• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 25, 2018, 02:44:54 PM
Stock market up 30% since this Krugman prediction. Setting a record number of records since Trump was elected. Along with record unemployment. And 400% higher economic growth over Obama’s “new normal” of 1%.

Can’t get anymore wrong than that. Whoops

Buy Harley-Davidson stock ?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 04:54:09 PM
It's really too bad about that. :(
Too bad we can't go back in time to fix stupid.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
Too bad we can't go back in time to fix stupid.

Actually, she can't. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 25, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
Actually, she can't. ;)   ;D ;D ;D
Mad Max, Crazy Nancy, Bigfoot Schumer... and people complain about Trump. ::)

Kidnostad3

What we need here is a reverse Mariel Boatlift.  Why should U.S, citizens bear the expense of imprisoning recidivist felons who are foreign nationals.  Trump should deport non U.S. citizens being held in Federal prisons to their country of origin and offer to facilitate any state who opts to take the same measure vis-a-vis foreign nationals being held in state institutions.  If any nation refuses to take  delivery of their citizens they would be dropped off the coast of their native country in rubber boats just beyond the 12 mile limit with enough water for the paddle ashore.  Some other arrangement would have to be devised in the case of landlocked countries.  Maybe the deportees could be deposited on a desert island pending their being rescued by their respective homelands.  If those deported return to the U.S. illegally they would be subject to immediate execution upon positive identification by DNA analysis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 25, 2018, 05:49:11 PM
What we need here is a reverse Mariel Boatlift.  Trump should deport all non U.S. citizens being held in Federal prisons to their country of origin and offer to facilitate any state who opts to take the same measure vis-a-vis foreign nationals being held in state institutions.  If any nation refuses to take  delivery of their citizens they will be dropped off the coast of their native country in rubber boats just beyond the 12 mile limit with enough water for the paddle ashore.  Some other arrangement would have to be devised in the case of landlocked countries.  Maybe the deportees could be deposited on a desert island pending their being rescued by their respective homelands.  If they return to the U.S. illegally they would be subject to immediate execution upon positive identification by DNA analysis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift
We should treat them as they view us. Some of their politicians call for crossings like almost a declaration of war, reconquesta they call it. Maybe we should treat them as unlawful enemy combatants, an uniformed invading force not subject to Constitutional Rights or Rights under the various war-time provisos as they are not uniformed and there is no formal declaration of war?
We also should incentive citizens to report, or even arrest, illegals or those who over-stayed VISAs (like a bail bondsman when someone skips bail.) And, most obviously and cheap, forget a "wall" but MINE the border. Smart mines and with signage to prevent innocent deaths of illegals or deaths of animals, livestock, police officers, etc. But the cartels, coyotes, terrorists, or illegals who ignore the signs and continue to try to cross the border get maimed or killed. "Smart" mines could be remotely moved and controlled even.

The children should be sent home and let their own countries sort out who their parents are or if they should even be returned to their parents.

Personally if a parent gives a child to a coyote or cartel for transport or forces them to ride on top of trains, march across deserts, breaking the laws, given prophylactics because they are likely to be raped, and hustled and stuffed into vans, trailers, often without A/C or safety belts, to be driven to points unknown SHOULD have their children taken from them.  If a legal US citizen did any of the above almost certainly children would be taken away and families "separated," at least for some time.  But I understand that "shit-hole" countries have different standards and views and, in keeping with Leftist principles, "who am I to judge?"

Kidnostad3

Donald Trump is a "FORCE OF NATURE.". What a campaign catch phrase!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
I'm calling on all conservatives in California to start harassing Maxine Waters. Follow her EVERYWHERE! Don't let up! This is a war now and she's stated that she thinks God is on her side. Let's let her know that ain't God. ;)

These ass-wipes move to DC permanently.  Even after leaving government, they join lobby firms, law firms, or the media.

It's a bunch of corrupt oligarchs who pretend to represent various areas of the country, but actually represent themselves and their cronies.  And in the Demokkkrats, Big Government and their Party.  They return to their ''home'' states and districts to be seen and to fundraise, and that's about it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on June 25, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
We should treat them as they view us. Some of their politicians call for crossings like almost a declaration of war, reconquesta they call it. Maybe we should treat them as unlawful enemy combatants, an uniformed invading force not subject to Constitutional Rights or Rights under the various war-time provisos as they are not uniformed and there is no formal declaration of war?
We also should incentive citizens to report, or even arrest, illegals or those who over-stayed VISAs (like a bail bondsman when someone skips bail.) And, most obviously and cheap, forget a "wall" but MINE the border. Smart mines and with signage to prevent innocent deaths of illegals or deaths of animals, livestock, police officers, etc. But the cartels, coyotes, terrorists, or illegals who ignore the signs and continue to try to cross the border get maimed or killed. "Smart" mines could be remotely moved and controlled even.

