• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 20, 2017, 07:26:15 PM
George gave instructions on how to change a $5 donation into a $500 one.
You just need to add a zero. Christ, he even fucked that up.

He also warned that no one should pirate his new shirt. I sure hope no one does.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/

No they shouldn't! That would be a naughty thing to do. Only Senda is allowed to steal intellectual property.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 20, 2017, 07:30:08 PM
S.T.F.U.  This is like a pilgrimage for Falkie and King and maybe even for Bateman.  Sort of a less-than-classical The Canterbury Tales.  In 2019, Falk will solicit funds to return to the motherland...Jerusalem Pittsburgh.

The 'meet and greet'? Will it involve voluntarily touching Senda even briefly for a handshake? The Hazchem suit suppliers asked if they need to ramp up production next April and May , in time for the June meet.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 20, 2017, 07:30:08 PM
S.T.F.U.  This is like a pilgrimage for Falkie and King and maybe even for Bateman.  Sort of a less-than-classical The Canterbury Tales.  In 2019, Falk will solicit funds to return to the motherland...Jerusalem Pittsburgh.
The Miller's Tale, The Parson's Tale . . . The Grifter's Tale.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 20, 2017, 07:26:15 PM
George gave instructions on how to change a $5 donation into a $500 one.
You just need to add a zero. Christ, he even fucked that up.

He also warned that no one should pirate his new shirt. I sure hope no one does.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/

What's in the box?  OMG That's out of control.   Has anyone actually ordered one of these mouse pads?

Does the image cover the whole area of the pad or is WSIWYG?

Queenie

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 07:36:27 PM
No they shouldn't! That would be a naughty thing to do. Only Senda is allowed to steal intellectual property.

This forum and this thread is very confusing.?
Are you guys fans of George Senda and are have fun with him? Or don't like him?

I did a search of Falkie 2013 and it appears George Senda doesn't post here anymore? Why?

Yorkshire pud

I'm getting this banner on the Senda thread...I wonder if Senda has spotted it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Queenie on September 20, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

I did a search of Falkie 2013 and it appears George Senda doesn't post here anymore? Why?

I hope Paladin will forgive me if I quote him, but;

GTFO

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 07:44:15 PM
I'm getting this banner on the Senda thread...I wonder if Senda has spotted it?

Hope not.  Then he'll need a fund raiser for some new duds.  I don't think the greasy T-Shirt with Red Shorts
look would fly.    He'd have to go down to Melon's Tall & Fat and get something from the Hindenburg line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD5_UbHKk4w

aldousburbank

Yes.

Hi Queenie,

Please forgive the lack of manners here in the Falkie thread...or anywhere in Bellgablandia (tm).  Like all stories, it begins on page one.  I have to warn you, it's a little long winded...much like the Old Tesament.  There's a lot of begatting, lo and beholding, a lot of yeah's (as in Yeah, though I walk shamble...bus...motorized cart...occasional prius ride...ratty patty limo..etc..through the valley of the shadow of Senda, so On and so forth, and may God have mercy on you child. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 20, 2017, 07:50:11 PM
Hope not.  Then he'll need a fund raiser for some new duds.  I don't think the greasy T-Shirt with Red Shorts
look would fly.    He'd have to go down to Melon's Tall & Fat and get something from the Hindenburg line

Someone mentioned (It might have been me) Senda's thirst slaker of choice..I'm getting this too.

3OctaveFart

The rumor is Vandeven Enterprises will publish the thread in coffee-table book form. Full color illustrations, of course.

With foreword by accomplished author George Noory.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 07:57:50 PM

Someone mentioned (It might have been me) Senda's thirst slaker of choice..I'm getting this too.

Holy Balls.......

"Increase Breast Milk Fast"     Gotta up production.  The Senda Monster is thirsty

Edit:  I'm a better guy than this - I'm a bit ashamed........    :-[

Norm

Quote from: Who on September 20, 2017, 06:09:32 PM
Senda, you deluded, demented, grifting, leering, twitching, perverted, useless piece of shit. You have one GoFuckMe account and you're planning on setting up a second one. T-shirts. PayPal donation links. $25 Meet & Greet.  Here's the deal, Senda.  You're on SSI. Welfare.  You are required to donate any income to your caseworker.

If you report it they'll deduct that amount from your benefits. If you don't report it you'll be committing welfare fraud and they will take away your benefits and your demented ass will be living on the street or in prison.

I know what you're thinking. "I'm George Senda, Super Genius. They'll never catch me."

I've got news for you Senda. The people who run the welfare system spend time on the internet too. They may even be aware of your YouTube videos and your numerous schemes, GoFuckMe and otherwise, to separate gullible people from their money. They may even be reading this thread on Bellgab.  They may be building a case against you at this very minute. And one day, when you least expect it, there'll be a knock at your door.

Be afraid Senda.  Be very afraid. 

Failure to report any income while receiving SSI can result in permanent loss of SSI benefits including Medi-Cal. It can also result in incarceration. Reporting SSI fraud has become easier thanks to the internet and each case report is investigated as widespread abuse is rampant. Use of social media to increase one's financial income is a sure-fire method to a one-way ticket a set of matching handcuffs.

