• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

3 rd card - 3 of Cups  (top-near future)

Winter says- celebration, return

Lilith

4th card 10 of swords  (bottom - recent past)

Winter - destructive energy brought on by recent past events.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on September 20, 2019, 05:42:22 AM
Dietrich was on c2c?

"Fuck me."

You bet he was.  Numerous times, with Wells, Noory...

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dietrich-douglas/7328

I remember wondering what was this nutcase all about, with his alternative fake history.  At least Bluto was on booze and other assorted hallucinogenics.

Lilith

5th card  9 of pentacles  (left)

Winter says money situation

Lilith

6th card  High Priestess (right)

Winter says exterior force enters the picture.

Lilith

7th card   Queen of Pentacles (bottom ladder)

Winter says another intervention happening

Lilith

8th card Fool

Winter says traveler, giving up, trust.

Lilith

9th card Sun

Winter says Energy within

Lilith

10th card (Lovers)

general renewal of love for oneself, or others, things breaking or changing, new outlook.

an extra card for clarification

6 of swords.

Winter says destruction, but not overbearing, possible to overcome.

Spookcat

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2019, 07:33:25 PM
Haha one day when I have managed to singlehandedly steer the the attention of the forum away from potentially self-destructive exhibitionism and on to the social history of Scandinavian Christmas baking (forthcoming book tentatively titled "Why You Should Make Your Grandma's Cookies Even Though They're Not Very Good") or my modest proposals for renaming the Germanic language family (I have three), I shall be happy to volunteer.

You and Dyna-X had a good start with about 10 pages on EG analyzing Wades Thanksgiving meal...

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on September 20, 2019, 07:24:30 AM
You and Dyna-X had a good start with about 10 pages on EG analyzing Wades Thanksgiving meal...

If it wasn't on BellGab, it didn't happen.

Praise MV!

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2019, 07:20:22 AM
10th card (Lovers)

general renewal of love for oneself, or others, things breaking or changing, new outlook.

an extra card for clarification

6 of swords.

Winter says destruction, but not overbearing, possible to overcome.

Were they just rambling what they thought all the Tarot cards were? Goodness,  no wonder people were bored...

Lilith

Winter says he had previously laid out his own cards addressing Heathas concerns, and drew similar cards.

Lilith

Winter explains tips and tricks for discerning charlatans.  New Orleans gets an "honorable" mention under this category.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on September 20, 2019, 07:40:19 AM
Were they just rambling what they thought all the Tarot cards were? Goodness,  no wonder people were bored...

I found it very interesting.

Lilith

Winter says curses are real, and are a modern form of combat.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2019, 07:41:17 AM
Winter says he had previously laid out his own cards addressing Heathas concerns, and drew similar cards.

I remember there were rumors around last year about whether the two of them were dating after how "infatuated and flirty" she was with him last time he was a guest.

Lilith

Heatha, maybe a better question would have  been, how does one distinguish between a curse, and karma.

My own footnote, sometimes people are casting their own curses on themselves unknowingly.

Lilith

Winter says an upside down significator will identify the person as being cursed, possibly with swords around them.

A death card crowning or inverted at the top.

Broken virtue at the bottom, the 3 of wands reversed.

Lilith

Winters description of "God" -  whew!

The man is fearless here.

Lilith

"Negativity can be sent back if you know how to do it".  - Winter Lake

Praise MV!

Lilith

Haha, the lines too long at the grocery store, etc...

Sounds like Winter has been listening to the Dave Darin show too much!   ;D

Lilith

I get your confusion there Heatha.

A rosary or a prayer book, is a tool, no less than a Tarot deck.

Lilith

I can tell you're enjoying this discussion Heatha.  This is probably the avenue you should  take with your show.  I know you would lose your cat lady audience, but I think there is a bigger audience field out there for this theme.

I'm only half way through, but I think it's a great show so far.

Lilith

Winter says yes, you CAN get a reading on a "room" (full of people). 

parentheses my own.

Lilith

heh heh

I seriously hope you don't dumb it down for cat ladies Heather.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Spookcat on September 20, 2019, 07:24:30 AM

Yeah that was a dry run, testing the theory whereby a Sherman tank can be turned by systematically tossing pebbles under a single track.

It was when I began to suggest that the duck might actually have been tasty (a position I still hold, by the way) and that the cast-iron cookware (high-maintenance, but worth it) denoted a serious home cook that interest seemed to flag.  I tend to forget that, in a culture raised on cartoon villains, our enemies must dine on pig snouts and porcupines and be sent to bed without any dessert.