• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: damon on March 26, 2018, 09:58:43 PM
george said that he knows basic MATH but has not taken algebra.

Isn't algebra introduced in 7th grade?

Quotewhere's my pallet of granola bars!

if they were up your ass you'd know!

chefist

George has been busy with, "...sleeping and breathing.". LOL  ;D

Quote from: chefist on March 26, 2018, 06:40:41 PM
GEORGE RAGES!...

The land I wanted to buy has been sold.

... I see OTHER video creators have cat food, gift cards, products sent to them while I struggle every month just scraping by...

If all my subscribers ( and I wonder if all of them are real given that I seldom get anywhere approaching 1137 views on every video ) were to have donated $1 each in one year, that land would have bern mine.
And when my stingy subscribers failed to donate instead of the “ where do I send donations ? “ bs that never happens, you not only screwed me over but Abram AND SWT and my cats as well...

I keep getting told by people who wonderful I am, how great my videos are, how I should have my own show...

Gerry, SWT, Jeremy, Justin, Erinn, and Curtis have kept their words...

Has Falkie considered that many of his subscribers may be senior citizens confused and unaware of how to donate via the internet, and many others are possibly fellow paupers who have no spare funds to donate (as Falkie himself donates nothing to others)?

Perhaps Falks could do one video demonstrating step by step the donation process, and another one on money management showing that even paupers can donate here and there if they manage their money prudently.

It's worth a shot.  The above is a possible explanation of why he has so many subscribers and so few donations, and offers hope for changing the dynamic

Quote from: chefist on March 26, 2018, 06:40:41 PM
GEORGE RAGES!...

The land I wanted to buy has been sold.
There are no more lots available.
That land stood vacant AND available for at least the last 3 years.
If my subscribers were not swayed by the lies and slander of the haters perhaps I could have come up with the $500 down payment and $200a month to buy it...

Did Falkie ever say he had a piece of land picked out, and it was $500 down?

Would being aware he needed a specific amount for a specific reason other than buying junk on the internet have caused a kind person to give him the money to use specifically for that?  Alas, we'll never know.

Come on, face it. This entire "The Guy From Pittsburgh" Youtube channel is on its last legs. And his social-media presence with it. It's going.

OK. Be fair Give it -- and him --  another chance. A real one. Not one of those National Football League, Johnny Manziel last chances, either. No, none of that nonsense.

How long before the guy ends up in the "nuthouse" involuntarily committed and the question lingers: What are the Sewergabbers to do?

But it's been fun. It's been great. It's been like "The Caine Mutiny" with that Senda guy. No wonder the Sewergabbers mutinied. Um, when does the guy break out the ball bearings on his videos and fidgets with them as he rambles like Lt. Commander Queeg? 

But all good things have to come to an end. Like that guy's social media will. Somewhere, there's a strait jacket with his name on it. 8)

chefist

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 26, 2018, 11:53:56 PM
Come on, face it. This entire "The Guy From Pittsburgh" Youtube channel is on its last legs. And his social-media presence with it. It's going.

OK. Be fair Give it -- and him --  another chance. A real one. Not one of those National Football League, Johnny Manziel last chances, either. No, none of that nonsense.

How long before the guy ends up in the "nuthouse" involuntarily committed and the question lingers: What are the Sewergabbers to do?

But it's been fun. It's been great. It's been like "The Caine Mutiny" with that Senda guy. No wonder the Sewergabbers mutinied. Um, when does the guy break out the ball bearings on his videos and fidgets with them as he rambles like Lt. Commander Queeg? 

But all good things have to come to an end. Like that guy's social media will. Somewhere, there's a strait jacket with his name on it. 8)

Let me see if I can find the audio clip where he admits this...

I believe the child actor who stole Falkie's role was none other than Redd Foxx, and the role ultimately developed into Sanford and Son. 

Falkie is a real life junk collector Fred Sanford, with a YouTube connection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZxmZmBfnU

George said i was a sweet girl.... or guy... what ever i am.  8)

WOTR

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 27, 2018, 12:27:11 AM
George said i was a sweet girl.... or guy... what ever i am.  8)
Orange Frog... or toad... or president?  ;)

Quote from: chefist on March 26, 2018, 11:59:45 PM
Let me see if I can find the audio clip where he admits this...

In the show he said he had been to Stockton, but not by choice.

Possibility?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockton_State_Hospital

ONeill

Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Denver... Is the fat cunt also planning a trip to the Moon? Because that's similarly possible. And does all of that happen before or after a compound in Nevada and Toyota Highlander hybrid?

damon

Quote from: ONeill on March 27, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Denver... Is the fat cunt also planning a trip to the Moon? Because that's similarly possible. And does all of that happen before or after a compound in Nevada and Toyota Highlander hybrid?
Falkie is not getting the land. Someone bought the land before him

Darth Vader

From the Dark Web.

tonight's live video and the previous video have been deleted
I will not be calling Curtis Thorntons live troll cast ever again, nor will I be doing live videos for a long time.
I can find far more useful things to do than have every video be trolled constantly AND have Sewergab trolls come into Curtis's chat and be made a fool out of
I hope the trolls enjoyed themselves and their facilitator, Curtis who suckered me into calling just like END OF DAYS did.
I will also be taking a brek from regular videos as well except for breaking news.
The trolls win.
And I am tired of dealing with it every time I read an email or go live.
It is obvious that SWT is also a troll and facilitator as well and took advantage of my basic god nature to con me as he has been trying to con me and everyone else
I will have NO further contact with him either.

Darth Vader

More Leak E-Mails From The Dark Web

IF I do live videos again, it will be by invitation only
And since the trolls had such agood time, I may have a good time too and do NO videos at Alien Con as well abd just attend like a regular person.
And please no more of this “George is a legend “ bullshit.
Art Bell is a legend.y
I am not.

ONeill

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 27, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
From the Dark Web.

tonight's live video and the previous video have been deleted
I will not be calling Curtis Thorntons live troll cast ever again, nor will I be doing live videos for a long time.
I can find far more useful things to do than have every video be trolled constantly AND have Sewergab trolls come into Curtis's chat and be made a fool out of
I hope the trolls enjoyed themselves and their facilitator, Curtis who suckered me into calling just like END OF DAYS did.
I will also be taking a brek from regular videos as well except for breaking news.
The trolls win.
And I am tired of dealing with it every time I read an email or go live.
It is obvious that SWT is also a troll and facilitator as well and took advantage of my basic god nature to con me as he has been trying to con me and everyone else
I will have NO further contact with him either.

I can understand many things, but accusing a good an honest person like SWT of being a troll is just despicable.

ONeill

The fat cunt has recently been forgetting to hide the like/dislike counters on some of his videos. Remember to use that opportunity to express your opinions. We all know how important the free speech is for that fucking turd.