• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Spookcat

Quote from: Liberace! on June 25, 2019, 08:21:39 PM
I no longer work for that station.  I had to quit when I moved.  Good lord this twat.

She is not smart, that much is apparent. One of the dramas that hates when things don't go her way, so she throws a baby fit.

Quote from: Liberace! on June 25, 2019, 08:21:39 PM
I no longer work for that station.  I had to quit when I moved.  Good lord this twat.

her lawyer's are going to be furious when they find out she blew their KYMO stakeout. oof.

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 08:26:33 PM
her lawyer's are going to be furious when they find out she blew their KYMO stakeout. oof.
The firm of Howard, Fine and Howard are going to be pissed.

Quote from: whoozit on June 25, 2019, 08:36:01 PM
The firm of Howard, Fine and Howard are going to be pissed.

2 years of undercover work ruined!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 08:18:39 PM
her legal team is on the move. allegedly.

[attachment=1,msg1336318]
Did she hire the same one Vara did? That posted the poorly photoshopped google earth photos of Liberace's shop

Pizzapunch

She plans to call Liberace at the radio station later at 1am Live..... fail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_z8NJoOH5s

pate

Has this story hit the national news yet?  I am excited for BellGab & eMCee, this could be huge!

ediot: To see Dan Rather or whomever utter the word "BellGab"  on the national news would be hilarious.

Make it so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on June 25, 2019, 09:22:33 PM
Has this story hit the national news yet?  I am excited for BellGab & eMCee, this could be huge!

ediot: To see Dan Rather or whomever utter the word "BellGab"  on the national news would be hilarious.

Make it so.

omg Erinn is gonna prank call KYMO 1am Tennessee time!!! wow! MV, you better be ready.

Make it so.

im gonna do it.

Pizzapunch

Make it so.
I think she's angling for a Lifetime movie.....

K_Dubb

Make it so.

I need a new suit for when I am asked for a statement.  And a haircut.  I think H&M is still open; that's the only place you can get a proper 36L on short notice.

Or should we all wear ponchos as a show of solidarity?

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 09:57:32 PM
I need a new suit for when I am asked for a statement.  And a haircut.  I think H&M is still open; that's the only place you can get a proper 36L on short notice.

Or should we all wear ponchos as a show of solidarity?

You should definitely rock the poncho.   As for me?  I wanna be a hostile malcontent off on the side holding a bed pan with a slab of
Hormel ribs in it, and shouting "Dietrich was right!   Death to Sewergab!"

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 25, 2019, 10:03:49 PM
You should definitely rock the poncho.   As for me?  I wanna be a hostile malcontent off on the side holding a bed pan with a slab of
Hormel ribs in it, and shouting "Dietrich was right!   Death to Sewergab!"

All while sporting a ginormous pair of red shorts, which you flourish like a toreador's cape.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 10:12:19 PM
All while sporting a ginormous pair of red shorts, which you flourish like a toreador's cape.

We all have our own parts to play during these, The Days of Our Lives

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 25, 2019, 10:25:10 PM
We all have our own parts to play during these, The Days of Our Lives

I will begin at once to draft an eloquent defense in heroic couplets modeled on Pope's Essay on Criticism that will reduce the haters to a stunned silence.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 10:32:36 PM
I will begin at once to draft an eloquent defense in heroic couplets modeled on Pope's Essay on Criticism that will reduce the haters to a stunned silence.

We would expect nothing less than that from you my good Sir.   Pick up your sword and shield!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaW9nEmKLY

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 25, 2019, 10:35:34 PM
We would expect nothing less than that from you my good Sir.   Pick up your sword and shield!

When declaimed in stentorian tones by the gaunt figure of a bard en poncho, the effect will be quite intimidating I am sure.  I will try not to rhyme too many things with "fart".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 09:28:55 PM
omg Erinn is gonna prank call KYMO 1am Tennessee time!!! wow! MV, you better be ready.

heh heh, even when i was on the station, it was voice tracked.  every shift throughout the day is voice tracked, in fact.  i would have loved to be able to take calls.

tennessee time... heh heh

Pizzapunch

Will she be requesting "I Blame it on the wine"

Quote from: Liberace! on June 25, 2019, 10:45:16 PM
heh heh, even when i was on the station, it was voice tracked.  every shift throughout the day is voice tracked, in fact.  i would have loved to be able to take calls.

tennessee time... heh heh

DROP YOUR MOTHER'S HEIRLOOMS!