That damn algorithm is something else.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on September 20, 2017, 08:00:47 PM
The rumor is Vandeven Enterprises will publish the thread in coffee-table book form. Full color illustrations, of course.

With foreword by accomplished author George Noory.

There's no confirmation in the rumour that some of the pages are pre-stuck together. Saves time

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 20, 2017, 08:03:28 PM
That damn algorithm is something else.

Falkie is dictating just about all the marketing up in this humpy bumpy, but he hasn't made a plug nickel.  Ain t that a shame?

Queenie,
I could be due to one of two causes or both...
1. his newly refurbished "eye pad" has a "sticky" home button, suspected cause is a secreted bodily fluid.
(perhaps you could assist him in "unsticking" his home button by removing the bodily secreted fluid)
2. he has forgotten how to log on Bellgab, by not being able to recall his password
(perhaps you might assist him by helping to remember, as George has mentioned previously that suckling breast milk does wonders for his memory)

just some thoughts and ideas, I hope they help you...

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2017, 07:28:06 PM
Don't forget the part where people were in his apartment taking pictures of his ...  er um, alien head.
yea, that whole bug inspectors and maintenance guy "just" taking photos ...
especially the maintenance guy "just" wanting a photo of George's Alien Head  ?
yea, the Hacienda management sent them all "just" to chat up George and get a photo of his Alien Head  ?

just how STUPID is George ?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 20, 2017, 05:42:13 PM
I tried that. It doesn't work. I spent more than an hour trying to donate $2oo but it won't go through. Maybe they don't take two hundred dollar donations. My friend said it had something to do with the y2k computer glitch from 17 years ago.
I am also having trouble "donating" as my 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 0 keys are NOT functioning for some reason ?

(am I able to utilize a black light to check for bodily fluids on my keyboard that may be causing my 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 0 keys to NOT function ?)

help me out here George !

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 20, 2017, 02:59:39 PM
I'd like to request and reserve an autographed picture of his TURD eye before they get sold out.
FIFY
(you are welcome)
also don't forget about the autographed limited edition numbered...
under the fat pad prints of the Starbucks renowned "twitchie thingy"
(a Wallstreet Journal recommended investment)

Quote from: Norm on September 20, 2017, 08:02:55 PM
Failure to report any income while receiving SSI can result in permanent loss of SSI benefits including Medi-Cal. It can also result in incarceration. Reporting SSI fraud has become easier thanks to the internet and each case report is investigated as widespread abuse is rampant. Use of social media to increase one's financial income is a sure-fire method to a one-way ticket a set of matching handcuffs.

I don't believe this...

IF it were TRUE and George was GUILTY of such a crime wouldn't he...
1. have been kicked OFF welfare ?
2. and currently be INCARCERATED ?

NO, I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT !

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 20, 2017, 08:59:28 PM
I don't believe this...

IF it were TRUE and George was GUILTY of such a crime wouldn't he...
1. have been kicked OFF welfare ?
2. and currently be INCARCERATED ?

NO, I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT !

Senda's obsession with posting the minutiae of his life online pretty much guarantees they'll eventually nab his sorry ass.  If the trolls and his handful of Youtube subscribers donate a few hundred bucks he'll be bragging about it and flashing it in one of his videos.

Lilith

He has his own forum now, where he is the moderator.  Check it out, Maybe that's the forum you were looking for, instead of this one.

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2017, 09:35:06 PM
He has his own forum now, where he is the moderator.  Check it out, Maybe that's the forum you were looking for, instead of this one.

Brig,
I believe EVERYBODY is blocked from posting on that forum

I could be wrong

Queenie

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

Thank you Brig!

WOTR

The fans here are rabid.  Would you expect the beetles to post on a forum dedicated to them?  Of course not- their fans would eat them alive.  Same thing happened to George when he posted here.  His most dedicated and loyal fans followed him from the last forum he polluted posted on.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 03:06:44 PM
Any provision for breast milk dispensers in case he gets thirsty?

What about slightly underage girls in case he gets horny?

Queenie

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 07:46:32 PM

I hope Paladin will forgive me if I quote him, but;

GTFO

I had to Google search to fine out what that meant.
Now I'm more confused, why would you say such a thing? I watched one of George Senda's videos and he talked about the trolls on sewergab, is Bellgab also Sewergab? Are you trolling me or George Senda? If so why? Are you guys fans of George Senda's that are making jokes about him? I don't understand a lot your humor? Some if it is very funny. Some of it is kind of creepy.
I found this video of from George Senda and it's just as confusing.

https://youtu.be/al33yDuqNsk

chefist

Quote from: Queenie on September 20, 2017, 10:27:29 PM
I had to Google search to fine out what that meant.
Now I'm more confused, why would you say such a thing? I watched one of George Senda's videos and he talked about the trolls on sewergab, is Bellgab also Sewergab? Are you trolling me or George Senda? If so why? Are you guys fans of George Senda's that are making jokes about him? I don't understand a lot your humor? Some if it is very funny. Some of it is kind of creepy.

How did you find this place, "Queenie"?