• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Black eyed children.

Started by Murder101, October 20, 2012, 08:31:35 PM

Murder101

Have any of the hosts of C2C talked about BEKs? I started hearing about them on Darkness Radio long ago but I've heard them talked about on other shows now. There is a Dreamland on youtube that talks about them. Here is a 30 Odd Minutes episode that talks about them.

Mission 107 - Black Eyed Kids with David Weatherly

ziznak

Oh it's been mentioned quite a few times... i think the running theory is that they're lil hybrid bastards.

Eddie Coyle

Noory hears about black-eyed children...he grabs a box of tissue and says "tell me slowly"

korrine

NOOURY...HAHAhaha. "tell.me very slowly"
I hear about Beks  on a lot of other programs. -but coast. Jason Offutt had a lot 2 say about beks

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 20, 2012, 09:58:39 PM
         Noory hears about black-eyed children...he grabs a box of tissue and says "tell me slowly"

Heh. Jason Offutt at "From The Shadows" from-the-shadows.blogspot.com used to post some simply marvelous tales of BEKs. He's apparently gone pro and has quit posting at his site, and uses it only to announce his appearances and interviews. But he's left up several years of juicy paranormal stuff that is about as well done as anything I have found. This includes gobs of posts about BEK incidents, including, IIRC, the original posts from Brian Bethel, the guy who started it all in the late 90's with his own terrifying experiences with kids with no whites to their eyes and a spooky affect. If you're at all interested in BEKs, "From The Shadows" is a must-see.

BTW, Jason also posted a series that I think originated at his site from folks who wrote him to tell of what is to me one of the creepiest occurrences imaginable. These are the "Tales Of The Harlequin" - http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/2009/10/night-of-harlequin.html Disturbing.

HorrorRetro

Black-eyed children remind me of Margaret Keane's work, specifically her paintings of children, obviously.  We've been collecting her work for several years now.  At first, I was totally creeped out by it, but I appreciate it now.  There's a very interesting story behind Keane's work. 

http://www.keane-eyes.com/

korrine

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 20, 2012, 09:58:39 PM

Can you explain Noory's Casper fetish?

(Not) Noory: "If you punched a baby in the eye, would it turn into a mean baby?"

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Sardondi on October 25, 2012, 10:36:51 PM
Heh. Jason Offutt at "From The Shadows" from-the-shadows.blogspot.com used to post some simply marvelous tales of BEKs. He's apparently gone pro and has quit posting at his site, and uses it only to announce his appearances and interviews. But he's left up several years of juicy paranormal stuff that is about as well done as anything I have found. This includes gobs of posts about BEK incidents, including, IIRC, the original posts from Brian Bethel, the guy who started it all in the late 90's with his own terrifying experiences with kids with no whites to their eyes and a spooky affect. If you're at all interested in BEKs, "From The Shadows" is a must-see.

BTW, Jason also posted a series that I think originated at his site from folks who wrote him to tell of what is to me one of the creepiest occurrences imaginable. These are the "Tales Of The Harlequin" - http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/2009/10/night-of-harlequin.html Disturbing.

Thanks for posting that; you saved me the trouble. Bethel is a rare gem for the simple fact that we know his identity. He likely is responsible for starting an urban legend, our generation's version of fables and folklore, for the new millennium. How often can one trace back to the person responsible for starting an urban legend? Such urban legends almost always seem to appear out of thin air, events that a friend of a friend of a friend experienced. Who first encountered the vanishing hitchhiker or the lunatic who left his hook on a car door? These urban legends may be based on older folklore, but they originated from someone. Bethel, if he exists, may be the first "someone" we've found.   

ziznak

black eyed children are little humans that didn't shut the fuck up when I was talking... :P

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Murder101 on October 20, 2012, 08:31:35 PM
Have any of the hosts of C2C talked about BEKs? I started hearing about them on Darkness Radio long ago but I've heard them talked about on other shows now. There is a Dreamland on youtube that talks about them. Here is a 30 Odd Minutes episode that talks about them.

You might be in luck. The black-dyed-head said that he might do a show on black-eyed-kids. One would think that there would be a book or movie about the subject. Thanks for posting the clip BTW.

