• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Lilith

I LOVE this brain talk!

Lilith

like, that moment when you realize you have a song playing over and over in your head, and you wonder when it first started playing.

Kolchak

"Why does the brain allow ____?" is a poorly formed question.

Taco Bell

Woah, it's the news lady. Always enjoyed her voice. I will continue to tune in.

Lilith

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 06, 2016, 08:03:30 PM
Woah, it's the news lady. Always enjoyed her voice. I will continue to tune in.

Indeed it IS!  I must admit that I did not like her as the News Lady, but I LOVE her with her own show so far.

ShayP

It seems Amy is sensible as well as intelligent.  I detect an open mind that doesn't patronize.  Hmmm...

73s

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2016, 08:05:16 PM
Indeed it IS!  I must admit that I did not like her as the News Lady, but I LOVE her with her own show so far.
Same here.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2016, 08:05:16 PM

Can I call you every morning and read you the news?  :-* ....once the coffee is made of course.  ;D

Taco Bell

Looking forward to the possibility of an interesting show 5 nights a week at a reasonable time.

ShayP

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 06, 2016, 08:07:35 PM
Looking forward to the possibility of an interesting show 5 nights a week at a reasonable time.

Yeah...it's weird.  I'm on the east coast.  I can actually get some sleep.

ShayP

The music makes me feel that I'm in an 80's action film, and I'm searching for clues.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2016, 08:07:29 PM
Can I call you every morning and read you the news?  :-* ....once the coffee is made of course.  ;D

Could you make a news video every morning for me to watch instead?

Taco Bell

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2016, 08:10:44 PM
The music makes me feel that I'm in an 80's action film, and I'm searching for clues.

Matches her website graphics. I can see someone running down a beach in a montage.

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 06, 2016, 08:07:35 PM

Yeppers.  Right now on Friday Night Rolleye is talking with her flock of shut-ins about their various pains, trials and tribulations.
Rense has Madeline Gerwick on with "Financial Astrology & Reading For You" and Vara at LNM has  David Saunderson on
with "British and Irish paranormal cases"

So this should be a great option.   Hope it works out for her long term

Taco Bell

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2016, 08:11:39 PM

You know he'll "accidentally" open his robe so you can see his eggs and bacon.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 06, 2016, 08:14:01 PM

Thanks you ruined eggs and bacon for me forever now. lol

Lilith

ShayP?  Really?  Never!  You don't say.  :o ;D

ShayP

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2016, 08:11:39 PM

I'd love that!  LOL!  brig's personal wake up call.  All the info brought by me.  8)  However you'd be the first person to ever see a video of me on the internet.  Although a few BellGabbers know what I look like.  I've been interviewed on TV before.  However I am anxious with online stuff.  (i.e. never calling or participating in a show even though I was invited.:-\)

Taco Bell

Jesus Christ, this knob is everywhere.

ShayP

I don't wear robes.  :D

Kolchak

Oh, god. It's wolfman.

ShayP

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 06, 2016, 08:17:24 PM

I know! Really!  :o  Of course he has to make himself involved in the show.  Fuck him. >:(

trostol

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 06, 2016, 08:17:24 PM

from dmtalk..Amy posts/posted there

73s

This guy is disturbing

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2016, 08:17:06 PM
I'd love that!  LOL!  brig's personal ake up call.  All the info brought by me.  8)  However you'd be the first person to ever see a video of me on the internet.  Although a few BellGabbers know what I look like.  I've been interviewed on TV before.  However I am anxious with online stuff.  (i.e. never calling or participating in a show even though I was invited.:-\)

We could make a thread for our funny little videos.  LOL's  Bellgabbers Home Videos.

WildCard

Called three times and got - "The person you're trying to reach is not available. Please leave a messge after the beep."

I really gotta get with the times and get Skype.