• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 05:54:03 AM
He knows you're an idiot.

More lies and fabrications, sad you're own best friend likes me more than you.

#Sad

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 05:54:46 AM
More lies and fabrications...

Why don't you write all those dismissive things you have to say about MV behind the scenes here? Do you have the courage? Admit to your big fat mouth, gossip monger.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 05:54:46 AM
Sad you're own best friend likes me more than you.

Nope. I'm pretty confident that he prefers his best friend to some over-available faggot on the internet.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 05:57:21 AM
Why don't you write all those dismissive things you have to say about MV behind the scenes here? Do you have the courage? Admit to your big fat mouth, gossip monger.

Why don't you refresh my memory azzerae.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 05:59:46 AM
Nope. I'm pretty confident that he prefers his best friend to some over-available faggot on the internet.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 05:15:27 AM
What's wrong with wearing black?

Is it supposed to make you look hardcore? "Spooky" and dark? Just another insignificant mixed breed mutt drowning in a paranormal sea of obscurity...the opposite of everything he pretends he is.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 06:01:36 AM
Why don't you refresh my memory azzerae.

Because you should be man enough to say what you say in hushed tones out in the public square yourself, and stand behind it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 06:06:34 AM
Because you should be man enough to say what you say in hushed tones out in the public square yourself, and stand behind it.

I stand by everything I've ever said.

#Troll4Life

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 06:05:35 AM
Is it supposed to make you look hardcore? "Spooky" and dark? Just another insignificant mixed breed mutt drowning in a paranormal sea of obscurity...the opposite of everything he pretends he is.

Black is a good color on me, I think it matches my hair very nicely. I'm not sure why you keep saying the "paranormal". When exactly was the last time you heard my show?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 27, 2020, 06:27:03 AM
Slurp slurp slurp slurp.

That reminds me I need to delete those Hunter Biden videos.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2020, 05:51:10 PMThey are hardly a secure medium to transmit identification protocols.

You've plenty of other identities at your disposal, we ALL KNOW IT.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2020, 05:51:10 PMsure, ban yourself Jackstar,

I'll allow it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 27, 2020, 08:27:46 AM
You've plenty of other identities at your disposal, we ALL KNOW IT.

I'll allow it.
LOL. Jack who? Jack what?  Oh, Jack must be off. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 06:12:27 AM
When exactly was the last time you heard my show?

I don't listen to your show. I've only ever heard like 5 minutes of your "show" (robot voice, eugh) whereas you sat through my entire GabCast appearance commenting from the sidelines.

AZZERAE

BTW Lilith - in the live chat Saturday - said she's very picky about who she talks to in private. I never said I wanted to talk to her in private. At the time, what I meant was, that I wouldn't mind talking to her publicly. Frankly, and upon further reflection, there's really nothing much more to say, though. So even that's not necessary. You do you, I'll do me. Its whatever. All the best to you going forward.

chefist

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 11:24:49 AM
I don't listen to your show. I've only ever heard like 5 minutes of your "show" (robot voice, eugh) whereas you sat through my entire GabCast appearance commenting from the sidelines.

Yea, I don't get it. When Myke and Daniel were a team, Myke didn't troll...then after the breakup, he changed his character and trolled folks here.

It seems a "successful" talk show host would not have being a BG troll on their resume of highly effective skills..."punching down" it's often called...unless of course, there really isn't much success to begin with.

Seems show prep and inventing content would take up most of the time...guess not.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2020, 11:41:53 AM
Yea, I don't get it. When Myke and Daniel were a team, Myke didn't troll...then after the breakup, he changed his character and trolled folks here.

It seems a "successful" talk show host would not have being a BG troll on their resume of highly effective skills..."punching down" it's often called...unless of course, there really isn't much success to begin with.

Seems show prep and inventing content would take up most of the time...guess not.

For somebody doing as well as he claims he is, why would he be wasting his time on an inconsequential nobody like me? Those don't seem to be the habits of a well adjusted human being, at all. If your numbers are so high, why bother to try prove to people who have no interest in what it is you're doing that what you're doing is worth anything?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2020, 11:41:53 AM

Chefist, you'll always be jealous of me.

AZZERAE

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 11:48:43 AM
For somebody doing as well as he claims he is, why would he be wasting his time on an inconsequential nobody like me? Those don't seem to be the habits of a well adjusted human being, at all. If your numbers are so high, why bother to try prove to people who have no interest in what it is you're doing that what you're doing is worth anything?

6k views plus brought in numerous donators... It's worth it when I get to shit on you.

AZZERAE

This huge internet sensation Michael Decon sure has a lot of time on his hands. You post one little observation about him in a thread on BellGab, and he's online in minutes.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 11:50:38 AM
There's nothing to be jealous of.

When the man admitted that it was my show that influenced him to begin I would say yeah he's pretty jealous.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 11:53:25 AM
This huge internet sensation Michael Decon sure has a lot of time on his hands. You post one little observation about him in a thread on BellGab, and he's online in minutes.

Bigger than you physically and financially.

chefist

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 11:54:21 AM
When the man admitted that it was my show that influenced him to begin I would say yeah he's pretty jealous.

Ha...fake news. The trolling makes you seem sensitive and thin skinned about your "success"...yelling "I'm a Bid Deal" in the streets is not a good look for someone seeking fame and fortune.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 11:53:17 AM
6k views plus brought in numerous donators... It's worth it when I get to shit on you.

That void inside of you...the emptiness...it makes you want to prove yourself, it makes you feel like you are worthless, so you try and convince strangers who want nothing to do with you that your existence is worth something. You are seeking validation outside of the self, because of the insecurity and trauma you have never dealt with. Inside, you're a terrified little boy who was never loved or cared for. That is what your behaviour says about you.