• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: Zenman on June 13, 2018, 12:14:44 AM
Lol, I had the sound on low while I was finishing some paperwork and had to turn it up when I heard "Ben" ranting. I was waiting for the crypto guest, but it got me to tune in early.  ;D

http://www.zemams.com/

TigerLily

Mothman and reptilians. My favorites!

WeinerInHand

I'm curious to know Ben's opinion about these damn bigfeets invading our culture.
Keep 'em in the woods, I says...

TigerLily

Quote from: Aquarius on June 13, 2018, 12:12:38 AM
Night, all, I have to be up way too early in the a.m. for my comfort!

Night!

chefist

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 13, 2018, 12:16:49 AM
I'm curious to know Ben's opinion about these damn bigfeets invading our culture.
Keep 'em in the woods, I says...

Ben sucks ass...

With everyone staring at their fucking phones constantly, there's actually *more* sightings? I haven't seen the sun in a week.

Zenman

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
http://www.zemams.com/

Lol, if I retire in AZ, I may open Zenman's, a cafe that serves 17 types of jasmine tea.

chefist

Quote from: Zenman on June 13, 2018, 12:24:23 AM
Lol, if I retire in AZ, I may open Zenman's, a cafe that serves 17 types of jasmine tea.

I would patronize regularly...

TigerLily

Converse werewolf or werewolf in Converse?

GravitySucks

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 13, 2018, 12:22:16 AM
With everyone staring at their fucking phones constantly, there's actually *more* sightings? I haven't seen the sun in a week.

Still no pictures

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 12:27:33 AM
Converse werewolf or werewolf in Converse?

Best movie ever.

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 12:16:28 AM
Mothman and reptilians. My favorites!

You obviously haven't seen Owl-bear yet. I'd post it if I could find it right off, but I guess it's many pages back by now.

Spookcat

Quote from: Zenman on June 13, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
You obviously haven't seen Owl-bear yet. I'd post it if I could find it right off, but I guess it's many pages back by now.

Zenman

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 12:26:32 AM
I would patronize regularly...

..Free Ethiopian jasmine tea anytime for the Chefist!..  :D

Zenman

Quote from: spookcat on June 13, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

Lol, thanks.  Now that would be quite a spectacular sight while out for a hike, am I right?  ;D

Spookcat

Quote from: Zenman on June 13, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
Lol, thanks.  Now that would be quite a spectacular sight while out for a hike, am I right?  ;D

LOL!  With the shout out!!

Jojo

Quote from: Gassy Man on December 12, 2015, 03:42:05 PM
It's nice that she has friends here, but she really isn't very good.  She is bright and reasonably confident, but by itself, neither is enough to make listening to her for three hours palatable.  Her voice and delivery, to me, aren't professional, and the personality that comes through is too often sardonic or even a bit smarmy.  It's like having a celebrity's kid take over the show for a night -- they're kind of familiar with how to do it, but in the end, you know they got the job because of nepotism rather than talent.  All that said, there's no reason she couldn't develop her skills, though she's had months since the last time to try.  She's probably smart enough to read the criticism and see where she could improve.  But the place to do this is elsewhere, such as the local college station.  Midnight in the Desert was to be -- and should have been -- Art's triumphant return, and not a training ground for amateurs.
I'm not saying it's you at all, but just in general when I read this thread, I've noticed she gets very little constructive criticism.  Lots of put-downs, but not as many specifics.  She'd had to read a lot of crap just to glean a couple things. 

Savage

They see them when they are taking selfies lol

Call back in Chef. Deny the existence of the southern Bigfoot. Keep this rolling.

chefist

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 13, 2018, 12:39:07 AM
Call back in Chef. Deny the existence of the southern Bigfoot. Keep this rolling.

LOL..Dave was gracious...he won't take another call from me after that...no worries...we had a fun night...more fun to come...

Jojo