• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Spookcat

Quote from: WOTR on June 20, 2019, 01:48:49 AM
Get the hell off of youtube. If you are concerned that a potential employer might look here when searching your name, assume that he / she will also find your youtube channel. A very fast search of your name links to articles you wrote in 2014. Those link to your twitter page. You link #truthfullytrisha from there, and I stopped going down the rabbit hole (but an investigator would not.)

Review your youtube videos and tell me if a potential employer is more likely to look at Bellgab and reject your application- Or if he / she would be more likely to listen to your own words and watch vidoes of you rambling drunkenly, calling your brother a little bitch, saying (over and over) that you should take money from stupid men, talk about your past F. Buddies... The list goes on.

I'm really sorry- but you know full well that any potential employer who is going to be hiring for a 6 figure salaried position is going to find your channel. I would be more concerned with that discovery than Bellgab.*

*But I could be wrong.

**To Erinn's potential future employer: I am available, and have no social media presence. I am the level-headed employee you are looking for (provided you are paying what I am worth...) PM me an offer of employment and expectations and we can start a dialogue.  :)

Her old writings were very much standard newspaper articles. Gives the feeling she used to be normal once upon a time.

Pizzapunch

Did Erinn's fan who claims to be a Lawyer have the chat with Liberace today? Or yet another empty threat?

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 20, 2019, 01:30:57 PM
Did Erinn's fan who claims to be a Lawyer have the chat with Liberace today? Or yet another empty threat?

mr. Vanderhooven has been cleared of all charges.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: WOTR on June 20, 2019, 01:48:49 AM
Get the hell off of youtube. If you are concerned that a potential employer might look here when searching your name, assume that he / she will also find your youtube channel. A very fast search of your name links to articles you wrote in 2014. Those link to your twitter page. You link #truthfullytrisha from there, and I stopped going down the rabbit hole (but an investigator would not.)

Review your youtube videos and tell me if a potential employer is more likely to look at Bellgab and reject your application- Or if he / she would be more likely to listen to your own words and watch vidoes of you rambling drunkenly, calling your brother a little bitch, saying (over and over) that you should take money from stupid men, talk about your past F. Buddies... The list goes on.

I'm really sorry- but you know full well that any potential employer who is going to be hiring for a 6 figure salaried position is going to find your channel. I would be more concerned with that discovery than Bellgab.*

*But I could be wrong.

**To Erinn's potential future employer: I am available, and have no social media presence. I am the level-headed employee you are looking for (provided you are paying what I am worth...) PM me an offer of employment and expectations and we can start a dialogue.  :)

yes. YES!

Pizzapunch

Falkie is a badass I've never heard Senda wimp out and say he's concerned a future employer will find his videos....

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 20, 2019, 02:53:00 PM
Falkie is a badass I've never heard Senda wimp out and say he's concerned a future employer will find his videos....

ultimate SICKO mode

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ejxO3udGYg

What a precious, fascinating story.

Seems the money was growing on trees.

Lilith

Just because Erinn keeps asking why we have this thread, I can site 3 reasons.

!)  You're a BellGabber, known for having posted almost exclusively in the Falkie thread.

2) You make several videos daily, at least.

3) Many of your videos are filled with drama.

Like any story, once you become familiar with the drama, you just have to see it through to the end, no matter how long it takes.

I hope this helps, so that you don't have to keep wondering, and asking in your videos.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 20, 2019, 01:35:34 PM
mr. Vanderhooven has been cleared of all charges.

[attachment=1,msg1334949]

He dindu nuffin!

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2019, 06:08:14 PM
Just because Erinn keeps asking why we have this thread, I can site 3 reasons.

!)  You're a BellGabber, known for having posted almost exclusively in the Falkie thread.

2) You make several videos daily, at least.

3) Many of your videos are filled with drama.

Like any story, once you become familiar with the drama, you just have to see it through to the end, no matter how long it takes.

I hope this helps, so that you don't have to keep wondering, and asking in your videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG5IM4l1FPI

Hi Erinn, You said nobody answered your questions, but I answered your questions in my post above.

I'm surprised HowieCat, or RallySquirrel didn't make sure you got my reply.

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2019, 09:07:14 PM

Hi Erinn, You said nobody answered your questions, but I answered your questions in my post above.

my god!

from the chat

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]
[attachment=4]

aww sad

[attachment=1,msg1335003]
[attachment=2,msg1335003]

It is a big problem.  Instead of the attorney (which will lead nowhere) perhaps she should join forces with
Douglas Dietrich.  He single handily had Bellgab shut down for months.  With the two of them working together
there is nothing that could not be accomplished.

I hope she reaches out to the Dougster - he is the best option at this point.
https://douglasdietrich.com/

oh god oh fuck

[attachment=1,msg1335005]

lol you're not gonna do shit being there

[attachment=2,msg1335005]

lmao!

[attachment=3,msg1335005]

🤷🏻‍♂️

[attachment=1,msg1335006]

good to know Rally

[attachment=2,msg1335006]

chefist

Groyp...Erinn is really your wife...stop fucking us over.

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2019, 09:45:56 PM

i would never bed such a beast.

dafuq? lulz

[attachment=1,msg1335011]
[attachment=2,msg1335011]
  [attachment=3,msg1335011]

chefist

ok, I give up...lost.  :( enjoy

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 20, 2019, 09:49:27 PM
i would never bed such a beast.
Not even if she lets you eat her ass?

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2019, 09:07:14 PM

I was at work while listening so I could not do as you wished.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2019, 09:59:23 PM
ok, I give up...lost.  :( enjoy
You need not let that stop you from enjoying... it is the journey, not the destination.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 21, 2019, 12:23:56 AM
You need not let that stop you from enjoying... it is the journey, not the destination.  ;)

Journey:

Destination:

Spookcat

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2019, 09:45:56 PM

Please. Richards wife is adorable.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2019, 05:55:57 PM
I thought Erinn was done with BumbleDate.

She's been "done" with many things I think.

I decided to take a trip down memory lane, just to satisfy my curiosity. You'd be surprised (well, YOU might not, brig) how many times miss EF has said she can't stand Senda and how he's so mean and how triggering he is and that she's never watching another video from him again...
Only to brag about her 7+ YouTube alts participating in the Senda chats.

Fast forward to today and she's gone from absolutely "loathing" him to adoring him... Even though he has said her full name many times in his videos.

Everyone has a con.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 21, 2019, 05:43:09 AM
She's been "done" with many things I think.

I decided to take a trip down memory lane, just to satisfy my curiosity. You'd be surprised (well, YOU might not, brig) how many times miss EF has said she can't stand Senda and how he's so mean and how triggering he is and that she's never watching another video from him again...
Only to brag about her 7+ YouTube alts participating in the Senda chats.

Fast forward to today and she's gone from absolutely "loathing" him to adoring him... Even though he has said her full name many times in his videos.

Everyone has a con.

I'm convinced that Erinn is rehearsing for an appearance on Dr. Phil.

3OctaveFart

I've never seen a professional talk so much about writing and do so little of it.

I'm calling bullshit on the six-figure income and the managerial track. Communications is not a rich man's sport. Public relations in some cases can be, but not the fluff writing she's been doing.