• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 22, 2015, 12:52:21 AM
This is so fucking weird, BellGab went down for me for about 20 minutes like I was hacked. BellGab was the only site I couldn't access. I could get into my account by Proxy but every time I tried to post my browser would die and I wouldn't be able to access the site through that proxy anymore. Things seem to be cool now...

What a weird fucking night.

See.  Art, bateman, you, we all are on their hit list.

jazmunda

What a show? What a night?

I'd like to get this guy back to hear "1 year after".

Zenman

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:44:23 AM
I was texting while listening to the show with earbuds, which in hindsight made me the easiest fucking target cause I'm not paying any attention to my surroundings. Looking down at my phone and I see this shadow coming up on me fast, and in a split second I'm like, I'm gonna get tackled. Which is what happened. 3-4 guys, rummaged through my pockets, said they wanted money. Funny thing is, I did have cash on me but they didn't take it...? They got my phone, told me if I looked up that they'd shoot me. Then one kicked me in the side of the head, next thing I heard was tires squealing.

Wow. Sucks bad enough, but definitely could've been worse. Hope they get the MFs.

norland2424

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:53:31 AM
I don't understand why people rob others, but what really gets me is, even after they got what they wanted, they still assaulted him. people are just fucking crazy. I am so glad I am normal. Not understanding that shit is a good thing I guess.

im just glad he wasn't shot, that happens more times then you would believe  :-\

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 22, 2015, 12:51:53 AM
You should get it checked out.

Do you have Find My iPhone switched on?

You can track these guys.

Did they just get my message on Skype?

I wiped it from my old iPhone as soon as I got home, no more than 15 minutes later. They had turned off location services, clearly experienced at this sort of thing.

And no, I didn't get your message.

Noorynoid

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 22, 2015, 12:50:41 AM
As messed up as this has been, it's also been riveting radio.  I can't stop listening.

Yesssir! I totally agree, great radio!

coaster

That was a heartfelt thank you from Art. I'm sure hes still shaken up.

KMKMKM

Didn't Art mention getting a text along the lines of someone "extremely dangerous" being outside?  Makes me wonder if they know who it was...

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:56:07 AM
I wiped it from my old iPhone as soon as I got home, no more than 15 minutes later. They had turned off location services, clearly experienced at this sort of thing.

Apple should make it so you can't turn off location services without inputting a passcode.

trostol

you should still get checked and go and ..relax or something..i knew the two times i got mugged i was kind of amped for a while

Quote from: QuantumMystics on October 22, 2015, 12:54:12 AM
Maybe a possibility for the "mega structures"?

http://phys.org/news/2015-10-cosmic-death-star-planet.html

I was thinking it could be a brown dwarf system.  I suspect brown dwarfs are more common than stars.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on October 22, 2015, 12:57:16 AM
Apple should make it so you can't turn off location services without inputting a passcode.

totally agree, and maybe like an option to set off a large amount of electricity to shock the bastards

coaster

And no, I didn't get your message.
You might want to get your head checked. some people get hit once and develop a blood clot later. Better safe than sorry.

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:46:33 AM
Yeah, just glad I didn't get knifed or shot.
Wait . . . seriously???  I though you were pulling a BellGab zinger.  God, I'm sorry man.  I hope you are alright!

maren

What was Art referring to -- about two things he's wanted to say/do (?) his entire life?  I didn't catch it -- help??

WOTR

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:56:45 AM
That was a heartfelt thank you from Art. I'm sure hes still shaken up.
I was just thinking the same thing.  A night like tonight and he still mentions his staff.

SciFiAuthor

Well, no question. This was the craziest MITD night ever.

Spinner

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:44:23 AM
I was texting while listening to the show with earbuds, which in hindsight made me the easiest fucking target cause I'm not paying any attention to my surroundings. Looking down at my phone and I see this shadow coming up on me fast, and in a split second I'm like, I'm gonna get tackled. Which is what happened. 3-4 guys, rummaged through my pockets, said they wanted money. Funny thing is, I did have cash on me but they didn't take it...? They got my phone, told me if I looked up that they'd shoot me. Then one kicked me in the side of the head, next thing I heard was tires squealing.
Oh, my goodness! How terrifying!. 
I hope they didn't hit you too hard. make sure that you take care of any scratches or bruises. Maybe you should get it checked out with a doctor.
I'm soooo glad that you're safe at home now.

My top two favorite radio talk show hosts get threatened on the same night.
What are the odds of that!?

Scorch

As Art closed the show, I missed the start, his thanks to all that had anything to do with the show?  WTF?  Where's the shout out to Bellgab and MV specifically?!?!?

Glad you are ok Art and bateman.  We will see you tomorrow night.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:58:00 AM
You might want to get your head checked. some people get hit once and develop a blood clot later. Better safe than sorry.

This. Steve please consider getting your head checked.

nudaydawning

Since I saw it mentioned a few posts back, what episode was it when Art fell down the steps? I looked through the archives and they all looked to be about the same length.

chefist

Glad Art, family n Steve are all OK on this strange evening...

Be safe and goodnight folks!

Noorynoid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 22, 2015, 12:57:08 AM
Well I'm scared and horny... anyone else?

Lived through drive-by shootings, learned how to dive to the floor and too old to give a shit about making whoopee....

How about a nice cup of tea?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 22, 2015, 12:57:36 AM
I was thinking it could be a brown dwarf system.  I suspect brown dwarfs are more common than stars.

Yeah that seems maybe just as likely or more likely in terms of the size of the light wobble.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:41:58 AM
My new iPhone. Got home and wiped it from my old one though. Fuckers. Hopefully they didn't get any noodz off it.

Hope you're ok.  Do you have Find iPhone app?  My son found his that way, the thief tried to deny but confronted and outnumbered he gave it back.  These guys sound violent, so maybe it's not worth it.  Kill switch and insurance probably safer.