• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Element 115

Quote from: mv on August 19, 2016, 11:02:22 PM
anybody got a clip?

She did it twice. The older guy (second guy) seemed very legit.

bateman

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 11:01:08 PM
What do you mean?!  She brought all those great ones in for Art.  Like the exorcist who took a semi-eventful bike ride one day and tried to claim a demon did it.  Or that UFO guy who badmouthed that other UFO guy, and Art had to take him down a peg by reading nasty messages from the wormhole.

That was hilarious. Wish he'd done it with Greer too, though.

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 11:01:08 PM
What do you mean?!  She brought all those great ones in for Art.  Like the exorcist who took a semi-eventful bike ride one day and tried to claim a demon did it.  Or that UFO guy who badmouthed that other UFO guy, and Art had to take him down a peg by reading nasty messages from the wormhole.

On the other hand, she did find Mad Man Markham.

SnapT

Heather just complained about there being TOO MANY CONSPIRACY VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET.

She is hosting a LATE NIGHT PARANORMAL TALK SHOW ON THE INTERNET!

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2016, 11:02:47 PM
Just too much coffee???  ::)

Maybe there's another reason and she wants us to attribute any verbal anomalies to being over-caffeinated.

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on August 19, 2016, 11:04:36 PM

Art cucked him with that move lol

Juan Cena

Quote from: bateman on August 19, 2016, 11:04:36 PM

She managed to snatch Paulides from Dave and Knapp's clutches for a night too, didn't seem that Art was really impressed by Paulides, though.

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2016, 11:07:52 PM
She managed to snatch Paulides from Dave and Knapp's clutches for a night too, didn't seem that Art was really impressed by Paulides, though.

I thought Paulides was fun.  I played it for my girlfriend's younger brother before he went camping at Halloween last year, and it made him super paranoid.

Juan Cena

Quote from: SnapT on August 19, 2016, 11:05:55 PM
Heather just complained about there being TOO MANY CONSPIRACY VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET.

She is hosting a LATE NIGHT PARANORMAL TALK SHOW ON THE INTERNET!

There's a difference between the two, though. Like I said before, Bigfoot is more believable than the US gov being behind 9-11.

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2016, 11:10:11 PM
There's a difference between the two, though. Like I said before, Bigfoot is more believable than the US gov being behind 9-11.

I'm surprised we haven't heard that Bigfoot himself is behind 9/11.

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 11:09:47 PM
I thought Paulides was fun.  I played it for my girlfriend's younger brother before he went camping at Halloween last year, and it made him super paranoid.

I've repeated my issues with Paulides multiple times. He falls into the conspiracy theorist trap of thinking the government is more capable of function at a higher level than it really does.

Lilith

Go down and Help Heather.  I'm sure MITD will find a way to get along just fine without you for a while.  We have some great candidates right here on bellgab.

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 11:11:23 PM
I'm surprised we haven't heard that Bigfoot himself is behind 9/11.

Or that it was really a couple of Rods that crashed into the towers.

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 19, 2016, 11:11:03 PM
Same here.
Mandela effect.

https://cynthiasuelarson.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/earliest-examples-of-the-mandela-effect/

Check out: The Case of the Missing Bolton Dinosaur

Greetings all.  :)

Welcome back buddy, you staying for good this time  :D

norland2424

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2016, 11:13:43 PM
Go down and Help Heather.  I'm sure MITD will find a way to get along just fine without you for a while.  We have some great candidates right here on bellgab.

Bobo for host lol

Lilith

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2016, 11:13:49 PM
Or that it was really a couple of Rods that crashed into the towers.

That's so completely ridiculous that I could see somebody claiming it in perfect seriousness.

Juan Cena

Oh goody, the New World Order is out to get Trump now. 🙄

I hope that at the end of this lengthy monologue, Heather asks him for his sources, and he says:  "YouTube."

Element 115

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 11:17:13 PM
I hope that at the end of this lengthy monologue, Heather asks him for his sources, and he says:  "YouTube."

lol nice

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 11:16:01 PM
That's so completely ridiculous that I could see somebody claiming it in perfect seriousness.

Don't look at me. Heather laughed off my "Could the Loch Ness Monster be a rod." Theory.

reredacted

Right! That's why I'm RE-redacted. Twice the dacted. RRD for short. Ain't I insipid?  I am right?

Quote from: norland2424 on August 19, 2016, 11:14:12 PM
Welcome back buddy, you staying for good this time  :D
Thanks norland.
Yup - Contract fulfilled. ;)

Juan Cena

If the "Globalists" were that good, Trump would have been taken down before he really took off.

This is so, so embarrassing.  This is going to be my ringtone for like two days till I get sick of it.