• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SnapT

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 02, 2015, 01:43:26 PM
I thought SnapT was somewhat of a supporter.  He must have gotten tired of being ignored.

Everything I'm saying is in support of Falkie's success.  But I ain't gonna sugarcoat it...

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 01, 2015, 05:10:42 PM
I'm always surprised by how many people actually call Falkie on the phone. Someone on here tried calling me once but I just said no.

Hell Jen, I'll call you. 

What do you want me to call you?

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2015, 05:10:45 PM
First Art picks Redacted and not me to be his co-host, now Dave is having Falkie as his co-host and its not me again. My life sucks, one disappointment after another. Pass the bottle over, Open Lines.
I'm so broke, I cant afford to buy a shortie beer at the VFW post.

Hell bro, just tell them to put it on my tab.

schmepper

Falkie, your pull is too strong. I am proud and humbled to contribute to this modest forum, and to have the opportunity to converse with you in these 'early days'. You have supporters, Falkie. Far many more that you know by name on this thread. We are great in number, and I expect that you will know this soon enough.

Continue doing your great work. I will support you throughout.

Godspeed, Falkie. Godspeed.

Let the adventures begin!

Quote from: schmepper on June 02, 2015, 02:46:28 PM
Falkie, your pull is too strong. I am proud and humbled to contribute to this modest forum, and to have the opportunity to converse with you in these 'early days'. You have supporters, Falkie. Far many more that you know by name on this thread. We are great in number, and I expect that you will know this soon enough.

Continue doing your great work. I will support you throughout.

Godspeed, Falkie. Godspeed.

Let the adventures begin!

Welcome, schmepper.  You seem to have your head screwed on straight.  I'm sure that you're right.  The silent masses, often listed as "guests" at the top of the page, will not stay silent much longer.

(Retracted):  Hi, schmepper!  I'm new, too!  Welcome aboard!  You're among friends!!!   :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-*

3OctaveFart

Welcome, we need a new voice to take some of the heat off us fans.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 02, 2015, 01:49:06 AM

And Gerry, did you get a bad bottle of schaps ?

Great.  Way to fucken go, Felchie.  OLG has come out and said he has a drinking problem  And then you pot shot him.  The guy had your back.  And you, are a back shooting son of a bitch.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 02, 2015, 03:07:49 PM
Welcome, we need a new voice to take some of the heat off us fans.

And to put pressure on Falkie to make some new videos!

Where's the new Kathy's Korner that we were promised?  I want to hear Kathy's take on:
- Behind-the-scenes at the Noory interview
- Her experience meeting Tom Danheiser
- Patty update
- Apartment search update, and how she got screwed over twice
- Review of the curb jumping incident, and subsequent trips taking George to the ER

Kathy - your fans are waiting!  We want need to hear from you!

paladin1991

Bruce Jenner and his sex change ?
First it was my trolling male hookers and now this ?
As I told Drone and Little Piss, I do not do shock and will not attack people over their sexual preferences. It would never occur to me, its morally and ethically wrong and please STOP coming up with the kind of suggestion.
I don't care about Bruce Jenner one way or the other and the subject matter is of no interest to me.
Nor do I have any anomosity towards the guy.

Right.  And with all the info you have given us we know how you feel about Bruce now that he is a split tail.  Now you have a lot of animosity  towards him, her, it, whatever.  You want to 'smack the bitch up,'  don't you? 

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 02, 2015, 01:56:21 AM
You search out male hookers?
He wanted to be one.  Think of all those hi protein meals that he will be paid to swallow.

PathoJen

Quote from: twiki on June 01, 2015, 11:50:30 PM
I think that (redacted) bird was spot on about this Falkie chap.

He really is Noory's mouthpiece. No wonder Art Bell loathes Falkie so much now.
He doesn't loathe Falkie. At least I don't think he does.  :-\

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 02, 2015, 08:47:59 AM
I don't know if MV has gotten legal advice yet on this, but even if he is on solid legal ground, Premier could make his life very difficult with even baseless lawsuits.  It costs a lot of money to hire an attorney to fight frivolous stuff.  I hope for his sake that they wouldn't stoop to this level, but you never know.    With that said, as I have said many times before, I do not get the Noory hate.  The guy has actually been pretty stand up on this board from what I have seen (maybe I missed something).   If you don't like the show, don't listen.  It's like the Falkie haters here.  They just love to hate someone.

Hmmm.  Maybe then we should all open Bellgab sites.  And close them and open them.  You know, like whack a mole at the county fair.

paladin1991

Quote from: SnapT on June 02, 2015, 01:06:44 PM
Yep, exactly.

Though if you did want to tackle the gender change itself, this is how you do it:
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/calling-bruce-jenner-a-woman-is-an-insult-to-women/

The above article is why Glenn Beck is a new media multi-millionaire and you're still living in a filthy hovel NOT worrying about your homeless girlfriend, Falkie.
FIFY

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 02, 2015, 02:00:15 PM
Hell Jen, I'll call you. 

