• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ukraine CrySis - Crimea River

Started by pate, September 04, 2022, 06:48:47 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 15, 2022, 02:41:46 PMI doubt Zelenski celebrates Christmas.

He's begging to celebrate it this year. *click*

K_Dubb

Quote from: Silphion on October 15, 2022, 03:44:27 AMNot to get too personal but are you secretly one of the FELLAS?

So deeply offended by all that Russian stink.

LOL no I am not a fella but they seem like a fun group of folks

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2022, 10:43:29 AMLOL no I am not a fella but they seem like a fun group of folks

They have you groomed and waiting then.

WOTR

One of my leftist friends (the traditional anti-war left) apparently asked a friends wife (who is on the new, improved war mongering left) if her unwavering support of the Ukraine included sending her child to die in the Ukraine if the war expanded.

He thinks he may no longer be invited over...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on October 19, 2022, 12:42:25 AMOne of my leftist friends (the traditional anti-war left) apparently asked a friends wife (who is on the new, improved war mongering left) if her unwavering support of the Ukraine included sending her child to die in the Ukraine if the war expanded.

He thinks he may no longer be invited over...
Yeah, it is like how now girl sports is being overtaken, at elite levels, by boys. Title XI and opportunity, even safety, for women and girls be damned because the boys wanna play. And how feminists even come to blows with lesbian or tranny feminists sometimes in parades. And how the seeking of who, or which group, is the most oppressed and victimized becomes a contact sport that destroys Parties, coalitions, and even  relationships and families.

K_Dubb

Nonsense Pootie did it himself

in his little submarine 🥳

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2022, 10:13:45 AMTotally not gay  >:(

Nautical Shore, but "...tradition of punitive sex in all-male collectives..." sounds pretty gay to me.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on October 24, 2022, 12:01:19 PMNautical Shore, but "...tradition of punitive sex in all-male collectives..." sounds pretty gay to me.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

-p

ngl i think i seen that "film" 😳

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2022, 03:07:40 PMCommunist stooge 🥳

Yes, you are that too, only the communist you work for are the ones here at home, not in Russia because they don't exist anymore.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2022, 10:13:45 AMTotally not gay  >:(

Well technically it's at least bi. But could it be lost in translation? All Putin photos are none homo erotic; aren't they?

You cannot view this attachment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2022, 07:23:04 PMWell technically it's at least bi. But could it be lost in translation? All Putin photos are none homo erotic; aren't they?

Wishful thinking. Poor Laura.  :(  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2022, 07:59:13 PMWishful thinking. Poor Laura.  :(  ;D

Your reading comprehension lacks...

No surprises there.

This portrait always gets a laugh.

Dr. MD MD

Biden's not gay, just a pedophile:

Unlike your pic, this one's real.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2022, 08:27:10 PMYour reading comprehension lacks...

No surprises there.

I'm only saying your accusations are projection because you're a closeted homosexual. Hence, my commiseration with your "wife."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2022, 08:37:00 PMBiden's not gay, just a pedophile:

Unlike your pic, this one's real.

Sigh:

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.

Unlikely he started fondling Ivanka in her 30's, oh wait he didn't.

Throw in him inviting himself into the dressing rooms at pageants for girls (because he can!)... 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2022, 08:39:04 PMI'm only saying your accusations are projection because you're a closeted homosexual. Hence, my commiseration with your "wife."

Oh man, you got me bang to rights and no mistake..  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2022, 07:23:04 PMWell technically it's at least bi. But could it be lost in translation? All Putin photos are none homo erotic; aren't they?

That poor horse why does it look so tiny

K_Dubb

It is only a matter of time before MAGAs find themselves aligned with actual jihadis lol

https://twitter.com/HalSparks/status/1584992802827816961

Notable lack of anti-muzzie talk around here lately 🤔

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 25, 2022, 12:01:48 PMThat poor horse why does it look so tiny

Your moobs are making it look small in comparison.