• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 02, 2017, 06:34:13 PM
It was never clean. Some of you were easily fooled by low lighting and camera angles.

Makes you wonder how much of the reek bleeds over into his neighbors pads?

Happiness is *not* sharing a wall with Senda.

Quote from: rekcuf on February 02, 2017, 06:30:51 PM
I think Leslie Jones might actually be illiterate. No Joke. Listen to her talk.

Yea she might be:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Jones_(comedian)

Jones attended Chapman University on a basketball scholarship and transferred to Colorado State University when her coach left Chapman for Colorado State.[5][6] She intended to become a lawyer,[1] but changed her mind and changed her major a few times, including to business accounting and computer science and eventually ended up majoring in communications.[7] At Chapman, Jones became a radio DJ.[7] She was unsure of what she wanted to do, and contemplated the possibility of a career playing basketball overseas.[1]

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 02, 2017, 05:54:41 PM
George becomes dismayed at the discovery of leakage from a bag of kitty food, before he leaves to go to Berkely.  I hope he will take videos, and he says He'll be ok, not to worry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_e46pOClhE

That hole did bother him. I am sure it is because he is so fastidious and meticulous about his surroundings.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 02, 2017, 06:56:36 PM

Yea she might be:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Jones_(comedian)

Jones attended Chapman University on a basketball scholarship and transferred to Colorado State University when her coach left Chapman for Colorado State.[5][6] She intended to become a lawyer,[1] but changed her mind and changed her major a few times, including to business accounting and computer science and eventually ended up majoring in communications.[7] At Chapman, Jones became a radio DJ.[7] She was unsure of what she wanted to do, and contemplated the possibility of a career playing basketball overseas.[1]

Lol, well, she speaks like she might be mentally handicapped. Thanks, Colorado State!🖒

I can't find if she actually graduated from Colorado State? I'll give her benefit of the doubt.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 02, 2017, 06:58:59 PM
That hole did bother him. I am sure it is because he is so fastidious and meticulous about his surroundings.

Hahaha, he said that Fuzzy is washing herself all the time...ya think!  :o Again, poor cat :(

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 02, 2017, 07:41:06 PM
Hahaha, he said that Fuzzy is washing herself all the time...ya think!  :o Again, poor cat :(
A little factoid
Cats was themselves because they desire to remove the odor of their owner and surroundings
TRUE
(look it up)
LOL

Quote from: jigsaw on February 02, 2017, 07:49:56 PM
A little factoid
Cats was themselves because they desire to remove the odor of their owner and surroundings
TRUE
(look it up)
LOL
Well, shoot, that explains why he surrounds himself with them.  How would like to be the cat that gets to remove the odor from his nether regions :o

3OctaveFart

I can't imagine what that place smells like.

Dirty socks, sweat and ass, all mixed together.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 02, 2017, 08:32:39 PM

Sounds like a manly bachelor pad. The ladies must be swooning.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 02, 2017, 08:32:39 PM

You neglected to mention his sweats, panties (that he had on when he shit himself) and his twitchie thingy.

Quote from: rekcuf on February 02, 2017, 08:49:18 PM
Sounds like a manly bachelor pad. The ladies must be swooning.
Could a chemist synthesize that odor ?
Bottle it and call it Falkie pheromone cologne, to attract Fleshy Mutant Love Dolls and cats ?

jason.callan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 01, 2017, 09:53:30 PM
Mr. Callan - are you a fan of industrial metal?  If so, that's another thing we can discuss at Circle Conclave 2017.

Do you like the band GWAR? They are not the same after the passing of Dave Brockie but this video is really cool. Great AC/DC cover.

https://youtu.be/tfiaYVCPgbI

FallenSeraph

KIDS,

I just watched that Kathy's Korner "Start Talkin'!" FalkieLeaks video. SHEEEEEEZUS, it depressed the hell out of me. Honest to gawd, it made me FRIGGIN SAD all DAMN DAY and I'm not even kidding.

