• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ArJuna on August 26, 2015, 12:20:13 AM
No. This is not the place for Peter to be airing his dirty laundry. It sounds more personal than professional.  I know Nick. He always comes across as a passionate and honest guy.
[/b]

Absolutely, Pope is both a gentleman and a professional.

Manx

Quote from: norland2424 on August 26, 2015, 12:22:09 AM
the guest is butt hurt at nick pope

Hmm, interesting. I am personally suspicious of Nick Pope

cosmic asgard

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 26, 2015, 12:20:42 AM
How do I turn off the wArnings I get about posting? I always get a warning thAt so mAny posts have gone by since I finished the post before posting.

Yeah me too.

Pumamama

Quote from: Manx on August 26, 2015, 12:21:09 AM
Just tuned in, what's the big debate, in a nutshell?
Robbins is commenting on further slanderous statements made by Charles Hart, one of the witnesses at Rendlesham.

Chronaut

Quote from: Manx on August 26, 2015, 12:21:09 AM
Just tuned in, what's the big debate, in a nutshell?

Here's what you've missed:

zeebo

"I apologize to everyone who isn't aware of this" .... Um ... dude we're not that interested in whatever your issue is.

Pumamama

Quote from: Manx on August 26, 2015, 12:23:25 AM
Hmm, interesting. I am personally suspicious of Nick Pope
Nick Pope is a proven liar and disinformation agent. He works for the UK government. Pope's job is to muddy the waters about Rendlesham and make everyone associated with it look bad.

Manx

I think I get it. Thanks for all the replies.

Crapphazzard

Hello everybody :) First time poster on here and I gotta say you guys make me laugh so dam hard, with the gifs and the pics and everything, while listening to art and it is always a blast, so thank you fellow posters for always making my day ;)

cosmic asgard

Quote from: zeebo on August 26, 2015, 12:24:21 AM
"I apologize to everyone who isn't aware of this" .... Um ... dude we're not that interested in whatever your issue is.

Amen

ShayP

Herbn-Legend

Omg im even more confuzed now😡🙅😡🙅😡🙅

trostol

Quote from: Crapphazzard on August 26, 2015, 12:25:27 AM
Hello everybody :) First time poster on here and I gotta say you guys make me laugh so dam hard, with the gifs and the pics and everything, while listening to art and it is always a blast, so thank you fellow posters for always making my day ;)

hiya mr burns

Noorynoid

Quote from: Gassy Man on August 26, 2015, 12:23:02 AM
A really tedious show tonight.  Nothing of importance to add to the topic, and the guest just keeps droning.

Kinda like this huh?

Spinner

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 26, 2015, 12:03:02 AM
This has nothing to do about UFO's....
Not directly. But I think it has to do with the credibility of the people who investigate and write about the cases. Who tells the truth? Who can be trusted?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Pumamama on August 26, 2015, 12:25:10 AM
Nick Pope is a proven liar and disinformation agent. He works for the UK government. Pope's job is to muddy the waters about Rendlesham and make everyone associated with it look bad.

Interesting take.  Have you read Pope's book on Rendlesham?

PrairieGhost

Hello there!

Pumamama

Welcome and Roswells, Crappy!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Gassy Man on August 26, 2015, 12:23:02 AM
A really tedious show tonight.  Nothing of importance to add to the topic, and the guest just keeps droning.
true that. But the gifs everybody is putting up are priceless. And so worth the pain of listening to this idiot!

bstuart

This guy is the king of tangents, which makes him very difficult to follow... >.>

I'm good with drama, it's always good radio. I'm not trying to hive mind on this guy. I'm just confused what info he's bringing to the table other than being mad at Nick Pope.

Jocko Johnson

Guy give me the impression he is a baby...thought Art was gonna make him cry!!

Herbn-Legend

alOoOoOoOhaz😎

Chronaut

The forum is way better than the show tonight =)  The Rendlesham Incident is so fascinating, I can't understand how this hasn't been even a little bit interesting yet ~:/  Fortunately, y'all are hilarious...

Manx

I'm pretty new to this particular forum myself, but have been a long time coast/bell/various related radio show listener.

Stay and have a pizza roll.