• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 20, 2014, 09:02:09 PM
Yes as I posted, glad to see that Falkie is back making new and improved videos... Falkie 2.0!

But I take exception to your claim. Our esteemed master Art Bell, used his Guest's voluminous books to become the most respected and knowledgable authority on the diverse paranormal subject matter.
(ie. Dark Matter)

Interesting. I thought the books Art received for accepting an interview was based on having an understanding of the book topics, and if the writer had enough money for international advertising selling bookshelf copies.

Mel and his hole didn't have anything to sell though, so it gave a window into the host's ability to fly by the seat of his pants. But then again, early on taking unscreened calls on an international scale, much better defined the nature of the host. Falkie doesn't have the audience to do that in his vids. Being a caller on Gabcast show is much different than having a show in control of. I might call Falkie too though if he has a live broadcast whether screened or not if it seems I have something important to ask or say internationally.

I only remember calling a car show host once and was treated like an idiot from another planet about a very special part that I was hoping to find as a balancing weight for a torque converter. Obviously the host had no idea of what a 2 plane balancing machine was or the math involved in the computations to do it easily w/the instrumentation I owned. That was a very heartbreaking experience to me, so I never called Art Bell to speak w/his guests. I have sent a letter at times, and in my effort to make humans more responsible for life on Earth, mentioned my idea of an asteroid diverter bomb in the form of a carbon or diamond bomb instead of a hydrogen bomb, and within 6 mo China was conducting underground nuclear explosion experiments. I think that was a couple of decades ago now, and seen no evidence Earth is going to split in half in the meantime.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on January 20, 2014, 10:42:41 PM
Interesting. I thought the books Art received for accepting an interview was based on having an understanding of the book topics, and if the writer had enough money for international advertising selling bookshelf copies.

Mel and his hole didn't have anything to sell though, so it gave a window into the host's ability to fly by the seat of his pants. But then again, early on taking unscreened calls on an international scale, much better defined the nature of the host. Falkie doesn't have the audience to do that in his vids. Being a caller on Gabcast show is much different than having a show in control of. I might call Falkie too though if he has a live broadcast whether screened or not if it seems I have something important to ask or say.

I believe we have common ground and may be cross purpose posting. A host familiarizing and understanding a guest books is important but doesn't make a complete host, as you correctly pointed out, using "Mel and his hole" example. Falkie 2.0 is making progress but no one and believe Falkie too would make the case that he doesn't need to improve. I also believe that Falkie encourages constructive criticism and helpful suggestions.

Although I wouldn't use Bart's' methods to criticize Falkie, I do sincerely believe that Bart's parodies are in a sense Tough Love and offer a lot of useful insight for Falkie.
.... Bart is Falkie's personal vicious and vaguely lovable critic!

Bart Ell

Happy Tuesday Gabbaholics!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuesday

When I was a little flake I wanted to be a fireman. I saw them as brave and very manly. As the years went on my focus changed. Today, I want to be Nooraybeam. I am unable to grow a full mustache due to the great illness of 1968 when I was incubated for 17 months and fed only grains and wheat via a complicated series of pipes, pumps and conveyer belts. Since I cant grow a mustache I decided I would have hair transplanted above my upper lip. By "have" I do mean I am trying to do it myself. My first attempt failed and left me somewhat scarred. Strike two involved a knitting needle and a lighter and was a failure, too.

I now decided the best way to go would be to attach a bandaid and slowly color it in using a sharpie and flakes of high quality Egyptian chocolate. Why chocolate from Egypt? They are special people who make a special chocolate.

While most of you would have waited until the bandaid transformation was complete before making a video I refuse to march to your drummer. My drummer is slightly different than yours. Firstly, he lost his hearing in the civil war due to him standing too close to a series of unmuffled muskets. Secondly, he has a pronounced limp and tremor of the right hand, which makes his timing unreliable and, honestly, tragic.

this drummer is at the wrong gig

I have noticed that George is listening to everything I have to say and, in many ways, has begun to copy me. Just yesterday he sent me a gif of him masturbating and wanted my expert opinion on his stroke. I needed to tell him to stop mentioning unemployment on his show because people like me resent those motivated enough to work. He has to think of that portion of his audience who would rather sit home and pass judgement on the government that signs our checks instead of catering to those who have jobs and fit into the desirable demographic the advertisers look for. Commercial radio should not be about what appeals to certain demographics with the most disposable income and should think of those who can't support the station in any other way than internet posts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics

Big tatatooties!

ziznak

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 20, 2014, 07:04:31 PM
[attachimg=1]

Haha - the movie "Legion," which I happen to think is highly underrated.

