• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 09:18:43 PM
And I don't believe you give half a shit about George Senda, so stop acting like you do.

That is because you don't have that emotion in you, you were either born without it or were trained to not have it.

3OctaveFart

Go play Dr. Freud with somebody else, please.
There is no reality where daily harassment of a senior citizen is in his best interests.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 09:23:40 PM
Go play Dr. Freud with somebody else, please.
There is no reality where daily harassment of a senior citizen is in his best interests.

Anyone that has read this entire thread can see what is going on. You and four others would love to see Falkie die in a fiery crash. You're pushing for it. I have an idea, why don't you tell the group what it is about his videos you like so much.

3OctaveFart

I'll decide what I want for Falkie, thanks.
I would wish for him to ditch 20 pounds and get a PAYING gig with Noory.
His videos are entertaining. I wish they were more paranormal-centered but they are entertaining.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 09:38:16 PM

See this Falkie? These 'supporters' are playing you like a violin.

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on May 31, 2015, 01:53:23 PM
He has pulmonary disease? Friggin' Falkie...The guy rubs me the wrong way, but I don't want to see him sick.
Why would anyone believe anything he says at this point?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2015, 09:49:26 PM
See this Falkie? These 'supporters' are playing you like a violin.
You're not fooling anyone with this game. Feel free to stop.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 09:55:56 PM
You're not fooling anyone with this game. Feel free to stop.

You're the one playing the game as anyone can see if they read the thread.

3OctaveFart

Match my donation- $30- or fuck off.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 10:03:20 PM
Match my donation- $30- or fuck off.

I'm pretty sure I've done that and more in taxes every week.

3OctaveFart

No. You pay taxes to our federal government, as a responsible citizen does.
Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 09:38:16 PM
I would wish for him to ditch 20 pounds and get a PAYING gig with Noory.
His videos are entertaining. I wish they were more paranormal-centered but they are entertaining.

20 pounds won't even put a dent in my gut but thanks for the kind wishes.
The Noory program will pay me but it won't do me any good if I wheeze sound like Vader on steroids.
And obviously you've missed a lot of videos. I've talked about Bigfoot, Slenderman, aliens, crop circles, and any number of other topics.
Tomorrow its time to fight this with chicken soup. I'm tired of lying on  the couch.
I must have missed some threads because I have no idea when this fight started.
Be nice to each other people.
Attack me if you want to.
The insults bounce off of me as if I am bouncing boy from the Legion of Super Heroes but leave MP alone. She seems like a nice LADY.
Back to my reguarly scheduled wheezing.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 31, 2015, 09:10:35 PM
You won't need to "boycott" the thread after MITD launches, it will dry up and die on the vine all on its own.

Don't count on it.... When Art returns Falkie will have a lot more new material to work with.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: area51drone on May 31, 2015, 04:13:49 PM
I mean no offense to Redacted, because she's fits right in on a show like Gabcast, but why Art is offering her a gig co-hosting open lines is beyond me.  I could care less to hear anyone other than Art fielding calls.

Why Noory wants to include Falkie makes a LOT of sense.  Look at this thread, people are drawn to Falkie!  I would much rather hear Falkie blab about whatever on Coast to Coast than listen to Noory any day.

Before you know it, I think noory is going to just give the show to falkie!  Falkie is doing all his work for him it seems like!

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 31, 2015, 10:37:46 PM
The insults bounce off of me as if I am bouncing boy from the Legion of Super Heroes but leave MP alone. She seems like a nice LADY.

You are such a dullard.

Nick el Ass

Back to my reguarly scheduled wheezing.

I'm rubber, and you are glue so whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

b_dubb

Quote from: Daggit on May 31, 2015, 11:35:36 PM
You are such a dullard.
At times I'm certain MP is female. And then later MP seems more male. Sometimes wondering if it's two people sharing a single account. Very erratic.

WhiteCrow

but leave MP alone. She seems like a nice LADY.

Quote from: Daggit on May 31, 2015, 11:35:36 PM
You are such a dullard.
Come on now Mr Daggit be just a little fair once in awhile with the Big Guy.
With all his many fans, we can't expect him to know who is LADY and who isn't.

3OctaveFart

Laughed out loud at theory I am a woman. Been accused of many things but not that.
No, I'm afraid Meatie is all man. No gender identity crisis gone on here.
Just a huge Pam Grier fan.

area51drone

Quote from: Ms. C on May 31, 2015, 08:05:06 PM
Oh my goodness ... I can't believe all the yaking and controversy about (Redacted).  (I see and understand the 'jealousy' aspect of certain individuals because they were not the 'chosen' one) ... but would they be carrying on if it was Bateman or MV who was asked to participate?   Perhaps a bit .. but not all these constant post,. WTF?  Is it a anti-female thing ... my gut kinda leans towards this way ....

