• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

michio

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 06, 2013, 01:37:54 PM
I think that probably once every month of so I go to YouTube to look once more at Sagan's Pale Blue Dot passage from Cosmos that begins, "From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of any particular interest...."

The passage inspires me.  I miss Sagan's voice in this world

Damn, that's for sure.  He was one of the great communicators of our time.

This video has been linked millions of times but so what.  It's for that one person out there who hasn't had the pleasure of watching and listening to its message. Science matters.

Carl Sagan - 'A Glorious Dawn' ft Stephen Hawking (Symphony of Science)

Juan Cena

I'd like to congratulate Snoory on being the last man on Earth to figure out that "genie" and "Djinn" mean the same thing. 

NoMoreNoory

"The fact that these entities are talked about so often in folklore and myth: what does that tell us about the real possibility that they may be real?"

Enough with the djinn, already. I always preferred dvodka. G'night, Gracie

mombird3

Well, you gotta look up "In Crowd". Fits Noory like a shoe.

valdez

Another show on Djinn?  Didn't we do this last week?  Do we have to start from scratch every time George detects a new listener?  Oh, wait, this time George was delving deeper into the subject with Rosemary Ellen Guiley with gems like, "if they were walking down the street, what would the Djinn be wearing?" Djinn clothes, George.  They'd be wearing friggin' Djinn clothes.  And if you really wanted to do a recap of the Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure you wouldn't just have Grant Cameron on the show, you would have a bunch of folks on and made it a lively discussion.  You should have owned that story, George.  But you're too busy with eight hours of show prep.  Hour 1 through 4:  read hate mail.  Hour 5: lunch.  Hour 6: see if theres anything you ain't endorsing and give them a call.  Hour 7:45: call tonight's guest and ask them to submit the questions they want to be asked.  Hour 7:50:  get your index cards out.  Hour 7:58:  consider scheduling another friggin' Djinn show.

RedMichael

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 07, 2013, 12:34:08 AM
"The fact that these entities are talked about so often in folklore and myth: what does that tell us about the real possibility that they may be real?"

Absolutely nothing George.

BobGrau

Quote from: valdez on May 07, 2013, 05:30:44 AM
     Another show on Djinn?  Didn't we do this last week?  Do we have to start from scratch every time George detects a new listener?

You should've just re-posted last week's show recap. You know, for thuh noo lisnirs.

PS no photo?

ItsOver

Quote from: valdez on May 07, 2013, 05:30:44 AM
  Oh, wait, this time George was delving deeper into the subject with Rosemary Ellen Guiley with gems like, "if they were walking down the street, what would the Djinn be wearing?" Djinn clothes, George.  They'd be wearing friggin' Djinn clothes. 

Jorch - "But would they be designer clothes?"  Jorch should up his game and just go back to "why is the sky blue?"

ziznak

Yeah what happened?  Did the show last week on djinn do so damn well that we needed more?  I don't recall Art doing anything on Djinn... maybe Snore's is trying to make this one of "his own" subjects?  Since, after all, he's such a vigilant investigator of the paranormal.

ItsOver

Maybe that's it.  Djinn would be more exclusive to Noory than, for example, shadow stuff.  Didn't Art first bring-up shadow people?  Of course, The Nooron had to put his idiotic spin on it with shadow "rodents," of all things.  ::)   Noory's doing a great job of cornering all the stupid stuff.

El Kragen

Quote from: ziznak on May 07, 2013, 11:10:42 AM
Yeah what happened?  Did the show last week on djinn do so damn well that we needed more?  I don't recall Art doing anything on Djinn... maybe Snore's is trying to make this one of "his own" subjects?  Since, after all, he's such a vigilant investigator of the paranormal.

I figure this is what probably happens when we get a repeat topic. They most likely get a bump in positive emails about a show and then they're off to find another guest to talk about it. Or one of the C2C regulars calls sNoory up ie: REG and says "hey I know alot about this but I know some real secrets." Yeah its lazy but it makes sense.

Morgus

Quote from: ziznak on May 07, 2013, 11:10:42 AM
But last night's guest Rosemary Ellen Guiley is also Noory's co-author on some books he has coming out soon.
So he could care less if her topic was the same or similar to other recent guests, he has a financial stake in this one.
Notice this type of guest he never dumps early too, a coincidence?  8)

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2013, 11:20:03 AM
Maybe that's it.  Djinn would be more exclusive to Noory than, for example, shadow stuff.  Didn't Art first bring-up shadow people?  Of course, The Nooron had to put his idiotic spin on it with shadow "rodents," of all things.  ::)   Noory's doing a great job of cornering all the stupid stuff.
Rosemary last night also spent quite some time on discussing her own research on shadow entities.
She believes they may also be djinn - a coincidence?  8)

Morgus

Another annoying thing Noory does often with guests is he cuts them off in the middle of some detailed discussion or important point to go to a break.
OK, but when he returns from the break you would think he would have them continue where they left off, but NO, he says we need to go to callers right now and forgets all about what they were saying, leaving them always hanging...

Marc.Knight

He's incompetent. 