[attachimg=2]
Ahh that movie was great!! I couldnt think of it when I saw the picture... I remembered the movie but just couldn't place the name.  Thankyewwwww

oh and the drummer vid was awesome thankyewww for that as well bart... damn that guy has some stage presence!

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 21, 2014, 12:25:50 AM
I believe we have common ground and may be cross purpose posting. A host familiarizing and understanding a guest books is important but doesn't make a complete host, as you correctly pointed out, using "Mel and his hole" example. Falkie 2.0 is making progress but no one and believe Falkie too would make the case that he doesn't need to improve. I also believe that Falkie encourages constructive criticism and helpful suggestions.

Although I wouldn't use Bart's' methods to criticize Falkie, I do sincerely believe that Bart's parodies are in a sense Tough Love and offer a lot of useful insight for Falkie.
.... Bart is Falkie's personal vicious and vaguely lovable critic!

Not sure if I completely disagree from that view. I never considered Falkie to be a bad person and seems to have a very wide range of creative thought. That's a good thing in my book. I just have no comprehension of what trying to understand the paranormal for that many years is about. My view that anything not founded in math, science, and real evidence is based in religious beliefs and deceptions/lies. Same for theoretical sciences trying to prove something not witnessed or valid.

I don't know how to comment on Tough Love parodies. I'm sure most likely I do too of something I find objectionable, but don't think Falkie's rides w/words for unusual perspectives has been so yet. The musings don't seem related to socio/economic things so somewhat benign to a bigger picture I look at in relation to human survival for future generations based on American Constitution and Bill of Rights of wisdoms during founding and writing. I already posted the link in some thread here regarding the best description of why 9/11/01 happened. There was nothing para or theoritical about it based on real evidence presented by people who can explain the facts of historical nature recorded in real-time during events. It also explains many events of how things evolved before Y2K from 1776. Dealing w/it on an international scale is a different matter that involves the foundation of "Western Civilization" and other cultures founded in wisdom based philosophies regarding the survival of life on Earth, technology, and the real value of a person's time.

More recently I have considered calling the gabcast show to show any callers or hosts how much different I am in real-time which I suspect is much different than things I write and post. That may be a very interesting ride. It's been a long time since I did it on a public stage and that was only related to stage acts or customers; not equals.

Bart Ell

It's Wednesday!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wednesday

I have read many books on finance and how to stretch a dollar. By using my own scale on what makes someone an expert in a given field (how many books you have on the topic = your level of expertise) I should be an investment expert at this stage of my life. Buy low, sell high - we have all read or heard this phrase but why do I have such a hard time understanding it?

The problem is not with me (it never, ever is) but with the modern world! There is no way a book should lose 99% of its value once you take it out of the bookstore. This is just senseless, it is not like the pages go blank once they are read. I chose to invest my money in knowledge. I refuse to go to a bookstore and steal knowledge by reading a book in the comfy chairs they provide. Knowledge should not be a money losing item... but it is.

I find the new people going into the paranormal field to not have read enough to be considered experts. What makes someone an expert in the paranormal? Simple, you have to have read more than 7 books on the topic. I have read 138 books on the paranormal, I am a limping encyclopedia on the topic! Not only have I read about it but I have experienced it.

Picture it, Sicily, 1963.... This was my first experience viewing an IFO (identified flying object... I identified the UFO) and I remember it like it was 1977. Not only was it hovering in a way that defied gravity but it was also surrounded by ghosts. These were not your typical ghosts but ghosts of interplanetary creatures. These beings, both the aliens and ghosts of aliens continued to visit and abduct me for years. They didn't probe me as much as offer a series of highly arousing rim jobs. They didn't speak to me but communicated to me that working was a waste of time and only made other people rich. Who am I to go against the wishes of alien rim job experts?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rim%20job

Once I finish painting in my Noorystache and finish removing the pizza boxes from my floor (hardwood, I had forgotten!) I will upload my first podcast which includes the full rim job story. Stay tuned.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on January 22, 2014, 05:34:56 PM
Not sure if I completely disagree from that view. I never considered Falkie to be a bad person and seems to have a very wide range of creative thought. That's a good thing in my book. I just have no comprehension of what trying to understand the paranormal for that many years is about. My view that anything not founded in math, science, and real evidence is based in religious beliefs and deceptions/lies. Same for theoretical sciences trying to prove something not witnessed or valid.

