• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: onan on October 18, 2016, 10:38:02 AM
Why is this still a thing?
Why does Noory suck?  Why is the sky blue?

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 12:52:39 PM
Because stalker.
Good thing the stalker likes Heather.  At least someone does.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

Stalker likes Heather as long as she talks dirty to him.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 12:52:39 PM
Because stalker.
Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2016, 12:52:49 PM
Why does Noory suck?  Why is the sky blue?

Art, never loved us. Oh sure, he wanted us around, you know, kind of an ego thing. Clinging to the past, hoping for it to return... maybe we need a stalker.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on October 18, 2016, 01:24:01 PM
Art, never loved us. Oh sure, he wanted us around, you know, kind of an ego thing. Clinging to the past, hoping for it to return... maybe we need a stalker.

Objectively I doubt AB really loves anyone, not even himself. He's a very good manipulator and knows how to get his immense ego massaged, but love? Naaa. He's not dissimilar to Senda really; other than he had a radio show and more inclined to privacy and Senda doesn't and isn't

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

This kind of begs the question, if the stalker won't be responsible for Heather finally quitting (which she'll need to do when subscriptions can no longer pay for her bandwidth), who or what will be responsible?

I'm assuming that she'll never admit that the show failed because of her. I'm thinking media conspiracy here, since the media has paid no attention to MITD since she took over. Art's MITD at least got mentioned. Trump would back her up if he knew she existed.

ItsOver

Speaking of, what's become of our horse-fancier, Bobo?

ItsOver

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 04:57:32 PM
This kind of begs the question, if the stalker won't be responsible for Heather finally quitting (which she'll need to do when subscriptions can no longer pay for her bandwidth), who or what will be responsible?

I'm assuming that she'll never admit that the show failed because of her. I'm thinking media conspiracy here, since the media has paid no attention to MITD since she took over. Art's MITD at least got mentioned. Trump would back her up if he knew she existed.
I'm surprised MITD with HW has lasted this long.  If Jorch can last as long as he has, who knows how long HW will trudge along.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2016, 05:17:47 PM
I'm surprised MITD with HW has lasted this long.  If Jorch can last as long as he has, who knows how long HW will trudge along.

Good point...I thought May might be the month of implosion...

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2016, 05:17:47 PM

Here's the thing with The Snorge. It took Heather to make me see that he has at least some skills and is fully qualified to serve minimally as the "radio nightlight" that people like to have on late at night. She, OTOH, can't even keep me from tripping on the way to the fridge, so to speak.

Now, I suppose that someone could come along that's worse than Heather, but I'd still say that MITD is living on borrowed time.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 05:31:35 PM
Here's the thing with The Snorge. It took Heather to make me see that he has at least some skills and is fully qualified to serve minimally as the "radio nightlight" that people like to have on late at night. She, OTOH, can't even keep me from tripping on the way to the fridge, so to speak.

Now, I suppose that someone could come along that's worse than Heather, but I'd still say that MITD is living on borrowed time.

That's a pretty piss poor reason for Snoor to keep his job... but you do make a good arguement on him being the better option. Have to admit, I laughed. Good one, Pi.  ;) I might actually listen to him if I didn't have other options, including silence.

onan

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 18, 2016, 05:37:23 PM
I might actually listen to him if I didn't have other options, including silence.

Every other Sunday I have a three hour drive in the middle of the night. I was tired of the songs on my phone so I turned on the Radio and caught Knapp, it was a good show. So a couple nights later, I turned on the radio just to see if maybe I had been to hard on "Dave", I hadn't been. Phoning it in takes more skill than noory has. Silence is preferable.

Quote from: onan on October 18, 2016, 05:45:33 PM
Every other Sunday I have a three hour drive in the middle of the night. I was tired of the songs on my phone so I turned on the Radio and caught Knapp, it was a good show. So a couple nights later, I turned on the radio just to see if maybe I had been to hard on "Dave", I hadn't been. Phoning it in takes more skill than noory has. Silence is preferable.

Yep. The guy is abysmal. Besides, there's something to be said of the sounds of nature. Knapp on the otherhand is very, very good. Sure wish that he had the fulltime gig.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 18, 2016, 05:37:23 PM
That's a pretty piss poor reason for Snoor to keep his job... but you do make a good arguement on him being the better option. Have to admit, I laughed. Good one, Pi.  ;) I might actually listen to him if I didn't have other options, including silence.

