• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 01, 2020, 01:59:43 PM

Oh yeah, very trustworthy

Well, I'm sure that after looking at Trump's tax returns for the past 20 years you have a good idea of his trustworthiness.

Oh, wait....

Ciardelo

We're gonna need some RIF up in here, STAT!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 02:03:13 PM
Well, I'm sure that after looking at Trump's tax returns for the past 20 years you have a good idea of his trustworthiness.

Oh, wait....

You mean the returns that were released illegally and that Twitter didn't ban?

You cited the source in claiming that the source was trustworthy. Did you not catch that?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 01, 2020, 12:30:50 PM
I'm Hoping for mass suicides.

I think doc will riot by going out the in door at the minimart.

Ciardelo

This is retarded. I'll let you have the last word Gigi.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 01:57:29 PM
The Clintons didn't do as good as a job as they could have. But....

"A US Government Accountability Office report discovered no hint of wrongdoing, but concluded the IHRC's decisions were "not necessarily aligned with Haitian priorities".

"Mr Clinton's own office at the UN found 9% of the foreign aid cash went to the Haitian government and 0.6% to local organisations.

"The bulk of it went to UN agencies, international aid groups, private contractors and donor countries' own civilian and military agencies."

Does this sound like they pocketed the majority of donations?

Absolutely, you can’t even tell me where all that money went but again just point to a bunch of vaguely worded double speak that the “authorities” have told you. Oooh! They gave 9% (probably not even) to Haiti. Try growing a brain! ;D

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 01:46:49 PM

So, you just implicitly trust “ the oragnizations that track these things?,”

Could you be more vague and naive? ;D

Americans for Tax Fairness.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 02:04:15 PM

Already doing it.

SredniVashtar

He was very proud of that bit of civil disobedience too. He never understood that it wasn't exactly like those Burmese monks setting themselves on fire. But if he chooses to immolate himself to protest a Trump defeat and stick it to the Deep State I wouldn't dream of standing in his way. I might even help out paying for the gasoline.

WOTR

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 01:33:39 PM
Thank you, WOTR. :)
Enjoy your afternoon. I'm off to hear a covid- super-spreader wail on his disease distribution device (bagpipes) for my great aunts birthday.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2020, 02:09:14 PM
He was very proud of that bit of civil disobedience too. He never understood that it wasn't exactly like those Burmese monks setting themselves on fire. But if he chooses to immolate himself to protest a Trump defeat and stick it to the Deep State I wouldn't dream of standing in his way. I might even help out paying for the gasoline.

Dream on, britfag! 4 more years! And I can’t wait for the liberal tears!! ;D

Corona Kitty

I have a hypothetical question to ask you.. let's say you were a professional ass wiper like our friend MD.

Do you think having to look at shit and wiping asses would deter you from entering back doors?

Or does that not even phase you anymore my friend?

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 01, 2020, 02:04:14 PM
You mean the returns that were released illegally and that Twitter didn't ban?

You cited the source in claiming that the source was trustworthy. Did you not catch that?

You seem to be giving the edge on trustworthiness to the person who hasn't released his tax returns. Did you not catch that?

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2020, 02:09:14 PM

There was another more-recent incident he rushed back to tell us about but the details escape me -- do you remember?  You could tell he was flush with the spirit of Bunker Hill, and the shade of Gen. Washington hovered briefly in his tear-dimmed eyes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 02:10:46 PM
FREEDOM!

What would a gay betamale like you know of that? You’re supposed to say it like this:

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 02:12:36 PM
You seem to be giving the edge on trustworthiness to the person who hasn't released his tax returns. Did you not catch that?

I gave you the last word, and you still have it. Good Job Gigi! Have a day!

DanTSX

Muh tax returns!

Dr. MD MD

And you seem to be giving the edge to a 47 year career politician who, in all that time, has delivered you nothing that you actually want. Did you not catch that? ???

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 01, 2020, 02:11:27 PM
I have a hypothetical question to ask you.. let's say you were a professional ass wiper like our friend MD.

Do you think having to look at shit and wiping asses would deter you from entering back doors?

Or does that not even phase you anymore my friend?

Does not phase me in the least.  If you open a door, papi, I will go in.

Jackstar

the person who hasn't released his tax returns. Did you not catch that?

Quote from: Jackstar on October 31, 2020, 09:54:26 PM
Grow up.

Did you not catch that?

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 02:13:31 PM
There was another more-recent incident he rushed back to tell us about but the details escape me -- do you remember?  You could tell he was flush with the spirit of Bunker Hill, and the shade of Gen. Washington hovered briefly in his tear-dimmed eyes.

General Washington was a slave owner....

>voting for the guy that's aware his son is fucking his granddaughter, and hasn't personally bludgeoned him to death
>muh trustworthiness

Islam was right about women.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 02:15:28 PM

myke’s definitely open to that. He’s a Mexican male prostitute. ;)

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2020, 02:15:31 PM
Did you not catch that?

Of course I did. How am I supposed to respond to that?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 02:13:51 PM
What would a gay betamale like you know of that? You’re supposed to say it like this:

Beta hey guys I been promoted!

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 02:15:18 PM
And you seem to be giving the edge to a 47 year career politician who, in all that time, has delivered you nothing that you actually want. Did you not catch that? ???

You mean Gyoza didn’t want student loan debt to be dismissible?

Or a three strikes law?

Biden, taken on his actual accomplishments, Are incredibly based and center-right

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 02:13:31 PM

I don't recall. Perhaps he was at an express checkout and deliberately had 9 items instead of the stipulated 8. Fuck you, Soros!

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 02:15:28 PM

*Faze

And, I’ll leave the door open to my AirBnB next weekend.  Jus’ sayin  :-*