Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on June 10, 2018, 01:29:53 AM
I would think the handouts would be hers to keep.  With WhiskeySourVara gritting his teeth for now.  I would bet no money from fans is paying any of the network's bills whatsoever.
Exactly. There's a woman who has violated a few contractual obligations with no regard to any moral compass...  Vara better send D.F. to keep an eye on her... In person.

Doomed

Quote from: Bluejay on June 09, 2018, 07:10:37 PM
Heater’s new “Number Two”:

That there is right funny, I tell ya. Yessir...a real knee slapper.  ;D

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 08:57:12 PM
I've never seen Live PD, it's probably behind a pay wall but I could search for torrents.  Even an episode number...

Sean, relax, it's a TV show.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on June 10, 2018, 02:19:33 AM
Sean, relax, it's a TV show.
The TV has been a rarely used device in my homes. I liked COPS and Reno 911, crack whores getting arrested sounds entertaining 😙

Quote from: Bluejay on June 09, 2018, 11:39:52 AM
Do you enjoy Svengoolie?

Can't say I ever watched him though I've heard about him.

Juan

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
Svengoolie is not nearly as good as Elvira.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 10, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
Svengoolie is not nearly as good as Elvira.
Sven is pure cornball.  I still miss the days of late night Friday scare-type movie presentations.  It was like Halloween once a week.

http://youtu.be/Ux3laLkueZk

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
His movies are hit and miss but he does show some classics, such as Vincent Price, the Universal monster movies, and classic '50s sci-fi, such as Earth vs. The Flying Saucers.

GravitySucks

OK. Now I REALLY hope Karen shuts this version down.

What’s the meaning of the Kingdom of New Years Eve anyway?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on June 10, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
Sven is pure cornball.  I still miss the days of late night Friday scare-type movie presentations.  It was like Halloween once a week.

http://youtu.be/Ux3laLkueZk

We musn't forget Rhonda Shear!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on June 09, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

"A night filled with magic.  Thanks to all the liitle people, my obsequious toadies."

LOL.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

Sick or hilarious....  Depends on perspective. 

WeinerInHand

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 09, 2018, 06:23:45 AM
She does seem to be a magnet for psychotic narcisssistic wimmins. This particular specimen is from the On the Fringe newspeak shithole FB group.

We can only hope Lasha is going to go postal at being sidelined and start stirring the pot. I am sure she has some tasty nuggets that would drop Heater in the fecal matter good and proper.

Rumor has it that Teri even has a cozy little place on Heather's property...

Sean92008

Heather's Twitter account is active again.  She claimed evil Keith took it away.  3 days ago, she liked an Aerosmith article post.

I skimmed through the "Blitz" thread yesterday. There were many posts by "Redacted". I must say she was engaging, forceful, funny, charismatic. I would have listened to a podcast by this person.

I don't know what happened when "Redacted" became "Heather". Maybe she had difficulty dealing with the pressure of doing a nightly live show. Maybe it was Art trying mentoring her into something she was not. Maybe neither or both. Instead of the "get it done" force of "Redacted", Heather is discussing cats, panhandling for money and gifts and opening presents. Not something I choose to listen to.

Wow. I'm glad I wasn't around here to witness that change. Really sad.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 10, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
I skimmed through the "Blitz" thread yesterday. There were many posts by "Redacted". I must say she was engaging, forceful, funny, charismatic. I would have listened to a podcast by this person.

I don't know what happened when "Redacted" became "Heather". Maybe she had difficulty dealing with the pressure of doing a nightly live show. Maybe it was Art trying mentoring her into something she was not. Maybe neither or both. Instead of the "get it done" force of "Redacted", Heather is discussing cats, panhandling for money and gifts and opening presents. Not something I choose to listen to.

I have never heard the story about why Dr J was replaced as a producer. I have a feeling he was a tad lazy. It seemed like he was simply booking guests that were just on his own show, which was on the DMSN so it was fairly obvious.

Your initial reaction to her (Redacted) personality is why many supported her to begin with. Too bad. So sad.

Bart Ell

I skimmed through the "Blitz" thread yesterday. There were many posts by "Redacted". I must say she was engaging, forceful, funny, charismatic.

It is the same person that I called out for the Bono story years ago.
She wanted attention and, once she felt she had it, would do anything to keep it.
As with Slothie many would have benefited if they only listened to Bart from the beginning.
It's ok, Bart is back to clean up the mess.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 10, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
It is the same person that I called out for the Bono story years ago.
She wanted attention and, once she felt she had it, would do anything to keep it.
As with Slothie many would have benefited if they only listened to Bart from the beginning.
It's ok, Bart is back to clean up the mess.

Just a reminder of her first post.

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 27, 2013, 12:55:12 AM
This guy reminds me of that person at a party who tries too hard to make you like them.  Do they only take callers who kiss ass, these days?  All the callers so far have brown noses.

I can't wait till Art comes back and shows this Wells guy how it's done.

Hi Paul

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
Just a reminder of her first post.

Hi Paul

Somebody needs to repost that Redacted comment on Heather's facebook.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
Somebody needs to repost that Redacted comment on Heather's facebook.

I have already taken one for the team. I am no longer worthy.

EarthAlien007

This really makes me sick. Instead of spending the money raised on Art Bell tributes, they're paying Heather's bills.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
I have never heard the story about why Dr J was replaced as a producer. I have a feeling he was a tad lazy. It seemed like he was simply booking guests that were just on his own show, which was on the DMSN so it was fairly obvious.

Your initial reaction to her (Redacted) personality is why many supported her to begin with. Too bad. So sad.

So true.  New blood would have been good.  She was fired up to bring back the spirit of the show.  The writing was on the wall when she thought she could battle Trolls head-on in the show while actually hiding a very fragile personality - that was the beginning of the end, and with the help of Art turned her negative to Bellgab and turned her show into the train wreak it is today.  To shit on Bateman and MV took the cake (yeah I know there are two sides to the stories).

Mr Apnea

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 10, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
This really makes me sick. Instead of spending the money raised on Art Bell tributes, they're paying Heather's bills.

Which means her finances are already on life-support.

Tootsie

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 10, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

panhandling for money for personal  use on a podcast!! is that even legal? 

Sean92008

If you have had kids, no doubt you had the one who would be all nice to you until they got what they wanted.  In my family, for example, a cell phone was sought. Chores being done without asking, waking up on time and not being a royal bitch were happening until the phone was in hand. Then, it went right back to the old ways...

So with Heather...

Bluejay

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 10, 2018, 11:20:46 AM
panhandling for money for personal  use on a podcast!! is that even legal?
Disgusting.

Sean92008

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 10, 2018, 10:58:13 AM
Not necessarily. Greedy, selfish people seek out the path of least resistance to get more money...

According to Michael Vara himself, there was some big income being made with that show.

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

Is there a happy endings line?  Asking for a friend.

Mr Apnea

Since we were going back in time on Heater today,  I went to youtube to play Art's last ep on Dark Matter (Sirius XM)....And what do I find.....A snarky Vara comment (predating Vara's short run on the Dark Matter Network).  It's clear he never-never had any love for Art.