• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Real talk...da fuq is a, "battle duck". That some type of orbiter?

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on June 25, 2019, 04:22:02 PM
Real talk...da fuq is a, "battle duck". That some type of orbiter?

this. i could be wrong though.

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 03:50:10 PM
the fact is, she went on the record and recanted. was her video sincere, probably not, idk? does it make up for what she did, hell no! i didn't know about a payoff until Erinn mentioned it last night. i agree, that was a scumbag move by her. i asked Jason to consider returning her hush money and telling her to go fuck off.

I hope the payoff wasn't to make him stop posting at BellGab.  He was just starting to enjoy it so much after all the turmoil Erinn publicly caused him, and I haven't seen him post.

whoozit

the fact is, she went on the record and recanted. was her video sincere, probably not, idk? does it make up for what she did, hell no! i didn't know about a payoff until Erinn mentioned it last night. i agree, that was a scumbag move by her. i asked Jason to consider returning her hush money and telling her to go fuck off.
The innocent always pay hush money not to talk about an incident that never happened.  ::)
It’s delicious to watch someone hit rock bottom and then break out the jack hammer.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 04:24:43 PM
this. i could be wrong though.

[attachment=1,msg1336260]

GOT DAMN DAS A BIG OL SLAM HOG

Quote from: whoozit on June 25, 2019, 04:33:25 PM
The innocent always pay hush money not to talk about an incident that never happened.  ::)
It’s delicious to watch someone hit rock bottom and then break out the jack hammer.

Erinn will not buy my silence! #Justice4Jason

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 04:40:26 PM
Erinn will not buy my silence! #Justice4Jason

#FuckPayoffsForSilence

#FreeSpeechForJason

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 04:52:54 PM
so say we all!

Surely Jason wouldn't turn his back on us for a few gold coins?
#SayItAin'tSo

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 04:54:33 PM
#SayItAin'tSo

i sure hope not.

Catsmile

# Poor MV...
# You Done Goofed!!
# She Backtraced It!!
# Called The Cyberpolice!!
# Consequences Will Never Be The Same!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-8yLB1KA9Y

#GurlzUhHotMess

# BackStory: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/jessi-slaughter

Catsmile

She never recanted, she just apologized that sho chose a wrong word. At no point did she say Jason was innocent nor did she say she regretted what she put him through.

What she said might be enough for you, it might be enough for Jason. It would not be enough for me, I would want a declaration of innocence. Plus she removed it so it became meaningless anyhow.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on June 25, 2019, 06:02:29 PM
# Poor MV...
# You Done Goofed!!
# She Backtraced It!!
# Called The Cyberpolice!!
# Consequences Will Never Be The Same!!

#GurlzUhHotMess

# BackStory: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/jessi-slaughter

Oh good lord kitty I forgot about that.  Yep.  Yep.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 04:54:33 PM
#SayItAin'tSo

That slobbering fatso would sell his grandmother to a cartel of Bolivian sex freaks for half a Twinkie and a bag of pork rinds.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 06:30:38 PM
She never recanted, she just apologized that sho chose a wrong word. At no point did she say Jason was innocent nor did she say she regretted what she put him through.

What she said might be enough for you, it might be enough for Jason. It would not be enough for me, I would want a declaration of innocence. Plus she removed it so it became meaningless anyhow.

He was 2 more calls away from a restraining order, my friend. As soon as I stopped taking his calls, he started calling my subs.

I'll stop now because I'm still sincerely your biggest YT fan.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 06:54:49 PM
He was 2 more calls away from a restraining order, my friend. As soon as I stopped taking his calls, he started calling my subs.

i am you're biggest YT fan.  you do great stuff for great people

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 02:00:59 PM

Zilch

I know your story. All you get from me is hugs. Love to you. You're better than this place.

Asuka Langley

b-but this isn't ToeTopia

https://streamable.com/12vou

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 06:30:38 PM

im sorry i let you down. however, she did say he was a good guy and was not a sexual predator and to subscribe to his channel.

SredniVashtar

Erinn and Tootsy Wootsy must be related. The constant demand for attention coupled with the immediate hand-biting that follows is too much of a coincidence.

If he had their numbers it was because they gave it to him, and the giving of a number is permission to call it. And I am unsure of the amount of calls required for a restraining order but apparently it is a specific amount if he was 2 away.

I am a big fan of your videos as well. The crocodile tear filled break downs are almost as funny as one of Send’s anger filled rants, almost.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 07:17:58 PM
im sorry i let you down. however, she did say he was a good guy and was not a sexual predator and to subscribe to his channel.

It is gone now so it does not matter, she took it all back.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 25, 2019, 07:24:41 PM
Erinn and Tootsy Wootsy must be related. The constant demand for attention coupled with the immediate hand-biting that follows is too much of a coincidence.

I don't think Erinn hates fags as much as Tootsy Wootsy tho Toots is a virulent homophobe.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 25, 2019, 07:24:41 PM
Among other things she needs the dopamine hit from being recognized/addressed/spoken about.

The social media overlords have been well aware of this vulnerability in the human brain.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 07:31:13 PM
It is gone now so it does not matter, she took it all back.

LOL! her team of lawyer's is giving her great advice. im sure the "BOYT" (the most retarded thing since damon) is working overtime to hack all of our accounts too.

I suppose reposting Erinn's LinkedIn account would spice things up a bit.

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on June 25, 2019, 07:55:19 PM
I suppose reposting Erinn's LinkedIn account would spice things down up a bit.

consequences will never be the same!

her legal team is on the move. allegedly.

[attachment=1,msg1336318]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 08:18:39 PM
her legal team is on the move. allegedly.

[attachment=1,msg1336318]

I no longer work for that station.  I had to quit when I moved.  Good lord this twat.