Nucky Nolan

You indeed are in luck. Tuesday's guest will discuss them and other strange things. He even wrote a book about black-eyed children. That might have been a first.

Long as the Black Eyed Children stay away from my Black Eyed Peas and non-GMO cornbread I can abide .They can be no worse than kids in WalMart on EBT day.

LacyWoodrow

I looked into it. It's just genetic. There's a lot of birth defects that can be determined just by facial features.
This lady for instance
Court Reporter's Worst Nightmare probably has something called Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, but people would just think she was a dumb women if they didn't know the specific traits of FASD. In fact, I'm willing to be this women has never been dignosed it in her life. This birth defects are more common than people realize.
Black eyed children, if they do exist, just carry mutation pigmentation in their genetic.
Back in the 1500s people were savagly executed for things like this. In Africa, Albino children were and sometimes still are cannibalized.

Damn we humanz are crazy ass people!   :o

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on November 24, 2012, 07:23:00 AM
Long as the Black Eyed Children stay away from my Black Eyed Peas and non-GMO cornbread I can abide .They can be no worse than kids in WalMart on EBT day.

Evil spirits don't like soul food. Your chitlins and collard greens are safe.

Yeah, I'd rather be pranked by teens wearing black contact lenses than shop with kids drinking high fructose juices. Honey Boo Boo is more terrifying than any of these mysterious dark-orbed beings.

ziznak

I watched a movie called "citadel" the other day that made me think about this.  Good movie by the way I actually liked it.  Surprised me too since it was a foreign horror film but I really got into the ambiance.  The main character is an agoraphobic single father being hunted down by these crazy mutant demon children... the area it's set in is so depressing and bleak.  I actually felt somewhat paranoid watching it that's how well it set the mood.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1641975/

Sardondi

Quote from: ziznak on November 24, 2012, 06:31:44 PM...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1641975/

"...a gang of a twisted feral children"

Hey, hon? Throw me that box of 00 buck, will ya? Thanks. *snick-snack*

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Sardondi on November 25, 2012, 05:01:28 AM
"...a gang of twisted feral children"

That sounds like some of our past holiday gatherings. Ah, memories.

Nucky Nolan

I hope that you caught last night's show, Murder. The guest claimed that he received hundreds of stories. He sounded like an honest and sincere guy. There must be something to some of the accounts. Maybe some kids and teens pulled some pranks. There likely was an increase in the sales of black contact lenses after these tales first made the rounds. I saw a girl with "tiger eyes" some years before anybody even heard about children with jet orbs. In any event, the guest's book looks like a fun read.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on October 26, 2012, 03:04:19 PM
Black-eyed children remind me of Margaret Keane's work, specifically her paintings of children, obviously.  We've been collecting her work for several years now.  At first, I was totally creeped out by it, but I appreciate it now.  There's a very interesting story behind Keane's work. 

http://www.keane-eyes.com/

Tim Burton is making a film about her.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1126590/

ziznak

I think she wants to draw in the japanamation style but has gone in a different direction with it.  The chinkanese have been doing that shit with eyeballs since time began!

popple

No matter what, if you hear a knock at the door do not open it!! It could be one of those black eyed children.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: popple on December 03, 2012, 03:57:30 AM
No matter what, if you hear a knock at the door do not open it!! It could be one of those black eyed children.

It could be worse. It could be a group of elderly Jehovah's Witnesses, which I find to be much scarier than BEKs.

popple

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 03, 2012, 04:52:12 AM
It could be worse. It could be a group of elderly Jehovah's Witnesses, which I find to be much scarier than BEKs.

Just don't invite them in.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: popple on December 03, 2012, 10:46:03 PM
Just don't invite them in.

I learned that the hard way. I should have grabbed their Watchtower Magazine and shut the front door.

DAE

Quote from: korrine on October 26, 2012, 03:13:08 PM
my sister is a BEK. i swear

I assume you are joking.  If not, post a pic?

Zircon

By "Black Eyed Children" - do you mean with solid black eyes? The entire visible eyeball? I think that is pure bullshit. A lot like "Immortals" calling up C2C.