The children should be sent home and let their own countries sort out who their parents are or if they should even be returned to their parents.

Personally if a parent gives a child to a coyote or cartel for transport or forces them to ride on top of trains, march across deserts, breaking the laws, given prophylactics because they are likely to be raped, and hustled and stuffed into vans, trailers, often without A/C or safety belts, to be driven to points unknown SHOULD have their children taken from them.  If a legal US citizen did any of the above almost certainly children would be taken away and families "separated," at least for some time.  But I understand that "shit-hole" countries have different standards and views and, in keeping with Leftist principles, "who am I to judge?"

Reconquistas should be rounded up and dealt with as enemy agents. 

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
It always seemed to me the Republicans only cared about their own well-to-do friends and family.  I very rarely vote Republican, but sometimes.  I'm a Democrat.  Scourge my evil, Doc!
Fourteen

But the Ds don't?  Look beyond simply what the Media wants you to think.  You think the Ds help poor people?  They help them stay poor, and draw more in with ''free'' stuff.  Do you think ObamaCare helped people?  It ''helped'' some, with high cost and low quality insurance, and booted just as many off plans their employers could no longer afford.  But yay for some, right?

And yes, given the chance, humans will enrich and advance themselves.  That's the whole point of having a Constitution and separation of powers - the whole point of requiring a broad consensus before drastic changes are made.  It's the whole point of specific, enumerated powers, and the whole point of having a Bill of Rights.  It's the whole point of low taxes and limited government.

The politicians, judges, etc, are supposed to be boxed in, with limited ability to interfere and intrude into our lives.  They are elected to conduct the basic business we need government to do, period.  Unfortunately the promise of free stuff is too great for most citizens, and they end of voting away their individual liberty.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 25, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
... the extreme leftist dominated entertainment industry is engaged in a furious effort to change the values and essential character of American society to make it more amenable to their odious and highly destructive post modernist (read warmed-over communist) agenda.  The movies and tv programming produced by “Hollywood” should not be regarded as just a continuing insult to our intelligence but as the serious attempt to destroy America from within that it most certainly is.   b]The radical left is the enemy inside our gates.[/b]

It's not even warmed over Marxism, it's the real thing.  And we certainly need to include Obama and those of his supporters who understood what was going on (meaning not the easily led morons we see posting here).

Yes, Obama was and is a Marxist.  He knew better than to proclaim it from the rooftops.  And he knew that what currently exists needs to be destroyed before Stalinism can be implemented.  Thus the unrelenting hate for this country from the Left and the attempts on all fronts to destroy it. 

The people in this country need to understand that we are at war with Islam, and that we are at war with the Left.  They certainly understand they are at war with us, and our head-in-the-sand attitude won't make any of if go away.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 25, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
"National Security" -  total bullshit made up by Trumpers to throw red meat at the (ever shrinking) base. 
The law with respect to seeking asylum doesn't mention "fix your own problem."  Really, that old book, "The Ugly American" is all about you and your greedy, selfish, ilk.

Drop dead.  A few weeks ago you were telling us these countries weren't shitholes - now they're shitholes and these people have a right to come here to escape crime and poverty. 

Actually, they don't.  And since we don't want them they have no right to be here.  Preserving our culture, our way of life, and not digging ourselves deeper into debt is neither greedy nor selfish. 

All these gang members, cartel members, random thugs and criminals, even Middle East terrorists posing as Central Americans flooding in IS a national security crisis, whether you think so or not.  We elected Donald Trump to secure the border, and to make decisions on national security issues - including what constitutes national security - not you and a bunch of other phony lawyers and judges.

Quote from: Spy on June 25, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

This describes the Democrats, the media, and the America and Trump haters to a T.  Congrats.

It's uncanny that people can always tell what the Ds are up to by seeing what it is they are accusing everyone else of doing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 25, 2018, 07:16:22 PM
Jim Acosta gets told by Grandma at South Carolina Trump Rally

https://twitter.com/MBeach14/status/1011357875950706688

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1011379498615431169

I'm surprised Dems aren't telling their brain dead supporters to attack the old lady. Meh...give 'em time.  ;)

starrmtn001

CNN turns on one of their own.  Whoda thunk? :o

https://youtu.be/pg6LM_GX9xs

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:49:35 PM
No idea. I wasn’t in a pissy mood last night so I had no reason to notice.