I don't know how to comment on Tough Love parodies. I'm sure most likely I do too of something I find objectionable, but don't think Falkie's rides w/words for unusual perspectives has been so yet. The musings don't seem related to socio/economic things so somewhat benign to a bigger picture I look at in relation to human survival for future generations based on American Constitution and Bill of Rights of wisdoms during founding and writing. I already posted the link in some thread here regarding the best description of why 9/11/01 happened. There was nothing para or theoritical about it based on real evidence presented by people who can explain the facts of historical nature recorded in real-time during events. It also explains many events of how things evolved before Y2K from 1776. Dealing w/it on an international scale is a different matter that involves the foundation of "Western Civilization" and other cultures founded in wisdom based philosophies regarding the survival of life on Earth, technology, and the real value of a person's time.

More recently I have considered calling the gabcast show to show any callers or hosts how much different I am in real-time which I suspect is much different than things I write and post. That may be a very interesting ride. It's been a long time since I did it on a public stage and that was only related to stage acts or customers; not equals.

Some of my colleagues on Bell Gab recommended that I write a post about how it's incumbent upon us all, as thinking machines and social beings, to think very hard about how according to Bart Ell's logic, it would be beneficial for hypocritical chawbacons to create an ideological climate that will enable Bart Ell to create an intimidating, hostile, and demeaning environment. This is that post: With this post, I hope to turn random, senseless violence against Falkie into meaningful action. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: We must love the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to pronounce an enlightened and just judgment upon Bart Ell. You must be the one to prevent the "invisible hand" of loosely regulated forums from becoming an "invisible fist" that lets it effortlessly pound its adversaries into oblivion. And you must inform your fellow man that Bart Ell's goal is to nail people to trees. How clumsy is that? How tetchy? How hopeless?

If five years ago I had described a Bell Gabber like Bart Ell to you and told you that in five years it'd concoct a version of reality that fully contradicts real life, you'd have thought me smarmy. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how he writes posts accusing my friend Falkie of being the worst kinds of impractical tossers I've ever seen. His posts are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which he habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that he claims to have solutions to all of our problems. Usually, though, these supposed solutions ride on the backs of people who are poor, powerless, or who don't have the clout to act honorably. It's these sorts of "solutions", therefore, that demonstrate how we should not concern ourselves with Bart Ell's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that Bart Ell sees itself as a postmodern equivalent of Marx's proletariat, revolutionizing the world by wresting it from its oppressors (viz., those who criticize its complicity in the widespread establishment of pessimism).

Bart Ell is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal clickie links of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in its own biases, gets into all sorts of sniveling speculation, and then makes no effort to test out its speculationsâ€"and that's just the short list! Bart Ell's jackals are unprincipled at best, the downfall of society at worst. Regular readers of Falkie's posts probably take that for granted, but if I am to halt the adulation heaped upon inhumane theologabcasters I must explain to the population at large that Bart Ell wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving it lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a Mel's Hole because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that one of Bart Ell's most loyal dupes is known to have remarked, "Bart Ell never engages in small-minded, tendentious, or worthless politics." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source, not a mindless link! The significance of that quote is that Bart Ell has been trying to raise funds for scientific studies that "prove" that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking. This is what's called "advocacy research" or "junk science" because it's funded by abusive dipsomaniacs who have already decided that our only chance of saving the planet is to accept unending regulations and straightjacket "reforms" from Bart Ell's peons. On a closing note, I hope that this post, while incomplete, informal, and having no authority except its own inner strength and conviction, has clearly demonstrated to you that Bart Ell's gofers have been programmed to believe that Bart Ell is a spokesman for Gab Blabbers.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 22, 2014, 07:00:38 PM
Bart Ell is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in its own biases, gets into all sorts of sniveling speculation, and then makes no effort to test out its speculationsâ€"and that's just the short list!
But that's what I like about BE.

eeieeyeoh

Thanks for the warning Barf E. I might have an unaltered feral skunk living in the woods out back that may be interested in your idea of pleasure. Cat food for an appetizer would probably work to develop the personal relationship you seek. You would have to find your own bathtub though if you want to rub-a-dub with it first.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 22, 2014, 07:08:50 PM
But that's what I like about BE.

