• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Wolf

Howdy!  I am new here. I joined because I like Art Bell. Not to troll. I have been reading here for about two months and decided to join. I was so excited to hear new Art Bell shows, disappointed it didn't last yes, & am looking forward to live streaming when ever he gets to it! 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 23, 2013, 11:09:47 PM
Philisopher, you are the Anti-Jazmunda.

There are a lot of ass clowns clogging up the forum.  I thought the ass clown invasion was over but it seems it has just begun.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: JayDee543 on November 23, 2013, 11:11:10 PM
if he quite the show by saying: "F Sirius - they stink and I don't like them" ....fine, he quit

he's going:  "F Sirius - wait, take me back for free - F Sirius again because they didn't take me back for free!"

It is over.

Art Bell

Actually the reason I left was that I was told by Sirius that the problem with streaming
could not be fixed until August at best. The reason was so I COULD reach my listeners
with streaming until the problem was fixed. When the final answer was no, that is
when I left, even then I tried very hard to work something out.

Anyway it is what it is now. I will do my best to stream at the first opportunity. BTW
I posted that letter so you could understand the options being talked about. I am
sorry it did not work out but it was not from a lack of trying.

I know you all are right about Trolls, that guy finally got under my skin. I am done.

Art

jazmunda

Quote from: Wolf on November 23, 2013, 11:11:47 PM
Howdy!  I am new here. I joined because I like Art Bell. Not to troll. I have been reading here for about two months and decided to join. I was so excited to hear new Art Bell shows, disappointed it didn't last yes, & am looking forward to live streaming when ever he gets to it!

Sorry we're only taking on Trolls at the moment but if you would like to leave your name and number we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Your call is important to us ......

Just kidding. Welcome and as our esteemed leader often says, "Post often."

aldousburbank

OMG, finally, a decent post. Welcome Wolf. Let's be friends, don't ever change! Love ya, mean it!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: littlechris on November 23, 2013, 10:34:10 PM
MV, you may want to step in here please?? Ive been advocating that we need some moderation in this forum!!!!!! Geez!!!!

If we have the freedom to question and/or criticize Art, he should be able to respond however he wishes during exchanges without being moderated.  If there was indeed a"gag" imposed on Art by counsel as had been speculated here by some of our learned friends, it has apparently been lifted. 

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on November 23, 2013, 11:13:45 PM
Actually the reason I left was that I was told by Sirius that the problem with streaming
could not be fixed until August at best. The reason was so I COULD reach my listeners
with streaming until the problem was fixed. When the final answer was no, that is

Anyway it is what it is now. I will do my best to stream at the first opportunity. BTW
I posted that letter so you could understand the options being talked about. I am

I know you all are right about Trolls, that guy finally got under my skin. I am done.

Art

There are many other threads on these boards that you are welcomed to post in.

[whispers]The Trolls don't post there and we hope they never find them either.[/whispers]

dortmunder

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 23, 2013, 11:02:47 PM
I don't get why, if some of you people are so displeased with Art, why are you still here?

Because they enjoy conflict. Some people make a sport out of stirring the shit. They tend to lead empty, pathetic, ineffectual lives. Dark Dipshitting gives them a sense of purpose, however brief or illusory.

Nova

Hello  ;D

Danger!UFO

Umm, we have an honored guest posting here. If you want to criticize him then be civil about it. He can take it.

Dipshit trolls. Jerks. Internet bully jerks. Don't sweat it, Art.

I think Art would respond to the positive posts on the board but the shit is getting deeper and deeper here. Troll shit. Dipshit troll shit at that.  >:(

MikeJ

If the last 2 months of posts haven't scared you off, I guess nothing will.  Welcome!  Also, cool avatar.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Danger!UFO on November 23, 2013, 11:15:55 PM
Umm, we have an honored guest posting here. If you want to criticize him then be civil about it. He can take it.

Dipshit trolls. Jerks. Internet bully jerks. Don't sweat it, Art.

I think Art would respond to the positive posts on the board but the shit is getting deeper and deeper here. Troll shit. Dipshit troll shit at that.  >:(

Ass clown shit is the worst.  It moves.

aldousburbank

Art

Thanks Art. You've gone more than out of your way to keep us apprised. I don't follow and I don't join (except this forum) but I live love what you do and I appreciate your efforts. I shall wait, and listen, and remain in your service whenever there's more penguin poop scattered about.

ab out.

JayDee543

Art

oh cmon Art; really?

You could not tolerate working there because the stream would crap out sometimes? You're saying that the show would be literally impossible to do because the app would crash?

How will streaming online reach more people, btw?  Serious question, Art.  Most people do not have unlimited cell data; there go anyone who wants to listen while driving.

littlechris

Welcome to the board. All of us here LOVE Art. Just still trying to deal with his absence,...But he'll be back.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: JayDee543 on November 23, 2013, 11:18:14 PM
oh cmon Art; really?

