• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151117 - Kevin Randle - 100 Years of UFO Coverups - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 17, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 18, 2015, 12:51:05 AM
In regard to whether or not the government is studying and watching out for UFOs, please give me a break. Why would they not do that? It's insane to think that the government wouldn't be using its resources to look out for these things.

How many of you are familiar with the Edwards Air Force Base incident? And the fact that there was an officer involved who actually had the title of UFO officer? Hello.
However a UFO does not conclude its from another planet or galaxy.
To me any planet that can support life is SO far away why would they come here?
If indeed there was other beings they may live in a solar system or galaxy that has many planets where life thrives much closer than earth.

FLLFlash

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:27:10 AM
Uhhh...excuse me nbirnes.  Not my quote to reply to BUT you ignored my query earlier.  What is a Mummer?  And I am not Googling tonight.  Thank you ma'am.  :D

Dude: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummers_Parade

Uncle Duke

Art's giving the caller grief because he's not telling him anything new?  He's had Randall on for two hours doing the same thing.

Juan Cena

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:27:10 AM
Uhhh...excuse me nbirnes.  Not my quote to reply to BUT you ignored my query earlier.  What is a Mummer?  And I am not Googling tonight.  Thank you ma'am.  :D

It's when Mom gives you a hummer.

ShayP

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 18, 2015, 12:56:15 AM
However a UFO does not conclude its from another planet or galaxy.
To me any planet that can support life is SO far away why would they come here?
If indeed there was other beings they may live in a solar system or galaxy that has many planets where life thrives much closer than earth.

Exactly, which is part of the reason why I believe the government would absolutely continue to monitor the situation in the skies. It makes absolutely no sense to think that they would step back from monitoring the air space around their country.

bateman

At least 3 dead in a massive police operation in Paris this morning. One was a female detonating a bomb belt.

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:56:57 AM
Friday already?  FRIKKIN time warp again.

I am not listening if it matters. Just hopped on real quick to check the thread, to see if I was missing anything worthwhile, and saw a way to troll Shay so I had to take it haha.

ShayP

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 01:01:06 AM
At least 3 dead in a massive police operation in Paris this morning. One was a female detonating a bomb belt.

Thanks for bringing everyone down man.  ;D

FLLFlash

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:32:01 AM
Fill an Aquafina bottle with vodka and keep it in your drawer.  You're welcome.

Christ, I used to have fifths of bourbon and vodka in my desk drawer.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 18, 2015, 01:01:29 AM
I am not listening if it matters. Just hopped on real quick to check the thread, to see if I was missing anything worthwhile, and saw a way to troll Shay so I had to take it haha.

lol uh huh ;)

ShayP

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 18, 2015, 01:01:59 AM
Christ, I used to have fifths of bourbon and vodka in my desk drawer.

So you were just like.....fuck it.  ;D ;)

zeebo

My suspension-of-disbelief gene must be on the fritz tonite.  Enjoy the rest of the show all.

GravitySucks

Denial is not a river in Egypt

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 18, 2015, 01:00:51 AM
Exactly, which is part of the reason why I believe the government would absolutely continue to monitor the situation in the skies. It makes absolutely no sense to think that they would step back from monitoring the air space around their country.
If we do find some life in other worlds i hope the chicks are hot, i cant get it up for one of those greys

FLLFlash

Quote from: trostol on November 18, 2015, 12:34:47 AM
what she does not say is...that it is an acquired taste in terms of entertainment

I suppose it depends on how you feel about sax.

ShayP

Troll me anytime.....I'm not being creepy. (That's Barfly's deal)