Yeah, "better than Heather" would be a lousy reason for any radio host to be a radio host. So I'd never make that case. But it's nice having a silence option. Too bad there's no silence option in politics.

Oh, I'm not so sure he's wanted back.

Which may have been his ultimate goal in all this

chefist

I loved listening...but, I always had the feeling that Art found his audience an annoyance...

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2016, 09:49:04 PM
I loved listening...but, I always had the feeling that Art found his audience an annoyance...

As it turned out, it was downright contempt

ItsOver

Art, never loved us...
"Daddy didn't luv me?  Not even vaguely?"

theONE

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2016, 09:56:31 PM
"Daddy didn't luv me?  Not even vaguely?"

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

here is the original:

Here is a post by Art's Bell son, Vincent Pontius:
--------------------------------------------------
vincent pontius,UserID: 855179-United States-01/02/2010,03:49AM
Re: "Art Bell as a Father, according to son Vincent Pontius

to whom it may concern...
this is vincent pontius, i'm art's son.
anyone read philly weekly's article "lost in space" coupla years back???
since that article came out i have on numerous occasions tried contacting art sr.

no dice. the article was incediary
in that art didn't expect i would expose him as a sociopath.
to this day art bell feels as though he did nothing wrong?!
the truth is art bell left my mom sachiko for another woman
who he had waiting in the wings.
art bell never even bothered to check on my mom to see if she was okay.
simply put art bell abandoned two small children and a wife and left my mother
destitute with no money on the island of okinawa!?!?
no child support, no allimony. nothing to her name.
when i asked art sr. what had happened that he would abandon his family...
his reply was that he blames my mom because of her religion and that she was CRAZY.
he treated my mom horribly. emotionally my mom was damaged beyond repair.
he also abandoned my (half) brother artie jr.
who he hasn't spoken to in over coupla of years.
art sr. also cheated on artie jr.'s mom.
now art sr. married another woman AND RAMONA was still cold in her grave(4 months).
AIRYN YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HIS(GRAND)DAUGHTER!!!
AIRYN WILL WISE UP AND REALIZE SHE MARRIED AN EMPTY VESSEL.
POOR ASIA...THE POOR GIRL DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CHANCE.
I JUST WANTED THE TRUTH TO COME OUT.
I HAD NO NEFARIOUS AGENDA.
I JUST TURNED 44 AND JUST CELEBRATED MY 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY
AND ALSO CELEBRATED MY 2 YEAR OLD'S B-DAY.
I HAVE TWO CHILDREN AND THOUGH I'VE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR A YEAR I CAN HONESTLY SAY
THAT I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MY LIFE!!!
ART SR. ISN'T EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED IN HIS OTHER CHILDREN.
IT'S AS THOUGH ART SR. IS ASHAMED OF ARTIE JR.(HALF- BRO),
ME, AND MY SISTER.
I'VE MOVED ON.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN ME CAN LOOK UP MY FACEBOOK PAGE.
I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HEAR THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
THATS IT.
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO RAMBLE ON.
PARTY ON GARTH.
VINCENT PONTIUS"

mikuthing01

Colitis In The Desert with shArt Bell

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 18, 2016, 10:30:53 PM

hosted by: (Redacted)

ge30542

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 18, 2016, 10:30:53 PM

Gut bustin' colitis, just like Art.
(that bear shit on her cub)

theONE

Quote from: ge30542 on October 18, 2016, 11:50:04 PM
Gut bustin' colitis, just like Art.
(that bear shit on her cub)

Are you implying that Art did -or will- shit on (Redacted)-Heather ?? , lol

mikuthing01

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 11:50:26 AM
Are you implying that Art did -or will- shit on (Redacted)-Heather ?? , lol

Maybe he means that Art shit on his own children he left when he went out for smokes. He will have a lot of time to think about shitting on those kids as hes lying in bed shitting on himself and smoking a cigarette.

MV/Liberace!

is that art's daughter?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: mv on October 19, 2016, 12:08:11 PM

is that art's daughter?

If it is she's waaaaay too goddamn late.

mikuthing01

Quote from: mv on October 19, 2016, 12:08:11 PM

is that art's daughter?

no i cant remember where i found it but i saved it to post here lol