• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 21, 2017, 11:35:33 AM
... Before I could connect them, she got back to me and said forget it â€" that a lot of his channel is confusing in that her viewers wouldn't understand videos about someone named 'six-week tenure' and other "strange rants."

That's why I got frustrated. He has something really different â€" as in, companies and brands would send him free stuff, etc. â€" if he'd just organize his videos into playlists and maybe move the drama to a different channel. Those haul YouTubers rake in the free swag â€" at least the ones who know how to work PR departments.

ALSO, if he'd just polish his video skills and maybe add a "man on the street" interview element to his Martinez videos, he could totally work with the CVB there to promote the area and get paid for it -- or at least get on the press invite lists to events and stuff. That happened to a chick here in Memphis: She wrote a quirky blog interviewing people on the streets of Memphis and making whimsical observations about stuff and suddenly, wham, she's being paid $65K by the CVB to feature her YouTube channel on their website and in other promotional stuff.

Such a world of possibilities.

[Sorry. I write a lot when I'm supposed to be writing something for work.]

Yes, if only Falkie was a different person.

Lilith

Quote from: Big Chicken on February 21, 2017, 08:27:04 PM
Big Chicken has been in contact with The Master and suggested not only Patreon plus one or two of the other excellent suggestions above.
In addition, a live Youtube Senda Report held on Sunday evenings was at the heart of Big Chicken's thoughts.   Imagine what a buzz that
would create - at least for awhile.   

Sadly the response was that he could not possibly entertain this until March at the very earliest as he was much too busy.  In other words it will
never happen.   Too bad.

You're a good man BigChicken!  Don't give up hope!

I, for one, appreciate your efforts, most sincerely.  :-*

Big Chicken

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 21, 2017, 08:29:06 PM
You're a good man BigChicken!  Don't give up hope!

I, for one, appreciate your efforts, most sincerely.  :-*

Indeed. Thanks for your thanks.  Big Chicken's ultimate goal may never come into fruition.  A little Senda goes along, long way which makes communication a horrific endeavour.

SergeantMajor

Good evening fellow Gabbers! Hope you are all well!

George, stay dry! Take care of your kitties, don't let them drown!

dipp

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 21, 2017, 01:59:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEKYRyMmSmE
I doubt anyone is going so far as to write all your subscribers.
You could be racking in bucks showing new shocking things like jigsaw suggested.  Try a different persona perhaps and show us some of those Falkie titties in bras for "the man who has too much" or the man that wants the boys to look.
Try waxing for your chest, title it, "first time waxing and my thoughts"
Maybe when vids get short, come to bg, post and ask for new ideas. bg'ers sure to keep you in viewers.

show us yr titties instead of your nose hair. It's all about reinventing yrself.

Quote from: White Crow on February 21, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
Seraphim27 sent George some very nice gifts.. I couldn't find George's unboxing video of her gifts.. I remember thinking while watching George's unboxing video.. That ..Seraphim is very nice person and her gifts were selected with love and care.

You recall thinking that? Really?

Because George thought he ordered the items and they were late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K22OeVGAy-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syA-pU7YCpQ

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 21, 2017, 09:50:39 PM
You recall thinking that? Really?

Because George thought he ordered the items and they were late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K22OeVGAy-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syA-pU7YCpQ

I too found those videos ....But...

I could be wrong.. those aren't the videos I remember.. George unboxed Seraphim27 gifts in his apartment???

Quote from: White Crow on February 21, 2017, 10:29:21 PM
I too found those videos ....But...

I could be wrong.. those aren't the videos I remember.. George unboxed Seraphim27 gifts in his apartment???

Those are the unboxing videos.
Later, after he was told that he did not buy the stuff he thanked the guy that sent them. He says it was a guy because he did not bother to figure out who it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-4KSeMkTk

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 21, 2017, 10:49:02 PM
Those are the unboxing videos.
Later, after he was told that he did not buy the stuff he thanked the guy that sent them. He says it was a guy because he did not bother to figure out who it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-4KSeMkTk

Thanks RS.. yes that's the video I remembered.

As always .. Smooth George real smooth!

George,
Why not come back and reclaim your rightful place in your thread ?
You have at your disposal so many people wanting to help you to make 2017 "the year of the Falkie".
(at no cost to you, and again I say you have nothing to lose and everything to gain)

Oh, I forgot to ask if you have ever considered appearing on Jerry Springer ?
The Jerry Springer Show with Sweet Kathy, Ratty Patty, her husband (if he is dead, he is out), a Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll, Kelly DD and you could be a hit !
(would also make GN jealous)

George
Have you ever considered legal action against the evil MV and the infamous malware by appearing on Judge Judy ?
Judge Judy would take care of your claim on national TV and it would be great for you to showcase your talent and brains !
(Might lead to your own "Judge Falkie" show...you have gone to law school, remember ?)

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 22, 2017, 01:30:41 AM
Thanks RS.. yes that's the video I remembered.