The point is NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN DENIED HAVING A WEDDING CAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY. Every case they went to a Christian bakery when there were plenty of other bakeries around that could have baked their cake. They chose their target to make a point and push their agenda. Gays make up 3% of the population yet look at TV and the movies. Seems like every show has to have at least one gay character.  Same thing for redheads but that is another story. 

Open up a bakery and advertise to get a gay clientele.  Start a chain of gay-friendly bakeries. I bet you find out real quick that there isn’t much of a market. Because even though 3% are gay, not all of them are interested in getting married.

I'm going to go one better.  A cake is not a necessity for the right to marry.  I believe that you should be guaranteed that you can get married.  This means that there has to be at least one justice of the peace in your county who will perform a ceremony and sign your certificate.

Having a wedding in a church is not a human right.  Having a cake baked by the local baker is not a right.  Having the person / minister of your choice perform the ceremony is not a right (if that minister happens to disagree with your choice.) Having a wedding planner is not a right, having a photgrapher is not a right.  These are all people who should be free to say "no."

Having a marriage licence could be a right.  Having the ability to split income on your taxes and leave your property to the person you love is.  If gay marriage is legal in the state, then the only thing the government should ensure that you have access to is the legal papers and ability to get married, and share the same legal protections / benefits as any other married couple... Not the ability to choose your service providers.

I rarely hear this argument... Usually it centers on if a baker should be able to say no and how that impacts somebody else's "right" to a wedding cake rather than asking if a cake is actually a right.

***For the record, I have attended a gay wedding, and have no issues with it.  I often say that straights have pretty much destroyed anything that was sacred about marriage already.  There is nothing that a gay couple could do to it that divorce and infidelity have not already done...

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
A radical advertising idea: The name of the business and then the slogan: Friendly to fags and rednecks alike. ;)

A smart businessman wants everyone's business and doesn't want to alienate any potential customer.
I disagree.  There are defiantly businesses who would benefit from putting a big "no fags allowed" sign in their front window.  There are a certain percentage of people who would go because the business has made it clear that they will not be subjected to watching two men kiss while they sit down to a meal.

That should be the right of the business... But you cannot honestly tell me that no business wants to alienate any potential customer...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2018, 07:38:27 PM
I'm going to go one better.  A cake is not a necessity for the right to marry.  I believe that you should be guaranteed that you can get married.  This means that there has to be at least one justice of the peace in your county who will perform a ceremony and sign your certificate.

Having a wedding in a church is not a human right.  Having a cake baked by the local baker is not a right.  Having the person / minister of your choice perform the ceremony is not a right (if that minister happens to disagree with your choice.) Having a wedding planner is not a right, having a photgrapher is not a right.  These are all people who should be free to say "no."

Having a marriage licence could be a right.  Having the ability to split income on your taxes and leave your property to the person you love is.  If gay marriage is legal in the state, then the only thing the government should ensure that you have access to is the legal papers and ability to get married, and share the same legal protections / benefits as any other married couple... Not the ability to choose your service providers.

I rarely hear this argument... Usually it centers on if a baker should be able to say no and how that impacts somebody else's "right" to a wedding cake rather than asking if a cake is actually a right.

***For the record, I have attended a gay wedding, and have no issues with it.  I often say that straights have pretty much destroyed anything that was sacred about marriage already.  There is nothing that a gay couple could do to it that divorce and infidelity have not already done...

I DJed a couple gay weddings back in the day and I must say I was very let down. They were much lamer than my usual off the hook parties. I guess gay people can be boring too. :-\

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
I DJed a couple gay weddings back in the day and I must say I was very let down. They were much lamer than my usual off the hook parties. I guess gay people can be boring too. :-

Did you play any Grant MacDonald tunes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WQeTpnYN2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn2x9sACQT8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
I disagree.  There are defiantly businesses who would benefit from putting a big "no fags allowed" sign in their front window.  There are a certain percentage of people who would go because the business has made it clear that they will not be subjected to watching two men kiss while they sit down to a meal.

That should be the right of the business... But you cannot honestly tell me that no business wants to alienate any potential customer...

Loosen your underwear! I wasn't arguing from a rights position. In fact, I wasn't arguing at all. It was just an idea. Fags and rednecks may never love each other but I think it would be a good idea if they could at least learn to be civil to each other. Anyway, in these crazy times I think some business could really cash in on that slogan. ;)