so the thread is now about someone else and his fans can come here and read 2000 pages of commentary about Falkie, and wonder how he's related to all that?  What an honor?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2017, 06:17:57 AM
Wait, so the thread is now about someone else and his fans can come here and read 2000 pages of commentary about Falkie, and wonder how he's related to all that?  What an honor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

jason.callan

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!
Just woke up this morning to find out the great MV has changed the thread name in my honor!!!
Very flattered!!!

FRIENDSHIP!

jason.callan

Can't wait to see George's response video to everything that has happened in the last 10 hours or so. I know it's coming!

akwilly

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 07:13:20 AM
Can't wait to see George's response video to everything that has happened in the last 10 hours or so. I know it's coming!
Falkie should respond with justifiable rage. Mr. Callan you are a carpet bagger. You sir have swatted a hornet's nest.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 07:08:41 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!
Just woke up this morning to find out the great MV has changed the thread name in my honor!!!
Very flattered!!!

FRIENDSHIP!
You're a good dude, Jason, congratulations.  You deserve it. ;) :D

chefist

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

I'll look forward to an update from TCOTpJ soon. Of course this thread will still be the repository (or suppository) of all things Falkie.

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on January 14, 2017, 07:30:14 AM
Falkie should respond with justifiable rage. Mr. Callan you are a carpet bagger. You sir have swatted a hornet's nest.

George needs to finish the battles he initiates.

WhiteCrow

This isn't right .. the Evil One sure killed the hell out of that fellah today.. it's all he had.. took away everything .. he ever had or will have . ain't right

https://youtu.be/3zKCIf-vfbc

The greatest justice for a narcissist like Falkie is that no one pays any attention to him !!

I agree that for many of us Senda showed us over the last few weeks that he is nothing but a dirty, slimy, greedy con man who preys on people's good intentions.

He says he wants nothing to do with "Sewergab" and all of us, so let's do what he asks.

Excuse my language but "FUCK HIM" !!!

Hello and welcome Jason.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 14, 2017, 09:20:30 AM
The greatest justice for a narcissist like Falkie is that no one pays any attention to him !!

I agree that for many of us Senda showed us over the last few weeks that he is nothing but a dirty, slimy, greedy con man who preys on people's good intentions.

He says he wants nothing to do with "Sewergab" and all of us, so let's do what he asks.

Hello and welcome Jason.

Beware Jason... they kill and eat their own...

https://youtu.be/BniNxhwsD14

chefist

Hello and welcome Jason.

You know it...and now just in from the Dark Web...he's angling for a new electric blanket...

My electric blanket died yesterday stuck on flashing " e ".
I'm freezing in here !
Even Fluffy just ran in a while ago but being obsesssed with going out, he AND Fuzzy just ran out again.
If anyone wants to get me a very early birthday present...
These damned blankets only last about a year because of the stupid automatic shut off device in them.
I turn mine off when I get up to do videos or leave the house.
The old blankets stayed on and kept the damned bed warm 24-7.
I get weary of waking up to a bed of ice or it waking me up and coming back from the bathroom is no fun either.
At least the bedroom has a heater in it for the cats thst works.
Its built into the wall.

And so it was that the whole city of Pittsburgh hung its head in shame.  But then they rejoiced when they realized that the state of Pennsylvania was still represented by a true and proper gentleman. 

Onward and upward Mr. Callan.  We are Legion!

George, if there was ever a time to dig deep and turn things around for yourself, it is now.  You have been given every opportunity in the form of a helping hand.  You have consistently rejected it.  i would wish you luck but i doubt you would know what to do with it if you had it.  I will wish you luck anyway.  See ya in the funny papers!

Lilith

Probably my last GabbingNow Video for a while at least.  Oh the Irony of a box of gifts to unbox from LittleChris arriving the day George Loses his thread.  Thank You LittleChris, with all my heart.  I love you.  :-*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6SYcPYGgK0

jason.callan

I plugged the podcast last night as well as bellgab giving links in the description.

https://youtu.be/UwvYUIug68k

Bart Ell

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 10:39:55 AM
I plugged the podcast last night as well as bellgab giving links in the description.

I've got my eye on you, Callan. I'm not buying this Golly Gee Wilikers act just yet.

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 10:20:16 AM
Probably my last GabbingNow Video for a while at least.  Oh the Irony of a box of gifts to unbox from LittleChris arriving the day George Loses his thread.  Thank You LittleChris, with all my heart.  I love you.  :-*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6SYcPYGgK0

I subbed your channel friend.

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 14, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
I've got my eye on you, Callan. I'm not buying this Golly Gee Wilikers act just yet.

Falkie has jaded many over the years.

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

I subbed your channel friend.

Thank You Callan, I feel honored. I'll sub you back for Friendship sake.

FRIENDSHIP.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 10:02:32 AM
You know it...and now just in from the Dark Web...he's angling for a new electric blanket...

My electric blanket died yesterday stuck on flashing " e ".
I'm freezing in here !
Even Fluffy just ran in a while ago but being obsesssed with going out, he AND Fuzzy just ran out again.
If anyone wants to get me a very early birthday present...
These damned blankets only last about a year because of the stupid automatic shut off device in them.
I turn mine off when I get up to do videos or leave the house.
The old blankets stayed on and kept the damned bed warm 24-7.
I get weary of waking up to a bed of ice or it waking me up and coming back from the bathroom is no fun either.
At least the bedroom has a heater in it for the cats thst works.
Its built into the wall.

Four lines in and he's in the grift. 'Anyone'! He doesn't care who, or even slightly expresss gratitude. Just an acceptance they could.

Yorkshire pud

Hello and welcome Jason.

He will go ballistic.

Oh dear... ;D

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 10:53:08 AM
Thank You Callan, I feel honored. I'll sub you back for Friendship sake.

FRIENDSHIP.

You are very welcome friend.
I got a package from LittleChris too with an unboxing coming up later Today.
So cool you got such nice stuff.

FRIENDSHIP

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 10:53:08 AM
Thank You Callan

Is Jason now working as your butler?

"Thank you, Callan, that will be all. I won't be needing you any more, so take the rest of the evening off, my good man"

That had a very 'lady of the manor' ring to it. BellGab crossed with Downton Abbey.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 10:49:24 AM
Falkie has jaded many over the years.

Or has Callan fooled so many over the years?
I will find out... just like I did with Slothie.
Buckle up Legion, I may have to dismantle you to end the evil reign of Callan.