• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

FALKIE DID NOT BREAK THE ART BELL NEWS! HE SLEPT THROUGH IT!

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

LOL...
the FAT RETARD LAZY CUNT SENDA evidently missed an article or two in his medical journals (that he has been reading since the age of THREE)

https://youtu.be/jV1SqQBXRg8
FACTS
1. the purported cysts (probably on his eyelids) would be caused by staph, the same bacteria that result in common “boils”...
source of infection...drum roll please
HIS FILTHY FINGERS AND NAILS SCRATCHING HIS EYES !
2. the FAT FUCK is still bitching about not being able “to see”...
drumroll please...
the MAJORITY of individuals post cataract surgery DO NOT require corrective lenses for driving (distance vision), BUT DO require corrective lenses ($2 pair from a dollar store will work fine) to read small print or see small details comfortably !
OH, AND I AM SURE HE HAD HIS EYES DILATED FOR HIS EXAM...
(note: we all know SENDA enjoys being...dilated, especially his TURD EYE)
3. the FAT RETARD is also complaining about the supposedly incompetent surgeon as the cause of his supposed retinal problems...
drumroll please
his retinal problems, he supposedly is suffering from are...
COMMONLY FOUND IN MORBIDLY OBESE, HYPERTENSIVE, DIABETIC IDIOTS !
ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FAT DIABETIC HYPERTENSIVE FOR YEARS ! AND OVER 50
he may indeed have retinal problems as he FITS THE PROFILE !

a sad day at Casa Senda...I am afraid with the information he has provided...
drumroll please (on last time)
THE FAT RETARD LAZY CUNT SENDA HAD BETTER BE FING A SEEING EYE CAT SOON...
AND I DO MEAN SOON !

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 14, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
FALKIE DID NOT BREAK THIS NEWS! HE SLEPT THROUGH IT!

Is this the infamous Erin?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
Is this the infamous Erin?

Haha, yeah. (But with 2 N's.) I've been around since this forum was called George Noory Sucks and Falkie was just a dude commenting. My AV has changed, thanks to a long-forgotten brawl I got into on this damn thread. I miss my old login, but that's my fault for blowing it up.

Darth Vader

From the Dark Web. Here is Falkie talking about Art Bell

As you know I was a huge fan of Art Bell.

And I have been told of all the supposed senior abuse done by Heather Wade, Aldous Burbank and others fronm Bellgab.
I hope foul play is not involved.
Truly fitting that the #1 paranormal broadcaster would die on Friday the 13th.
Now another April date that will be in my mind forever.
Art is finally free.
Hopefully now Aeryn will kick Heather Wade out of her home.
She was a terrible influence on Art.

The Emperor of Nye & Paranormal Talk is dead.
We shalll not see his like again.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 14, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
Haha, yeah. (But with 2 N's.) I've been around since this forum was called George Noory Sucks and Falkie was just a dude commenting. My AV has changed, thanks to a long-forgotten brawl I got into on this damn thread. I miss my old login, but that's my fault for blowing it up.

Sorry to hear about your work situation. Maybe Falkie can do an a GoFundMe for you seeing how much you have done for him.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 14, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
From the Dark Web. Here is Falkie talking about Art Bell

As you know I was a huge fan of Art Bell.

And I have been told of all the supposed senior abuse done by Heather Wade, Aldous Burbank and others fronm Bellgab.
I hope foul play is not involved.
Truly fitting that the #1 paranormal broadcaster would die on Friday the 13th.
Now another April date that will be in my mind forever.
Art is finally free.
Hopefully now Aeryn will kick Heather Wade out of her home.
She was a terrible influence on Art.

The Emperor of Nye & Paranormal Talk is dead.
We shalll not see his like again.

I wonder if Falkie is going to take a trip to Pahrump to remind Ayrin which items Art had promised would be saved for Senda.

Darth Vader

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
I winder if Falkie is going to take a trip to Pahrump to remind Ayrin which items Art had promised would be saved for Senda.
lol

Sean92008

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 14, 2018, 11:52:41 AM
LOL...
the FAT RETARD LAZY CUNT SENDA evidently missed an article or two in his medical journals (that he has been reading since the age of THREE)

https://youtu.be/jV1SqQBXRg8
FACTS
1. the purported cysts (probably on his eyelids) would be caused by staph, the same bacteria that result in common “boils”...
source of infection...drum roll please
HIS FILTHY FINGERS AND NAILS SCRATCHING HIS EYES !
2. the FAT FUCK is still bitching about not being able “to see”...
drumroll please...
the MAJORITY of individuals post cataract surgery DO NOT require corrective lenses for driving (distance vision), BUT DO require corrective lenses ($2 pair from a dollar store will work fine) to read small print or see small details comfortably !
OH, AND I AM SURE HE HAD HIS EYES DILATED FOR HIS EXAM...
(note: we all know SENDA enjoys being...dilated, especially his TURD EYE)
3. the FAT RETARD is also complaining about the supposedly incompetent surgeon as the cause of his supposed retinal problems...
drumroll please
his retinal problems, he supposedly is suffering from are...
COMMONLY FOUND IN MORBIDLY OBESE, HYPERTENSIVE, DIABETIC IDIOTS !
ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FAT DIABETIC HYPERTENSIVE FOR YEARS ! AND OVER 50
he may indeed have retinal problems as he FITS THE PROFILE !

a sad day at Casa Senda...I am afraid with the information he has provided...
drumroll please (on last time)
THE FAT RETARD LAZY CUNT SENDA HAD BETTER BE FING A SEEING EYE CAT SOON...
AND I DO MEAN SOON !