Quote from: Morgus on May 07, 2013, 12:29:52 PM
Another annoying thing Noory does often with guests is he cuts them off in the middle of some detailed discussion or important point to go to a break.
OK, but when he returns from the break you would think he would have them continue where they left off, but NO, he says we need to go to callers right now and forgets all about what they were saying, leaving them always hanging...

Quote from: Morgus on May 07, 2013, 12:25:31 PM
But last night's guest Rosemary Ellen Guiley is also Noory's co-author on some books he has coming out soon.
So he could care less if her topic was the same or similar to other recent guests, he has a financial stake in this one.
Notice this type of guest he never dumps early too, a coincidence?  8)

I agree.  Noory often seems like he doesn't remember the previous show.  If there's a book to promote, the guest gets a spot.

Marc.Knight

I'd like to start an on-line fundraiser to send Noory on a one-way trip to Mars via Virgin Galactic http://www.virgingalactic.com/booking/ 

But, he won't know it's a one-way trip until he gets there.  We'll fill the cargo hold full of raw turmeric, moldy pizza rolls and 3 x 5 cards.

He'll float through space for an eternity while the on-board computer plays "Major Tom" in a continuous, unrelenting loop.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2013, 11:20:03 AM
The Nooron had to put his idiotic spin on it with shadow "rodents," of all things.  ::)   Noory's doing a great job of cornering all the stupid stuff.

I only caught a small part of the show but I think there was something about shadow crabs messing up electrical equipment too.

Roy Hinkley

Just when I think the host can't get any worse, now the topics are mind-numbingly boring.  Tonight's show looks like another major yawn fest.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 07, 2013, 12:49:11 PM
I agree.  Noory often seems like he doesn't remember the previous show.  If there's a book to promote, the guest gets a spot.

Norry is like a real-life "Momento." His chest probably is covered with more tats than A.J. McCarron.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 07, 2013, 05:35:56 PM
Norry is like a real-life "Momento." His chest probably is covered with more tats than A.J. McCarron.

I'm afraid I can't picture Jorch being brave, or tough enough for a tattoo.  He probably screams like a little girl at the mere sight of a needle.  This is most likely why he is so opposed to vaccines - can't get past the needle.  No, if he thinks a tat is cool, he'll make Tommie get it and then just take a picture of it and say it's him.  Problem with that is even for Jorch it's hard to explain why he has man boobs when he's on P90X...

bigchucka

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 06, 2013, 10:42:22 PM
Yeah, and Morton is another one like Minor Ed Dames that Snoory keeps saying he's "going to hold his feet to the fire".  Yeah, right.  The ONLY time Snoory ever had a testicle drop and almost became a man was when he stood his ground with Sylvia Brown and her huge error on the mine catastrophe.

Yeah, I heard that when it happened.  Personally, I think it should have been handled differently.  It isn't like other people have come on the show and made "BONK!"s.  None of them ever got kicked off the show for it.

bigchucka

Quote from: michio on May 06, 2013, 11:26:42 PM
Did Jeff Nelken say "tits" or "teats" when he was talking about cows and unpasteurized milk? If the former, I needn't remind Mr. sNoory this is a family show. Well, a dysfunctional family show when the two paranoia-meisters are at it.

I heard tits.... made me think of George Carlin....

So who is assfuck scheduled to have on the air tonight.
A. Random alternative medicine claimant.
B. Random numerologist
?

ItsOver

Quote from: Marc knight on May 07, 2013, 12:51:42 PM
I'd like to start an on-line fundraiser to send Noory on a one-way trip to Mars via Virgin Galactic http://www.virgingalactic.com/booking/ 

But, he won't know it's a one-way trip until he gets there.  We'll fill the cargo hold full of raw turmeric, moldy pizza rolls and 3 x 5 cards.

He'll float through space for an eternity while the on-board computer plays "Major Tom" in a continuous, unrelenting loop.

I'm in.  Anything to get this incompetent boob off the airwaves.  I'd love to see HAL have it's way with The Nooron.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 07, 2013, 08:55:07 PM
So who is assfuck scheduled to have on the air tonight.
A. Random alternative medicine claimant.
B. Random numerologist
?

Some new age loon about body, mind, and the power of belief.  Another touchy-feely crap-fest.

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 07, 2013, 10:30:00 PM
Some new age loon about body, mind, and the power of belief.  Another touchy-feely crap-fest.
Better mark that one as choice A. then. And I really thought it was going to be a numerologist tonight  :-[

Immy

Quote from: Morgus on May 07, 2013, 12:29:52 PM

Yes! Another thing he does - ten seconds before going to a break he asks a question that requires a detailed answer, the guest can barely get a full sentence out and he's cutting them off to go to the break. One of two reasons for this: 1) he's stupid and legitimately doesn't notice the clock until the last second, or 2) he does this purposely to reinforce his faux "control" of the show. Knapp and JBW handle the breaks much better.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 07, 2013, 10:32:45 PM
Better mark that one as choice A. then. And I really thought it was going to be a numerologist tonight  :-[

Never fear, we get alternative "medicine" tonight, but surely he'll have the Numbers Lady or some other quack numerologist on again soon - ya know, 'cause Jorch keeps seeing 11:11 "all over the planet" - "it's everywhere!!" -  And the number 13 is "all over the planet" as well.

Yeah Jorch, the clock shows 11:11 twice a day every day you dumba$$.