Quote from: pate on October 30, 2019, 03:36:12 PM
Alex Vindman is a fine actor, I found him amusing in this insurance commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrxmUjHmIDU

-p

Sure looks like him. :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 30, 2019, 01:29:05 PM
Just to be accurate.

Yup.  Her accent is identical to my wife's and she was born and raised served her sentence in Brisbane.  She's definitely not a Pommy.   

She was exonerated of the main charge with the advent of DNA testing and released with time served.  Who among us hasn't woken up the morning after a night out with someone else's blood stains on our clothing that we were hard pressed to explain?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2019, 02:15:14 PM
Good for you! Wanna prize or something? I never read Ellgab and Azz always seemed kinda permatriggered to me, like Anthony. Pure outrage looking for a cause. There’s enough faggotry in the world already.
Just a cookie would be fine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 31, 2019, 01:21:11 AM
Just a cookie would be fine.

Yoy can’t go wrong at the Bellgab Bakeshop. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2019, 07:43:03 PM
Yep, another DNC soyboy. ::) ::)

That’s our CIA? The “evil” Russias and Chinamen must be laughing their asses off.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 31, 2019, 03:39:59 PM
That’s our CIA? The “evil” Russias and Chinamen must be laughing their asses off.
Quaking in their boots.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html 

pyewacket

This might interest some of you.

LTC (R) Jim Hickman described his experience with LTC Alex Vindman.

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE. He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1190077852680634368.html

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

"...The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you...he is a political activist in uniform. "

I'm stunned.  Simply stunned.  Another Dem swamp rat.

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2019, 01:06:36 PM
"...The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you...he is a political activist in uniform. "

I'm stunned.  Simply stunned.  Another Dem swamp rat.

But- he's wearing a uniform and has medals! Not all soldiers/officers have the same integrity, honor, principles, love of country, etc.

Remember, Benedict Arnold was a decorated, respected hero before he turned traitor.

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 01:20:16 PM
But- he's wearing a uniform and has medals! ...
Sound almost as good as the guy creepy uncle Joe was describing!

https://youtu.be/fDNbC-MzzLw

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

Why is it that you implicitly believe the uncorroborated testimony of a hardcore Trump supporter but refuse to accept witness statements from, for instance, rape accusers?

Juan

At this point, why believe anyone?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 02:46:33 PM
Why is it that you implicitly believe the uncorroborated testimony of a hardcore Trump supporter but refuse to accept witness statements from, for instance, rape accusers?

Maybe because the former is true while the later is bullshit? What? Reason doesn’t work for you anymore? ::)

Kidnostad3

It's really very simple.  Today's liberals are lying hypocrites.  There are no exceptions.  Next question. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 01, 2019, 03:08:43 PM
It's really very simple.  Today's liberals are lying hypocrites.  There are no exceptions.  Next question.
Hey, whatever it takes.  Right, Nancy?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2019, 03:35:31 PM
Hey, whatever it takes.  Right, Nancy?

Remember You can’t know what’s in the bill until you sign it in to law? :D

Ah, those were the days! Someone should do a top ten of all her crazy over the years. ;D

Juan

I still wonder if JFK did her. There’s a photo of them looking at one another. She would have been 21-22.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2019, 03:39:19 PM
Remember You can’t know what’s in the bill until you sign it in to law? :D

Ah, those were the days! Someone should do a top ten of all her crazy over the years. ;D
She's long overdue to retire from the swamp and spend her remaining days in feces-filled San Franpsycho, where she can sign-up as an EllGab crazy cat lady.  Meow.

pyewacket

Why is it that you implicitly believe the uncorroborated ...

Why is it that you can never explain your passionate interest in American politics? You and DPS (the Shiller in Manill'r) never even make an attempt at explaining your rabid hatred for President Trump or why you resent Americans who support him.

So no more answers for you until you do.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 04:43:14 PM
Why is it that you can never explain your passionate interest in American politics? You and DPS (the Shiller in Manill'r) never even make an attempt at explaining your rabid hatred for President Trump or why you resent Americans who support him.

So no more answers for you until you do.

Yeah, why do I worry about America more than, say, Nigeria or Botswana? Because you lot are like a pig with a machine gun, and we all get sprayed whether we're Americans (shudder) or not. Because whatever move you make ends up affecting the rest of us. So, if you're led by a cretinous huckster with all the moral scruples of an alley cat I am entitled to have an opinion about him. It really isn't hard to understand.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 04:58:29 PM
Yeah, why do I worry about America more than, say, Nigeria or Botswana? Because you lot are like a pig with a machine gun, and we all get sprayed whether we're Americans (shudder) or not. Because whatever move you make ends up affecting the rest of us. So, if you're led by a cretinous huckster with all the moral scruples of an alley cat I am entitled to have an opinion about him. It really isn't hard to understand.

Juan

Pelosi now says impeachment is for the children.

albrecht

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on November 01, 2019, 05:06:22 PM
Pelosi now says impeachment is for the children.
Of course.  It's always about the children.