[LIKE]

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 12:08:38 PM
Sorry to hear about your work situation. Maybe Falkie can do an a GoFundMe for you seeing how much you have done for him.

Lawl. I don't even think he responded to that comment. Bless his heart, I think he just read the part about my layoff and translated it as "no money = dead to me."

Thanks though. It was shocking. At least the severance package was enough to buy a Prius and a container house though. I'll drive by Martinez and honk and wave. ;)

I wonder if Falkie is going to take a trip to Pahrump to remind Ayrin which items Art had promised would be saved for Senda.
LOL
you can bet on that !

whoozit

That’s why I still don’t believe this is real, it’s just a bad dream.  Falkie would never let anyone down, choke them out yes, disappoint them no.

whoozit

heh heh.

Lilith

Yeah, I was waiting for Senda to make the report, kept checking his YouTube page feeling sure I had missed it....

If I remember correctly, Art promised his compound. He was about to build a dome over it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 14, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
If I remember correctly, Art promised his compound. He was about to build a dome over it.

I like how Senda didn't even know the guy whom he claimed was like a father to him was married. Then, of course, Senda immediately wanted to get his greasy paws on the guy's military books because of course the wife wouldn't have any idea of their value and might donate them to charity. So, this woman, whom he didn't know existed, couldn't possibly know anything about the value of military books because vagina. For all he knows she could have been a military strategist or they could have met due to their mutual interest in military history.

I wonder what happened with that greasy plan of his.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 14, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

Falkie wants the cats. And any unused superglue.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 14, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
I like how Senda didn't even know the guy whom he claimed was like a father to him was married. Then, of course, Senda immediately wanted to get his greasy shit encrusted paws on the guy's military books because of course the wife wouldn't have any idea of their value. So, this woman, whom he didn't know existed, couldn't possibly know anything about the value of military books because vagina. For all he knows she could have been a military strategist or they could have met due to their mutual interest in military history.

I wonder what happened with that greasy plan of his.
FIFY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 12:51:09 PM
Falkie wants the cats. And any unused superglue.

If he brings Kathy to Pahrump her natural piscine odour will get the cats scampering towards her, and Senda can bundle them into the soon-to-be-totalled Prius before anybody misses them.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on April 14, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
FIFY

Much more accurate. Wish I had thought of it. I'm surprised Senda doesn't have pink eye 24/7.

FallenSeraph

I wonder if he'll start a GoFundMe so he can go to Pahrump and attend the funeral?

Should we take bets?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 14, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
My AV has changed, thanks to a long-forgotten brawl I got into on this damn thread. I miss my old login, but that's my fault for blowing it up.

I remember it differently:

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 22, 2017, 07:53:29 PM
You're absolutely right. I cried when I read your comment, so if that's what you were going for and that's what turns you on, congrats. For what it's worth, your posts tell a similar story though.

I'm trapped here. Perfect. I could break the rules and post all the personal info of the five friends I've made here, but that's not me.

So here's the thing:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm really Casio.I've been fooling all you assholes for years.

For the record, I hope it isn't true.

3OctaveFart

The one day the fat pantload goes to bed at a normal hour and misses the biggest story of the paranormal world.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 14, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
The one day the fat pantload goes to bed at a normal hour and misses the biggest story of the paranormal world.

He's cultivated such an aversion to work over the years his body naturally shuts down if there is a possibility of it.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 14, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
I remember it differently:

For the record, I hope it isn't true.

Haha, there you go. Nope. Not true. I just wanted out. It worked. MV locked me out. I miss that login. I had some deep conversations with Noory in that inbox, particularly when my dad was sick. Sigh.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 14, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
Haha, there you go. Nope. Not true. I just wanted out. It worked. MV locked me out. I miss that login. I had some deep conversations with Noory in that inbox, particularly when my dad was sick. Sigh.

Talk to Martinez Tonight, it's on right now, so we can hear your voice, please:

https://discord.gg/xTVCQ

Sean92008

He didn't sleep through it, he was with Art on the astral plane, in communion with Art and Ramona.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 14, 2018, 02:19:05 PM
Talk to Martinez Tonight, it's on right now, so we can hear your voice, please:

https://discord.gg/xTVCQ

I tried. I think Bateman can verify that I'm not Casio because we briefly exchanged emails about his radio show/podcast in real life a couple of years ago. I think Jaz and Curtis also follow the real me on Twitter. But whatever. This day is sad as hell. I'm just a middle-aged chick who came here because I loved Art and somehow got sucked into the Falkie vortex. They were the best of times and then they became the worst of times.

I don't even think Casio can form complete sentences, so that should be proof enough.

I just came here to share the grief and express my condolences.

all I can say is...
FREE the Emperor of Martinez...

hoping, the Emperor of Martinez will be FREE at last, soon, very soon !
nudge nudge wink wink

https://youtu.be/vzgc92uUHnU

FallenSeraph

Falkie posted a touching tribute to Art, followed by a video of himself eating a pastrami sandwich and another video in which he unboxes a package of ibuprofen.

I'm done. The post-mortem pastrami sandwich was the final straw. He's dead to me. I'm buying his land in Nevada and turning it into a grassy coyote sanctuary.