• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I have a suggestion Heather.  You're out there with Area 51 in your backyard.  Why not take some picutres of the UFO's and ET's you see out there, and post them on your homepage?  You could have a show telling us all about the UFO sighting experiences.

Lilith

Another suggestion, I'm sure, all the time Art was out in Pahrump, that he must have taken suitcases full of photos of UFO's and ET's and ghosts etc, that he saw, and took pictures of.  No doubt he even signed them all.  Why not post those on your homepage, and have a show to discuss them with your fans?  Surely, of all the people in Art's life, he would have left them with you.

Lilith

I think if you archived ALL your shows all the way back, including the Keith and LNM eras, that you could gain a shit load of subs Heather.  I think all the drama of those days, really helped your show.

Lilith

Well, since you asked Heather, I think tonights show sucks.  The best part so far, was the hour of tunes before the show.   Maybe some surprise callers will save the show in the upcoming hour.  One can always hope.

Lilith

It sounds like even Heathers most devoted fans find themselves speechless tonight.

#sad

Lilith

BSMaker calls in for the first time using his Skype.

Heather informs Baker that if he wants to call in on Skype from now on, that he's welcome tuit.

I dont know why she didn't just tell him that he's welcome TO.

Lotsa tuits happenin in Heathers shows lately.

Lilith

Adrienne from Connecticut calls in thirsty for knowledge.

Lilith

Mike in Montana manages to get through to Heather on the phone.

#AMAZEEN!!!!!

Lilith

Steve in Ohio calling in on Skype

Lilith

I wonder why Heather didn't have a guest on tonight to talk about the solar storm pointed right at Earth today, that she told us about yesterday?

Lilith

Well, considering the guest and the topic, I think Heather did the best job she possibly could, with the exception of having UNSCREENED callers.

Hells Mole

I can't believe this dame is still being talked about.  Probably only here and between those old people on Facebook.It's so very sad.  I guess if it keeps BellGab kicking then it's all good.The whole thing is just so beyond pathetic.I miss Art, the radio personality.  Thank Beejeezuz I wasn't a member of his personal life.At least we have George Knapp.I was at the same party with Knapp, Lazar, and Corbell.  Knapp is hilarious, Lazar is just a damn cool guy, Corbell is... no comment.All of them a barrel of fun monkeys compared to the low rent adult entertainment gone paranormal drama Art left in his wake.Carry on..

ITDN

Wow!!so heather returned to air. how is the show?

Dhea

Quote from: VC on August 01, 2019, 05:20:34 AM
HW couldn't make-it to her 1st return-not Show! Congrats HW for performing your same-o same-o typical MO to reliably No Show!

Bwahahahahaha!

OMG, is this true?

Dhea

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2019, 12:03:32 AM
Nick Redfern mentions Heather Wade and the new Majestic 12 documents she received months ago - Nick believes they are Russian disinformation that she received...

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/07/the-russians-were-behind-the-majestic-12-documents-ufos-meddling/

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

DanTSX

Quote from: Dhea on August 02, 2019, 06:36:27 AM
OMG, is this true?

Maybe Airyn stopped paying for her electric hookup out at the Bellstein trailer compound

DanTSX

Quote from: Hells Mole on August 02, 2019, 03:03:45 AM
I can't believe this dame is still being talked about.  Probably only here and between those old people on Facebook.It's so very sad.  I guess if it keeps BellGab kicking then it's all good.The whole thing is just so beyond pathetic.I miss Art, the radio personality.  Thank Beejeezuz I wasn't a member of his personal life.At least we have George Knapp.I was at the same party with Knapp, Lazar, and Corbell.  Knapp is hilarious, Lazar is just a damn cool guy, Corbell is... no comment.All of them a barrel of fun monkeys compared to the low rent adult entertainment gone paranormal drama Art left in his wake.Carry on..

Wtf I want to hang out with Bob Lazar...