Falkie is used to your abuse, but for the love of all that's holy (and the seraphim should know), leave Kathy alone. :(

That is all. This is a red letter day for me. I won't get into details because we're not all FRIENDSHIP now like we were back in the day. (I don't even know who half you Justins are.) I'll just leave it at this: BOW THE HELL DOWN and call me FIFI, beeeetches! I thought nothing could spoil this highly prosperous and victorious day ... until that fooking Kathy video made me cry. :(

Leave her alone.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 02, 2017, 09:11:27 PM
KIDS,

I just watched that Kathy's Korner "Start Talkin'!" FalkieLeaks video. SHEEEEEEZUS, it depressed the hell out of me. Honest to gawd, it made me FRIGGIN SAD all DAMN DAY and I'm not even kidding.

Falkie is used to your abuse, but for the love of all that's holy (and the seraphim should know), leave Kathy alone. :(

That is all. This is a red letter day for me. I won't get into details because we're not all FRIENDSHIP now like we were back in the day. (I don't even know who half you Justins are.) I'll just leave it at this: BOW THE HELL DOWN and call me FIFI, beeeetches! I thought nothing could spoil this highly prosperous and victorious day ... until that fooking Kathy video made me cry. :(

Leave her alone.

Congrats on a highly prosperous day.  Me?  Down on my luck, got knee and back problems.  Pain spikes so bad today, I actually levitated off the bed.  And my cats, well, you know, they're hungry. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 02, 2017, 05:16:36 PM
Good morning good people in here! I hope you are all well and happy! 8)
Greetings, and good evening Spiff! ;D 

May I call you Spiff, or do you prefer I call you by your full user name, Spaceman Spiff?

WOTR

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 02, 2017, 09:11:27 PM
KIDS,

Leave her alone.
Perhaps I have been in this thread too long and am blinded and jaded- but I saw very few posters abusing Kathy.  Instead, I saw a number of people who felt badly for her and figured that she has been the recipient of abuse.  A few who say that is her own fault (she keeps returning when there really is no need.)

I think that most posters are bummed out by the video.  It is one of the few "TGFP" that I have watched straight through, and the whole damn thing is sad.  Now, it is not sad enough to senda money to Martinez... But it is sad.

WOTR

Quote from: Chefist on February 02, 2017, 09:42:41 PM
Saturday or Friday? I'm leaning towards Saturday.
Mycheal and his annulus will curse your name if you insist on competing with EODR.

FRIENDSHIP (and curse ChefYst.)

Quote from: WOTR on February 02, 2017, 09:44:51 PM
Mycheal and his annulus will curse your name if you insist on competing with EODR.

Not the Mycheal, not the annulus! I hear they're some bad dudes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on February 02, 2017, 09:44:51 PM

Any more discussion on the evil MVâ,,¢ infection of the evil laptopâ,,¢ ? I heard a Cabalâ,,¢ contact go between who  inboxed  me with the possibility the evil laptopâ,,¢ had Windows ME installed by the Cabalâ,,¢, can we get confirmation?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on February 02, 2017, 09:53:23 PM
Not the Mycheal, not the annulus! I hear they're some bad dudes.

Cleaved in twain with an electronically generated deep voice.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on February 02, 2017, 09:43:30 PM
Perhaps I have been in this thread too long and am blinded and jaded- but I saw very few posters abusing Kathy.  Instead, I saw a number of people who felt badly for her and figured that she has been the recipient of abuse.  A few who say that is her own fault (she keeps returning when there really is no need.)

I think that most posters are bummed out by the video.  It is one of the few "TGFP" that I have watched straight through, and the whole damn thing is sad.  Now, it is not sad enough to senda money to Martinez... But it is sad.

Of course not. Imogene-Guieselle would cut you from her bountiful generosity if you diverted any to the fat fucking grifting pile of fat shit.