What do you want me to call you?
A cab? A pizza?

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 02, 2015, 03:25:10 PM
A cab? A pizza?

In that order?  Seems a little backwards fm most dates I've been on.  Usually, they eat a little pizza before they get the headache and need a cab. 

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 02, 2015, 03:51:31 PM
In that order?  Seems a little backwards fm most dates I've been on.  Usually, they eat a little pizza before they get the headache and need a cab.
I just love eating in the car. Always have.

You don't believe me, Open Lines Gerry? You will, Open Lines Gerry. You will become a true believer!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 09:18:43 PM
And I don't believe you give half a shit about George Senda, so stop acting like you do.

Never mind, you are right.

3OctaveFart

What brought on this candid reflection.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: PathoJen on June 02, 2015, 04:44:47 PM
I just love eating in the car. Always have.

I enjoy all kinds of things in a automobiles except driving one. Walking is great, and I'm kind of a Hobbit.

SnapT

Disappointed Falkie didn't call into GabCast and talk with George Noory (and Redacted).

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 02, 2015, 12:00:19 PM
I don't think making baseless legal claims is fun. Noory is a prick.

It was not fun for MV to have to spend $50 the first time Noory's legal team made a false claim of DMC infringement.

MV can get rid of that problem real easy by banning the animals.

Quote from: SnapT on June 02, 2015, 10:33:43 PM
Disappointed Falkie didn't call into GabCast and talk with George Noory (and Redacted).

Don't know where the Big Guy has been today - he's been unusually quiet.  I hope he's ok.  I just sent him an e-mail to check in with him.

3OctaveFart

I think he has checked out mentally, or found other ways to occupy his time.
Just not much activity at all over the last few weeks.
If I got ripped for 480 pages I'd go read a book instead.

area51drone

Falkie, why is this child wearing a "gobble gobble gobble" t-shirt?

schmepper

And Gerry, did you get a bad bottle of schaps ?
Bruce Jenner and his sex change ?
First it was my trolling male hookers and now this ?
As I told Drone and Little Piss, I do not do shock and will not attack people over their sexual preferences. It would never occur to me, its morally and ethically wrong and please STOP coming up with the kind of suggestion.
I don't care about Bruce Jenner one way or the other and the subject matter is of no interest to me.
Nor do I have any anomosity towards the guy.

Falkie, as much as it pains me to admit it.... I agree with others on this forum who suggest that you voice opinion on pop culture headlines - such as the recent transition of Bruce Jenner into Caitlyn Jenner. Now we all know your true passions, and understand that you have no interest in such a headline; however, if you could push past that and realize the potential for greatness if you were to only allow yourself to let go and diversify momentarily - until your true genius is realized by the masses. There is a time and a place, dear Falkie, and I feel now is YOUR time and YOUR place.

After all, you have a voice, and you shouldn't be afraid to use it! I'm now reminded of one of my favorite quotes: "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think." - Horace Walpole

I can honestly say that I couldn't hand pick a group of people that I feel would agree more.

Thoughts?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: schmepper on June 03, 2015, 12:14:46 AM

Thoughts?

Your trolling and feigned friendship towards Senda aside; 'thoughts' cannot be attributed to Senda. He doesn't think; he reacts. Badly.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 02, 2015, 11:27:57 PM
I think he has checked out mentally, or found other ways to occupy his time.
Just not much activity at all over the last few weeks.
If I got ripped for 480 pages I'd go read a book instead.

He needs to move on to the next project or quest, and it should happen soon.  He can use his involvement in Noory's new show, but it could also be something completely different and unrelated.

Look at the way he built the anticipation for the Noory interview.  The excitement was building for weeks leading up to the New Living Expo, and the thread saw a ton of participation, culminating with the failed meeting.  The expo debacle turned into what I would say was almost a blessing once he got everyone focused on the Santa Cruz adventure, and then the final payoff with the Noory interview put him over the top for a couple of weeks after.  We need the next event to look forward to.  We need the next reason to tell all of the detractors that they will be proved wrong.  We need the next proof that George Senda keeps his word, and that he delivers what we all want to see.  We need our hero to RISE!

He's been battling sickness.  He's been battling mucus, sinus infections, and dental issues.  He's been battling Kathy's crazy driving and pulled rib muscles.  Despite all of this, he has to - and will - pick himself up off the floor, and will be back to fight another day.  There are more interviews to be had, and more videos to make.

George - I know you don't care for the ideas I've proposed in the recent past, so I don't know the direction to recommend you go in that would align with your personal "prime directive."  I hope you can figure it out, and that you get BellGab amped up for the next show you are going to put on for all  of us.  Ol' Gerry will  be watching and waiting, and will be there to back you all the way!

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on June 03, 2015, 06:59:41 AM

Somehow I don't think so.
Noory did not fall for the trap laid by regurgitated and avoided an appearance.
He's obviously smarter than you all think he is, because he probably sensed itbwas going to turn into a total hit piececas it has done in the past.