Actually, I think Bateman and MV are both more talented than Redacted, but if they were "co hosting" open lines with Art, I think it would be WORSE than having a female voice!  I just don't like the idea of co-hosting in general, especially open lines, like other posters have said.   

area51drone

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 31, 2015, 09:10:35 PM
You won't need to "boycott" the thread after MITD launches, it will dry up and die on the vine all on its own.

How can you possibly believe that?  Falkie has shown his staying power!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on June 01, 2015, 02:36:38 AM
How can you possibly believe that?  Falkie has shown his staying power!!

Just think of it.
Kathy and I are driving home at the exact time Art's show goes on the air.
I'm creating a video on my Ipad as a semi goes out of control, breaches the median barrier and hits our Prius causing it to spin wildly and finally roll to a stop with the windows smashed. Kathy and the Ipad are thrown clear. I'm trapped in the car as it starts to burn and I yell at Kathy with my last defiant breath.

" Get it on You Tube and sell the footage to the news stations. Call Gerry or Drone, the numbers are on my Mac ! They'll know what to do ! "

I manage to stand and using the last of my strength I push the roof remannts of of me as a wave of flame engulfs me. I stand defiant and the last vision seen of me is my " Free Art Bell ! " shirt becoming engulfed in flames as I sink to the floor never to be seen again as the flaming hulk of the Prius glows eeerily in the dark as sirens approach from a distance.
The video goes viral, makes millions before You Tube takes it down, Kathy becomes rich and I become a posthumous internet legend as people forget all about Art Bell for that night and it becomes the topic of discussion on talk and tv shows for months as sociologists and psychiatrists are asked whether or not posting videos of yourself is a healthy thing and a serious danger to children's psyches.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on June 01, 2015, 03:00:09 AM
Falkie, Little Chris says that you're listening to Frank Sinatra...  and it looks like you've got a new fan.  I don't know who G.C. is but she is in LOVE with you

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/

I really loathe Little Chris. He's such a jerk for posting stuff he KNOWS I would never approve of
And there's no music on my Ipad unless I go to I tunes or are using Iheart radio so I can't listen to the Chairman on it.
My Mac has dozens of Sinatra songs on it.
And Drone, stop posting stuff from or links to his " fan page ".
Really pisses me off as does the existence of the site.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: area51drone on June 01, 2015, 02:33:04 AM
Actually, I think Bateman and MV are both more talented than Redacted, but if they were "co hosting" open lines with Art, I think it would be WORSE than having a female voice!  I just don't like the idea of co-hosting in general, especially open lines, like other posters have said.   
I am really surprised those guys didn't get the gig. Bateman is a known quantity working for an historic station. It would have been good if they were made co-hosts on a rotating basis, at least. But it's Art's show and he is doing some rebranding.

area51drone

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 01, 2015, 03:07:40 AM
I am really surprised those guys didn't get the gig. Bateman is a known quantity working at an historic station. It would have been good if they were made co-hosts on a rotating basis, at least. But it's Art's show and he is doing some rebranding.

I could see bateman as the weekend host, but not a co-host.  It would be weird.   I do think Falkie should be a on the scenes news reporter for Art for anything that happens in the greater San Francisco area.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2015, 09:10:03 PM
It isn't fun, unless you enjoy watching someone fail miserably. Yes, I think you do. I can't get help for you, I don't know how.

Yes watching Falkie and a poor soul who has alcoholism is the opposite of fun. With a51 gleefully commenting. It's sad not fun.

3OctaveFart

Eh, Art basically hired a fan. I don't know how common it is in the radio business but it seems safe enough.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 01, 2015, 03:04:03 AM
I really loathe Little Chris. He's such a jerk for posting stuff he KNOWS I would never approve of
And there's no music on my Ipad unless I go to I tunes or are using Iheart radio so I can't listen to the Chairman on it.
My Mac has dozens of Sinatra songs on it.
And Drone, stop posting stuff from or links to his " fan page ".
Really pisses me off as does the existence of the site.

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com

Little Chris site pisses you off? But the things your other "supporters" do is ok?

area51drone

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 01, 2015, 03:25:24 AM
Yes watching Falkie and a poor soul who has alcoholism is the opposite of fun. With a51 gleefully commenting. It's sad not fun.

You must enjoy wallowing in misery then.