I'd like to see how you relate freedom and responsibility.

We must love the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it.
Wait, are you talking about the floor of Falkie's apartment?

who don't have the clout to act honorably.
Why does one need clout to act honorably?

Bart Ell is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal clickie links of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in its own biases, gets into all sorts of sniveling speculation, and then makes no effort to test out its speculations
That's why his parodies so accurately portray his target.

eeieeyeoh

DPS, I'd like to see how you relate IQ to trained responses.

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on January 22, 2014, 08:17:47 PM
DPS, I'd like to see how you relate IQ to trained responses.

Wouldn't you rather see down the front of my shirt?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 22, 2014, 08:20:46 PM
Wouldn't you rather see down the front of my shirt?

Post a selfie, we'll see if you have any bragging rights.

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on January 22, 2014, 09:52:52 PM
A teenage boy w/lipstick and eye makeup demanding rights?

You haven't pulled a burd since what, about 1958?

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 22, 2014, 09:58:20 PM
You haven't pulled a burd since what, about 1958?

I'm closer to Art's age. Yours a secret?

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on January 22, 2014, 10:21:49 PM
I'm closer to Art's age. Yours a secret?

Unfortunately, there is nothing here to work with.  Anyone else wanna step up?

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 22, 2014, 10:49:12 PM

Hopefully Falkie will.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 22, 2014, 10:49:12 PM

I got nothing. Just waiting for Falkie to post his Major Ed video.

Yorkshire pud

Bart Ell's jackals are unprincipled at best, the downfall of society at worst.

Wow!!! Either you're ingesting stuff you really shouldn't, or this (and pretty much the rest of your 'critique') is simply pretentious bollox. Bart Ell is (read this bit aloud) TAKING THE PISS. It isn't a high intellectual study of anthropology; isn't intended to be (although some is very funny because of it's observation), as for the downfall of society? Really? The world is seriously fucked if that's the case and beyond help.   

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 22, 2014, 10:57:38 PM
I got nothing. Just waiting for Falkie to post his Major Ed video.

I just did. Had to do it twice because the sound didn't work the first time. But I'm staying out of here because of the trolls.
And am trying to sync putting photos into my videos and we're still working on my podcast but are having a technical issue. As soon as I get my new credit card its off to the Apple store. The idot bank sent me an email on the 6th saying it was on its way. I called them yesterday and the card wasn't even created until the 19th. Bank told me I should have it Monday. Have to get $30 software to record calls as skype isn't working right for that.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 23, 2014, 03:37:38 AM
Wow!!! Either you're ingesting stuff you really shouldn't, or this (and pretty much the rest of your 'critique') is simply pretentious bollox. Bart Ell is (read this bit aloud) TAKING THE PISS. It isn't a high intellectual study of anthropology; isn't intended to be (although some is very funny because of it's observation), as for the downfall of society? Really? The world is seriously fucked if that's the case and beyond help.

I don't know the rules in Great Britain, but in USA "TAKING THE PISS" in public in most urban places is arrested and fined by law. However I'd like to hear your justification of mocking Falkie.

Bart Ell

It's Thursday, you know what that means!
SPEND SPEND SPEND!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thursday

While most of you would use Google to find free answers to your tech questions I do not have time to waste like that so I just spend some of your tax money on new software or a new toy! The reason why I don't trust Google is because Google is not a book.

Recording a Podcast with Skype and GarageBand for Free

The idiot bank (I call them idiots because they actually issued me a credit card knowing my history of not paying bills) has delayed my whole production schedule so my podcast will be delayed again. Don't they know that it takes money to make money and that I plan on making lots of it so I need lots? The only real way to do any of this is with more Apple products! It's not like you can buy a laptop for $250 that does everything I want it to do with the free software available for Windows.  Nobody has written a book on how to do all this on a $250 laptop therefore it is impossible. A podcast is very technical and difficult to do so I don't expect most of you to understand the hurdles I have to go through to do this on my budget.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/kevinmaney/2004-08-24-homerecording_x.htm

I decided I will do 2 different type podcasts. The first will be my paranormal one and the second will be about how to get the best deals from "providers" around the country. I am an expert on both fields and feel that many can benefit from my tips... and their tricks, hint hint. By providers I mean ladies that allow you to penetrate their "c" word for a price. By "c" word I mean cooter. Remember kids, it isn't slander if it is true!