• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Whoomp there it is. ddd suggests if Major Talley was white, he would have retired as a general.

Pelayo

Ha! It's hard to tell if ddd even has an associates degree considering how much he lies.

Pelayo

Quote from: analog kid on March 29, 2020, 07:08:11 PM
Is this the horseshit you douchebags are listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6TrsfiLWrA
Nope, we're listening to the live horseshit. It's all horseshit.

Gunner65

So here he goes with Aquino.  Aquino was never a full Colonel either.  He retired a LT. Col.  So now Dietrich has been forced to admit publicly that he has made claims Aquino was a General and Colonel. 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 29, 2020, 07:13:31 PM
So here he goes with Aquino.  Aquino was never a full Colonel either.  He retired a LT. Col.  So now Dietrich has been forced to admit publicly that he has made claims Aquino was a General and Colonel.
And don't forget he claimed to be Hitler's son, which I am sure when he sobered up he regretted(among other specious claims).

Gunner65

Taiwan was a major resupply and deployment base for Vietnam.  Dietrich tries to insinuate Talley going on R and R was "covert".

Gunner65

I hope Major Talley challenges Dietrich on at least one thing Dietrich lies about.

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, your daddy thought he could go AWOL in Japan, which suggests that the US occupied Japan after  they defeated them in WW2. Nothing like exposing your own lies ddd.

Pelayo

Hey asswipe ddd, it's MAJOR Talley, not mister Talley. Or do you think Major Talley's promotions were due to affirmative action you racist asshole.?

Dietrich will soon receive his CORONA-TION since just about everybody in San Francisco is likely infected. Not sure if his compromised immune system can handle it. His father Adolf Hitler had to take a multitude of medications just to stay alive. But Hitler had money to burn. It is doubtful if Dietrich can afford to do the same.

April Fool's Dietriech?  Now that I can't pass up!

Let's see if I make it 30 minutes.  :D

Gunner65

The fake cosplay photo he claims is himself says it all. (Slitting his own throat?)

And he has these two college idiots (fools) joining him.  Fucking perfect.  (He despises them but uses them for his own purposes).

Gunner65

The two fools have fucked up the audio and cannot correct it.  Dietrich does not have a working mic so he is using the internal mic on his laptop.

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 01, 2020, 06:13:05 PM
How are things in your world WAN?

Doing okay for now.  Everyone in my orbit are healthy, still working and loaded with ass wipe.  In these strange times, one can't ask for much more.

Things holding together for you? 

So we have three guys talking about the diet of Italians when probably none of the three have ever been there?

Gunner65

Yes.  Same same.  Some frustration with kids being home for another month.  There are issues with food distribution here and there.  But the weather is not really conducive to much activity yet anyway. Cold and wet etc.  Saw sun for the first time in over a week today, but it was still windy and cold.

Pelayo

I'm surprised ddd dedicated this show to April fools day. You'd think it would be no big deal since every day is fool's day for ddd.

Pelayo

Woo hoo, tomorrow I get my incubator. I already have the brooder. All I have left to do is order the fertilized eggs. Pretty soon I will have new babies!   

Pelayo

No ddd, the reason why you don't read commie chinese is because you can't read or speak chinese. Just like you can't speak arabic or russian either.

Gunner65

Dietrich continues to lie about his relations with Venus Clark.  In my opinion, this to attack her because he knows she does not listen to him.  So he continues to claim she is communicating with him even after she accused him of calling and threatening her.

Dietrich is a genuine fucking asshole.

Pelayo

Clark had her work cut out for her, especially when people started calling ddd "the cucumber."

Gunner65

Now he does the same to Judith Eggart who he begged for forgiveness.  This is very cruel of Dietrich.

Pelayo

Hey WAN, gonna hang out with us tonight?

Gunner65

The ATLAS comet is calculated to miss earth by like 20 million miles!

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, you know which heavenly body in the night sky is ddd's favorite? Uranus.

Quote from: Pelayo on April 01, 2020, 06:43:49 PM
Hey WAN, gonna hang out with us tonight?

Until 9 Eastern.   I've forgotten how awful this is.

Taking a swing at Art Bell and Strieber.    ::)