• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason 'The Horse'

Started by nowitall, June 20, 2009, 09:58:59 PM

nowitall

I cannot believe Ian Pun-nut has sunk so low as to have this idiotic topic.

I don't know who needs a doc worse, the horse guy or Pun-nut.

You have got to be shitting me.

*runs over to the C2CAM site*

Borr

Oh, snap, this is gonna be better than that time Ian interviewed those two (probably) gay dudes that claimed they saw and talked to gnomes and shit! He giggled and tittered the entire time. I was cracking up.

This is obviously one of Noory's dumbass guests that got bumped to the weekend.

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 20, 2009, 10:11:15 PM
You have got to be shitting me.

*runs over to the C2CAM site*

It HAS to be desperation!  This guy was on once before as a guest after having been an interesting caller.  But - I've NO idea what else he could possibly have to say!  He didn't have much to say the first time.

EvB

Quote from: Borr on June 20, 2009, 10:14:52 PM
Oh, snap, this is gonna be better than that time Ian interviewed those two (probably) gay dudes that claimed they saw and talked to gnomes and shit! He giggled and tittered the entire time. I was cracking up.

This is obviously one of Noory's dumbass guests that got bumped to the weekend.

I remember that one.  VERY strange.

Borr

I really do believe that Ian gets stuck with Noory's castoffs upon occasion. For example, the gnome dudes were on a week when GN took a vacation day out of the blue and it seemed like they had to shuffle stuff around.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Borr on June 20, 2009, 10:18:09 PM
I really do believe that Ian gets stuck with Noory's castoffs upon occasion. For example, the gnome dudes were on a week when GN took a vacation day out of the blue and it seemed like they had to shuffle stuff around.
Sometimes it's for the sheer comedy.

Curtis Loew

Please someone give some reassurance that I haven't gone insane?  Correct me if I'm wrong but there's some dude on C2C right now that believes he's a horse...yes?

Yeah, hahahaha, it's classic right now.  They just finished discussing romance, sexual attraction, and physical language between horse and man-horse.  Ian asked the guy if he thinks the 80% of horses that don't acknowledge him as a horse, are bigots.  I can barely type I'm laughing so much.  GRAVITAS!

Curtis Loew

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 21, 2009, 12:56:58 AM
Yeah, hahahaha, it's classic right now.  They just finished discussing romance, sexual attraction, and physical language between horse and man-horse.  Ian asked the guy if he thinks the 80% of horses that don't acknowledge him as a horse, are bigots.  I can barely type I'm laughing so much.  GRAVITAS!

Not sure whether I should laugh or cry really. 

bigdaddyknapp

Very good show. The bumper music was great too.

I cringed every time he said "my hooves", or "my mane".

Borr

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 21, 2009, 10:58:24 AM
I cringed every time he said "my hooves", or "my mane".

I know! I cringed everytime the subject of sexuality came up. Ian really treated him with dignity and respect, though. The subject was out there, but the interview process was top-notch.

EvB

QuoteThe subject was out there, but the interview process was top-notch.

I haven't listened yet, but it seems like Ian had two choices with this one:

Jazz himself up for it and be at the top of his game
    Look like a slapped ass.
From what you've said - he chose #1. 

slipstream

I remember the first time Ian had on Jason the Horse.  I wanted to switch of the radio and all.  Last night it was interesting, having listened to the first interview, to hear how Jason the Horse has been doing.  I don't know what to think.  It is entertaining anyway.

Quote from: Borr on June 21, 2009, 01:46:41 PM
I know! I cringed everytime the subject of sexuality came up.

Like I was saying in the other thread, I was seriously pinning this guy as either a furry or a zoophile...so yeah, heh, anything remotely sexual caused me to hold my breath. Thankfully, I don't think it went that direction. Then again, I fell asleep around the third hour, so I may have missed something from a caller. I mean, I know if I called it'd probably be to ask him something like that. Even though it's totally sick, I just can't seem to think of people who pretend to be animals as platonic or innocent. It must be my experience with the anime convention community.

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 21, 2009, 10:43:17 PM
Like I was saying in the other thread, I was seriously pinning this guy as either a furry or a zoophile...so yeah, heh, anything remotely sexual caused me to hold my breath. Thankfully, I don't think it went that direction. Then again, I fell asleep around the third hour, so I may have missed something from a caller. I mean, I know if I called it'd probably be to ask him something like that. Even though it's totally sick, I just can't seem to think of people who pretend to be animals as platonic or innocent. It must be my experience with the anime convention community.

The whole furry/pony play thing came up.  Jason is only hot for the real thing, but he won't cross the line until he's a horse again.

Borr

Yeah, he said it wouldn't be 'wise' to act upon those urges.

EvB

Quote from: Borr on June 22, 2009, 08:32:14 AM
Yeah, he said it wouldn't be 'wise' to act upon those urges.

Yes - doing something that could get you killed (I'm thinking full-sized mare here) would be UNWISE!

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 22, 2009, 12:29:36 AM
The whole furry/pony play thing came up.  Jason is only hot for the real thing, but he won't cross the line until he's a horse again.

Well at least he isn't one of those zoophiles who's like.."LOVE DOESN'T ONLY WALK BIPEDAL, MAAAAN."

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 22, 2009, 10:41:02 AM
Well at least he isn't one of those zoophiles who's like.."LOVE DOESN'T ONLY WALK BIPEDAL, MAAAAN."

Looks like someone interesting took ceramics.

Frys Girl

Ok I confess I think about what it would be like to be a bird sometimes. Ilove them. But this is too much. I am obsessed with birds. But i dont believe this.

kaleidoscope

When I heard this guest I thought I was hallucinating. For me this was really one of the all-time lows, and I wanted to save those for Snoory! Too many scary visuals were flying through my mind.

Frys Girl

I LOVE your avatar. Gorgeous. It reminds me of an Iranian carpet :)

As soon as I saw the guest on the C2C website, I turned off my radio and went to bed. Then I awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of hoof beats pounding on the pavement.

Screaming and sweating profusely, I turned to the window and saw a centaur pervert peeking in my window. One hand was holding a phone, the other hand was holding...

A BOOK FOR ONLY 19.99 ON HOW TO COMMUNiCATE WITH HORSES. (perverts)

It must have been the guest on Coast to Coast...

mrsthursday

That was a freaky show. The horse  guy has some real problems. I would usually defend Ian Punnett, but this time he's on his own. I had to turn the show off because it was too upsetting, so I don't know how far Ian took the weird questions, but from what I heard it seems like he was satisfying some warped curiosity.

The only saving grace was that, thank God, George didn't get hold of the interview.

Borr

No, it would have been worth it for Noory to do the interview. Why? Because of his love for the on-air Google.

I would have been epic if Noory Googled "yiff" during the interview and we all heard him fall out his chair once the pic results came back.

Nboy

I'm surprised no one brought up a Mr. Hands reference yet.