• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Here is a thought, albeit a far fetched idea, let's say Art doesn't have a show come July. He will be free from his non compete and free to do whatever his heart desires. He doesn't wanT to do a show without his bumper music and whatnot but he is free to call in to a show. Maybe say the Gabcast. He could give his analysis on old shows or current topics for 15 minutes a week. It would be a start. Any thoughts?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Turning Down My Radio on February 12, 2015, 09:20:24 AM
Here is a thought, albeit a far fetched idea, let's say Art doesn't have a show come July. He will be free from his non compete and free to do whatever his heart desires. He doesn't wanT to do a show without his bumper music and whatnot but he is free to call in to a show. Maybe say the Gabcast. He could give his analysis on old shows or current topics for 15 minutes a week. It would be a start. Any thoughts?

I don't think he'd do that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on February 12, 2015, 07:32:05 AM
I hate the new Gabcast theme music.  It sucks.  MV obviously sold out to to the sNooron and PremRat. Fake horns? ha.

For each future episode I will create a secret download just for you containing the old music.

Heather Wade

Quote from: themudking on February 11, 2015, 08:46:40 PM
We are going to do a live GabCast stream / chat to talk about today's events and get everyone's opinions / ideas.  Join us at http://www.ufoship.com/chat and call us @ 623-242-CAST We'll start at 10pm Eastern.

*** this post has been reported ***

Reported for reporting.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on February 12, 2015, 11:26:36 AM
For each future episode I will create a secret download just for you containing the old music.

Can you do that for me too, and throw in a lifetime subscription to darkmatter.com?  Thanks.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Marc.Knight on February 12, 2015, 12:49:18 PM
Can you do that for me too, and throw in a lifetime subscription to darkmatter.com?  Thanks.
I would accept a weekly ball cupping and that is my final offer.

heater

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 12, 2015, 01:00:42 PM
I would accept a weekly ball cupping and that is my final offer.

I accept your terms, but only if we are closeting.

Quote from: MV on February 12, 2015, 11:24:57 AM
I don't think he'd do that.

I think I'm grasping at straws that we will still hear Art on a regular basis...

Heather Wade

Quote from: themudking on February 12, 2015, 01:10:11 PM
I accept your terms, but only if we are closeting.

I killed three rats last night, one for each of us.  Yes, I just invited myself to your closet.

jazmunda

Hubba hubba. You are one silver cougar.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 12, 2015, 03:48:30 PM
I killed three rats last night, one for each of us.  Yes, I just invited myself to your closet.

mmmmmmmm...

jazmunda

That's the worst photoshop of Bea Arthur's head onto someone else's body I've ever seen. I guess it will do. Pass the mayo.

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on February 12, 2015, 04:46:11 PM
Shouldn't that be mayo?

It's all the same once that closet door is closed. 

On second thought, mayo might go great with the fresh rats.  Bring it.

NXOEED

Holy crap, Mr. Fidget (Not sure if I spelled it correctly).

I'm catching up on old Gabcasts. I'm listening to the one you guys did a few nights back. The "Mr. Fidget" who called in is a guy I met about 20 years ago on a bench in front of a head shop in Tempe, Arizona. We had a good 45-minute conversation, and I got to play around with some of these bicycle chain toys of his. I was thinking about that dude literally three nights ago, wondering whatever happened to him, or if he was still in town. Crazy that he has an account here.

Catsmile

Quote from: NXOEED on February 12, 2015, 07:46:48 PM
Holy crap, Mr. Fidget (Not sure if I spelled it correctly).

I'm catching up on old Gabcasts. I'm listening to the one you guys did a few nights back. The "Mr. Fidget" who called in is a guy I met about 20 years ago on a bench in front of a head shop in Tempe, Arizona. We had a good 45-minute conversation, and I got to play around with some of these bicycle chain toys of his. I was thinking about that dude literally three nights ago, wondering whatever happened to him, or if he was still in town. Crazy that he has an account here.
Below is a thread about him, he revives the thread about 2/3 of the way down the page.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,1643.0.html

b_dubb

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 12, 2015, 05:20:49 PM
It's all the same once that closet door is closed. 

On second thought, mayo might go great with the fresh rats.  Bring it.
Rats?

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on February 12, 2015, 08:28:20 PM
Rats?
yea ,acc'd to jorch we all live in closets eating rats or something like that.

b_dubb

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 12, 2015, 03:48:30 PM

(Redacted) I thought your career as a an exotic dancer had come to an end

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on February 12, 2015, 08:48:19 PM
(Redacted) I thought your career as a an exotic dancer had come to an end

That's an old pic from back when I was hot.   ;)

sydtron

Is that Bea Arther?    OUTSTANDING!" -Judd Nelson. Airheads
quote author=(Redacted) link=topic=4969.msg339025#msg339025 date=1423777710]

[/quote]

stevenotero

Special Friday the 13th Gabcast for the latest news?

b_dubb

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 12, 2015, 09:26:09 PM
That's an old pic from back when I was hot.   ;)
What are you doing Saturday night? After bingo?

b_dubb

Suddenly this thread got all BYOV. Bring Your Own Vaseline. Ans as Matthew McConnaughey says "all right all right all right".

Quote from: MV on February 13, 2015, 04:14:28 PM
only necessary with a second person involved.

Is making love to a jar of mayonnaise a bannable offense?

jazmunda

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on February 13, 2015, 06:59:05 PM
Is making love to a jar of mayonnaise a bannable offense?

Only if it's off-brand mayonnaise. We have standards to uphold.