As always .. Smooth George real smooth!

Usually being wrong, is one of Georges most endearing traits IMO.

JesusJuice

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 03:27:41 AM
Maybe George is starting to get back to his old amusing self...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzmBOAAkZF8&t=15s

He would look awesome with a mohawk now that he's got the beard grown out.

Hey guys,
I heard back from Mr. Callan.  He was sad to hear about how things have gone down with George, but welcomed me to the Legion.  He said that the Callan Express is rolling along and picking up speed - "you were on the right track, Gerry, but on the wrong train."

All aboard!  Choo choo!

I'll keep in touch, guys.  The Circle of Trust lives on.

Have a great evening, and stay safe out there.

- Gerry

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 03:27:41 AM
Maybe George is starting to get back to his old amusing self...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzmBOAAkZF8&t=15s

Maybe, but I think he is still being lazy.

He heard what people said about paranormal so he went back to it wit the most prolific subject out there. Bigfoot.

The very few videos he has done that people kind of like are the ones here he talked about lesser known subjects.

starrmtn001

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 22, 2017, 05:55:18 AM
Hey guys,
I heard back from Mr. Callan.  He was sad to hear about how things have gone down with George, but welcomed me to the Legion.  He said that the Callan Express is rolling along and picking up speed - "you were on the right track, Gerry, but on the wrong train."

All aboard!  Choo choo!

- Gerry

Cool.  Thank you for sharing this with us. ;)

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 22, 2017, 05:55:18 AM
Hey guys,

All aboard!  Choo choo!

- Gerry

Like Circle of Trust (plus Justin) members SixWeekTenure(tm) and BellGab's area51drone, Ol' Gerry has often been the target of George's misdirected and unhinged Taurean rage.  Here was my response to the vicious inboxes he sent me at the time:

George,
(Greetings, timerunner, whoever you are - interesting that you were so casually admitted into the Circle of Trust, but greetings nonetheless.)

Our relationship is apparently about to go through the Crucible, where it will be tried by fire.  Either it will withstand the onslaught and HEAT of whatever is coming, such as your attack video on me, or it won't.  I won't hold my breath waiting for that video, though.  I would never say this publicly, but we all know how good you are about following through on releasing videos when you say you will.

I believe we will withstand the fire, and will come out stronger for it on the other side.  The bonds of FRIENDSHIP will be more powerful than ever when you realize that I have not done ANYTHING to you - certainly nothing to warrant the venom and hostility you've sent my way in the past 24 hours.  Fire has a way of burning away all that is impure, and hopefully it will burn away whatever is clouding your mind right now.

Do as you will, George.  I will still remain your friend, my Master.  We'll pick up where we left off soon enough once you've calmed down.  A man can only take so much, though, and there is a limit to just how far I will be pushed.  BellGab is where I learned what it takes to end another man's career.

And one more thing, George.  Do you remember when I reassured you that Callan isn't better than you?

He is.

- Gerry

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 22, 2017, 06:16:37 AM
Maybe, but I think he is still being lazy.

He heard what people said about paranormal so he went back to it wit the most prolific subject out there. Bigfoot.

The very few videos he has done that people kind of like are the ones here he talked about lesser known subjects.

His videos where he sings are some of my favorites.  Here's a bit more inspiration for him to take my challenge to sing this better than Snoory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9SVj7tQmFs

littlechris

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 09:28:51 AM
His videos where he sings are some of my favorites.  Here's a bit more inspiration for him to take my challenge to sing this better than Snoory.

His  "Baby Falkie" character should sing on video. That would be a blast.

Quote from: LittleChris on February 22, 2017, 01:37:58 PM
His  "Baby Falkie" character should sing on video. That would be a blast.
two words..
Paraphilic infantilism
Falkie could sing in his baby Falkie persona while portraying an infant shitting himself and finish with a grand finale of suckling breast milk from a prostitute !
NOW THAT WOULD GET VIEWS AND GO VIRAL !

littlechris

Quote from: jigsaw on February 22, 2017, 01:46:13 PM
two words..
Paraphilic infantilism
Falkie could sing in his baby Falkie persona while portraying an infant shitting himself and finish with a grand finale of suckling breast milk from a prostitute !
NOW THAT WOULD GET VIEWS AND GO VIRAL !

I was going to suggest that he do the video wearing nothing but a diaper and a bib.  But I knew he wouldn't go for that.

IF a prostitute could not be round up, perhaps Kathy and her YUGE undulating boobs or his good friend Kelly DD would substitute??
(of course, Falkie would share proceeds with his costar... well maybe NOT)

Quote from: LittleChris on February 22, 2017, 01:50:27 PM
I was going to suggest that he do the video wearing nothing but a diaper and a bib.  But I knew he wouldn't go for that.
considering the potential of a viral video and proceeds from such, he just might "go for it".
after all, we ALL know Falkie would go to any lengths, the average human would never consider, if it meant $$$$$
just thinking here (for Falkie, as we know he does NOT think)