You could not tolerate working there because the stream would crap out sometimes? You're saying that the show would be literally impossible to do because the app would crash?

How will streaming online reach more people, btw?  Serious question, Art.  Most people do not have unlimited cell data; there go anyone who wants to listen while driving.

What's the objective of your questioning?  He can't go back. 

Well hello there, Wolf, and bless your heart for beginning your stay with a normal post. Fasten your seatbelt, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride.  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Philosopher on November 23, 2013, 11:20:40 PM

He has a time machine. ;)

Just saying. :P

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 23, 2013, 10:30:20 PM
Ignore the troll, Mr. Bell. Your fans are glad to hear from you.
No way...Art nail these creeps. We try but you are the guy so it comes from you its the real deal.
I really like the new bell gab Art!!!!!

jazmunda

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 23, 2013, 11:22:14 PM
Well hello there, Wolf, and bless your heart for beginning your stay with a normal post. Fasten your seatbelt, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride.  ;D

You forgot to mention that he should leave his sanity at the door. Or is that implied?

JayDee543

Quote from: Philosopher on November 23, 2013, 11:20:40 PM

1)  To try and get him to provide some logic behind his decision to leave because he still has not done so in all of his posts and/or emails.

2)  To see why he's trying to sell the "i will stream online" thing like it's supposed to be better than what he had [edit: especially that it will actually limit his audience if he depends on caller].

Quote from: jazmunda on November 23, 2013, 11:23:08 PM
You forgot to mention that he should leave his sanity at the door. Or is that implied?

Sanity? What's that? It's been so long I forget.

RoseGirl

Quote from: JayDee543 on November 23, 2013, 11:04:52 PM
because we like the show and he had a great opportunity to build an audience - but then he went and took a giant dump all over it and is now trying to make it sound like he's the victim

Art quit nothing. Any lawyer will tell you that if you aren't prepared to walk away completely....NEVER negotiate. Especially with a big corporation. Of course he was 'all in'. Are you an idiot?

They told him at the beginning he would get a good signal and they didn't deliver. Art tried to reason with them and find a way to get a better signal and they weasled and backstepped and ignored him and then had a temper tantrum. Lots of other radio folks have had the same complaint about Sirius, Howard included, and they are still running a make shift game pretending to be a quality product.

They are scam artists making money off the backs of people that have no other venue for their talent. And their days are numbered.

And the DarkP's of this world and the PeeUrinals of this world are helping them take advantage of the talent....because...well...because they either a) enjoy emotional violence or b) have delusions of grandure that creates a need to humiliate celebrities or c) are being paid to discredit the man who stood up to the big boys.

These are not attractive choices. And I for one am glad there are still people like Art in this world that will still fight the good fight, no matter how disappointed YOU are.

Now piss off....fuck boy.

k, that last part was a bit rude....I feel shame.

Nova

Quote from: jazmunda on November 23, 2013, 11:23:08 PM

I thought the requirement was not to have any in the first place.  I'll make my exit now.  :P

Marc.Knight

Quote from: JayDee543 on November 23, 2013, 11:23:38 PM
1)  To try and get him to provide some logic behind his decision to leave because he still has not done so in all of his posts and/or emails.

2)  To see why he's trying to sell the "i will stream online" thing like it's supposed to be better than what he had.

ok, but, why?

DesertFox

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on November 23, 2013, 11:22:34 PM
No way...Art nail these creeps. We try but you are the guy so it comes from you its the real deal.
I really like the new bell gab Art!!!!!

Art paying attention to the creeps, only makes them post more.   They are not worth attention.

aldousburbank

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 23, 2013, 11:24:18 PM
Art quit nothing. Any lawyer will tell you that if you aren't prepared to walk away completely....NEVER negotiate. Especially with a big corporation. Of course he was 'all in'. Are you an idiot?

They told him at the beginning he would get a good signal and they didn't deliver. Art tried to reason with them and find a way to get a better signal and they weasled and backstepped and ignored him and then had a temper tantrum. Lots of other radio folks have had the same complaint about Sirius, Howard included, and they are still running a make shift game pretending to be a quality product.

They are scam artists making money off the backs of people that have no other venue for their talent. And their days are numbered.

And the DarkP's of this world and the PeeUrinals of this world are helping them take advantage of the talent....because...well...because they either a) enjoy emotional violence or b) have delusions of grandure that creates a need to humiliate celebrities or c) are being paid to discredit the man who stood up to the big boys.

These are not attractive choices. And I for one am glad there are still people like Art in this world that will still fight the good fight, no matter how disappointed YOU are.

Now piss off....fuck boy.

k, that last part was a bit rude....I feel shame.

Wow that sounds so reasonable. Are you feeling ok ?