Maybe i have to settle for Glenn Campbell.  He’s moved semi locally.

I don’t even want to talk about the Ayyy’s.  Just about machine guns, home made pyrotechnics, and home made jet cars.   Bob is like a pre-meme subculture icon. 

DanTSX

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 12:51:18 AM
Another suggestion, I'm sure, all the time Art was out in Pahrump, that he must have taken suitcases full of photos of UFO's and ET's and ghosts etc, that he saw, and took pictures of.  No doubt he even signed them all.  Why not post those on your homepage, and have a show to discuss them with your fans?  Surely, of all the people in Art's life, he would have left them with you.

Where the fuck are “Art’s Parts”

Dhea

Quote from: DanTSX on August 02, 2019, 07:24:57 AM
Maybe Airyn stopped paying for her electric hookup out at the Bellstein trailer compound

Was Heather a no show on her supposed first night?

Spookcat

Quote from: Dhea on August 02, 2019, 07:32:20 AM
Was Heather a no show on her supposed first night?

Correct. She was supposed to have Dr. Barry Taft. She chalked it up to either stream issues or phone issues, I forget which.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Spookcat on August 02, 2019, 08:43:10 AM
Correct. She was supposed to have Dr. Barry Taft. She chalked it up to either stream issues or phone issues, I forget which.

Incorrect , she was live that night to inform the listeners that somehow she had killed the phones after installing a new router to counter the denial of service attack .

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 02, 2019, 12:11:32 PM
Incorrect , she was live that night to inform the listeners that somehow she had killed the phones after installing a new router to counter the denial of service attack .

Wow, those Code Ninjas are something else!

I guess that's why she had to get all new numbers too?

Fucking ridiculous. Imaginary hackers. Spooks and/or the paranormal fried my hardware. Relates to her WTF happened to "my left foot" syndrome. That story keeps changing. It must be aliens. This is your fried brain "and company" on wtf, HW. Hurry-up and ghost yourself and everyone again, so you can fabricate more spells and delusional secrets for your subject minions to lick off the palms of your hands as you snatch their alms from their psalms of Praise HW.

Don't forget to brush your teeth, eat, and comb your hair. Bathe once in awhile maybe? :D

Corona Kitty

Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of an event in Pahrump Nevada with Karen Jackson and Dave Schrader?

I guess they were hit with the reality that the only people that would be attending the event would be the "staff".

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on August 02, 2019, 07:29:35 AM
Wtf I want to hang out with Bob Lazar...

Maybe i have to settle for Glenn Campbell.  He’s moved semi locally.

I don’t even want to talk about the Ayyy’s.  Just about machine guns, home made pyrotechnics, and home made jet cars.   Bob is like a pre-meme subculture icon.
Yes. For second I was about to say it would be cool heatr a live rendition of "Rhinestone Cowboy" while blowing some shit up in the desert and driving around home-made rocket minibikes and cars. But he is dead. And you mean the Area-51 guy.
Wasn't Lazar also "harassed" by mysterious stalkers and agents and then decades later charged for selling nuclear material, or something, from that shop of his? Talk about fun times and good stories. 

Lilith

Quote from: username on August 02, 2019, 02:06:52 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of an event in Pahrump Nevada with Karen Jackson and Dave Schrader?

I guess they were hit with the reality that the only people that would be attending the event would be the "staff".

I remember that.  Perhaps Heather cast a spell on them.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 03:05:17 PM
I remember that.  Perhaps Heather cast a spell on them.

That is a possibility, maybe she got a sample of Karen's hair.

Quote from: username on August 02, 2019, 02:06:52 PM
Already happened

Karen no-showed because she lost interest after KON disappeared. Maybe recent events will bring her back out of her hole

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on August 02, 2019, 03:41:53 PM
That is a possibility, maybe she got a sample of Karen's hair.

Maybe a late-night catfight in the KNYE parking lot left her with a handful!