• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: AlternativeSide on July 02, 2018, 07:10:19 PM
Vara is ranting about that Rowland again...

Now he's belly aching about money for more air conditioning..
Sounds like he lives/works in a mobile home, no real house has hvac that runs under the house except trailer park homes.

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 02, 2018, 08:13:24 PM
I know that you would like save the effort of dragging your lawn chair down to the tracks waiting for the trainwreck of Heather Wade... 

It's like NASCAR for you, bloodsport, isn't it? 😀

Brig just has very high expectations...  Very high.  Maui Wowie high...
I like NASCAR and well any real auto racing.  I love big motors that eat gas by the gallons and makes the ground under your feet rumble,, you can keep your pocket rockets and give me the big starship.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 03, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
Sounds like he lives/works in a mobile home, no real house has hvac that runs under the house except trailer park homes.

You are probably right, but in the south there are still tons of older homes built elevated on cinder blocks. Building codes have changed and I don’t think you could get a mortgage on new construction without a slab. 

WeinerInHand

Didn't Jeffrey Dahmer get his start by poking dead animals with a stick?

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 12:46:46 AM
You are probably right, but in the south there are still tons of older homes built elevated on cinder blocks. Building codes have changed and I don’t think you could get a mortgage on new construction without a slab. 

Good thing you posted an extremely large image so we could see the blocks.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
Good thing you posted an extremely large image so we could see the blocks.

I was checking for black widows.

Praise MV!

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 12:46:46 AM

True but most of those houses have a half story/attic to put in the hvac

Why does Heater always talk about how she loves doing the show, etc, then rolls right into how hard it is just to come on, how she doesn't know how she'll get through it, and so on.  And that's when she even has a show

If I were Irene, I wouldn't let her anywhere near the kids

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 03, 2018, 12:51:14 AM
True but most of those houses have a half story/attic to put in the hvac

Our cats used to rip into the insulated ventwork under our trailer to stay cool in the summer. We were always losing out AC and had to tape up the holes.

WeinerInHand

Now he's talking about sheep inspection.
This will not end well...

I live in the Low Country in South Carolina, Mount Pleasant, right outside of Charleston and many prefab homes are built on blocks and some really expensive homes are built on poles, it all depends on the flood levels but Jinger is right mostly only mobile homes have underfloor HVAC vents

MV's got a limited time offer up on the website now:  1 year subscription, a book signed by MV, 2 white LNM t-shirts, thumb drive loaded with 8 years of LNM show.

Only $5  $50  $500

Pro tip - $500 sounds like a lot.  Next time make it $499.95. 

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 12:59:02 AM
MV's got a limited time offer up on the website now:  1 year subscription, books signed by MV, 2 white LNM t-shirts, thumb drive loaded with 8 years of LNM show.

Only $5  $50  $500

I'm not elligible, I already subscribed.  How I wish I had waited...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 12:59:02 AM
MV's got a limited time offer up on the website now:  1 year subscription, books signed by MV, 2 white LNM t-shirts, thumb drive loaded with 8 years of LNM show.

Only $5  $50  $500
You are shitting me,,500 bucks for two shirts that I will wipe my rear end with and 8 years of shows I never heard.

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 01:00:42 AM
I'm not elligible, I already subscribed...

It does NOT say that anywhere..

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 12:53:03 AM
Why does Heater always talk about how she loves doing the show, etc, then rolls right into how hard it is just to come on, how she doesn't know how she'll get through it, and so on.  And that's when she even has a show

If I were Irene, I wouldn't let her anywhere near the kids

Surely, somewhere, somebody is taking bets on how long Heathers show will last.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 03, 2018, 01:02:00 AM
You are shitting me,,500 bucks for two shirts that I will wipe my rear end with and 8 years of shows I never heard.

I know, it's not often one comes across a deal like that

But to be fair, Falkie is offering the same deal

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on July 03, 2018, 12:56:56 AM
I live in the Low Country in South Carolina, Mount Pleasant, right outside of Charleston and many prefab homes are built on blocks and some really expensive homes are built on poles, it all depends on the flood levels but Jinger is right mostly only mobile homes have underfloor HVAC vents
I am very familiar with your neck of the woods, I have a house on Sullivan's Island.

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 01:02:53 AM
I know, it's not often one comes across a deal like that

But to be fair, Falkie is offering the same deal

Where does it say that?

This guy's got an English accent, he must be legit

Juan

I’d like to see you build a house on a slab in a hilly terrain.

cweb

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 01:02:49 AM
Surely, somewhere, somebody is taking bets on how long Heathers show will last.
There needs to be a pool.

And on the side action, bets on the "reasons" she will give.

Personally, I'm going with the "trolls have destroyed us" excuse.

DynamoHum

I think we are definitely a step closer if there is a bail without even an explanation.

Suspect that the final quittening will be without explanation or monies returned.

Pizzapunch

So will Mike in Montana get a pro rated refund when the show goes under?

QuoteSo will they get a refund when the show goes under?

Everyone will still has access to the archieves..