[attachment=1,msg1336350]

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on June 25, 2019, 06:04:28 PM
# Play In Background While Reading.
#ThreadThemeMusic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

Until today, I had never considered what the love child of weird AL Yankovic and sideshow Bob might look like...

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2019, 10:45:40 AM
Oh no, not you too!  Shreddie was just driven to barely coherent excesses of expression by the antics of the fat man.
I appreciate your bringing me back to my senses. I don't want to end up displaying Tourettes to the same degree as he did on the Senda thread- and I now understand (and accept) that I must cease any action which may contribute to that outcome.

3OctaveFart

The writers were bringing some A-game heat when they pitched this to the studios as a natural segue to the Senda saga.

WOTR

RE: My above post.

While I understand that I have no right to ask for the sympathy or even the understanding of Bellgabbers in response to my behavior, I do request it. I realize that my recent actions as Bellgab's official self-appointed life coachâ,,¢ were unprofessional- and I make no excuses (aside from those found below.)

I have been coaching on this website for well over half a decade. My (reluctant) clients have included such well known names as Dave Noorie, Art Bell, Heather Wade, Lasha and George Senda. Most recently I have taken on Erinn as a client. All of my work has been pro bono as I consider it to be in service to MV.

In general, each of my clients have remained defiant, ignorant, and resistant to all common sense suggestions- and many actively engage in behaviors that are contrary to their own self-interests and boarder on self-sabotage.

While I do understand that I have no right to ask for your forgiveness, I am begging your understanding. My work as Bellgab's official self-appointed life coachâ,,¢ has been difficult, and draining. As the lead coach it has been extremely frustrating for me to watch helplessly as my clients have rejected all suggestions that would prevent harm and spiraled uncontrollably into a self-sustaining cycle of personal destruction.

In addition to the difficulty that I have faced with my individual clients, it is also the start of summer, and it is getting hot. As my work has been pro bono, I have been unable to afford air conditioning. I am requesting the good posters who have enjoyed my free advice to send, as a small token of their appreciation, cash or a paypal transfer to:

J. Jonah, Jameson
C/O George "Falkie" Senda
Martinez, California.*

*George has sworn on his mothers bank account to forward me all donations sent to him in my name.

Thank-you in advance for your understanding (and more importantly, donations.)

J.J.J.

Spookcat

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2019, 01:29:28 AM
RE: My above post.

While I understand that I have no right to ask for the sympathy or even the understanding of Bellgabbers in response to my behavior, I do request it. I realize that my recent actions as Bellgab's official self-appointed life coachâ,,¢ were unprofessional- and I make no excuses (aside from those found below.)

I have been coaching on this website for well over half a decade. My (reluctant) clients have included such well known names as Dave Noorie, Art Bell, Heather Wade, Lasha and George Senda. Most recently I have taken on Erinn as a client. All of my work has been pro bono as I consider it to be in service to MV.

In general, each of my clients have remained defiant, ignorant, and resistant to all common sense suggestions- and many actively engage in behaviors that are contrary to their own self-interests and boarder on self-sabotage.

While I do understand that I have no right to ask for your forgiveness, I am begging your understanding. My work as Bellgab's official self-appointed life coachâ,,¢ has been difficult, and draining. As the lead coach it has been extremely frustrating for me to watch helplessly as my clients have rejected all suggestions that would prevent harm and spiraled uncontrollably into a self-sustaining cycle of personal destruction.

In addition to the difficulty that I have faced with my individual clients, it is also the start of summer, and it is getting hot. As my work has been pro bono, I have been unable to afford air conditioning. I am requesting the good posters who have enjoyed my free advice to send, as a small token of their appreciation, cash or a paypal transfer to:

J. Jonah, Jameson
C/O George "Falkie" Senda
Martinez, California.*

*George has sworn on his mothers bank account to forward me all donations sent to him in my name.

Thank-you in advance for your understanding (and more importantly, donations.)

J.J.J.

You're brilliant!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2019, 01:29:28 AM
All of my work has been pro bono as I consider it to be in service to MV.

Thanks!

-Lee

Dhea

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 25, 2019, 07:24:41 PM
Erinn and Tootsy Wootsy must be related. The constant demand for attention coupled with the immediate hand-biting that follows is too much of a coincidence.

aww, someone told me you made nice with toots on ellgab, Peter.. you just tryin to keep her legend alive, boy?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CYsmlTJAA0

This guy looks creepy, I'll have to check out his YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzXcL8eB6jI

Ooooh, sounds a bit creepy too, just sayin...

creepy audio clip:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0UaHFh1jYUE

There are tons of potential sound clips in this video, but I just don't have time.   LOL