• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

goldendeal

I always get these two guys mixed up....only way I can tell them apart is one of them is slowly morphing in to Iggy Pop....

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Bleefy on March 05, 2015, 07:32:56 PM
This is what I can't understand. The last time Richard Belzer was on Coast, it was a great show. Of course, he more or less took forcible control of the microphone and ignored all of Jorch's stupid questions after a while.

Richard Belzer is a fairly intelligent human being. Why the hell did he write a book with Jorch? Surely, he knows of Jorch's terminal doofishness.

Maybe George gave him a free gaiam TV subscription

Quote from: goldendeal on March 05, 2015, 06:22:33 AM
Jorch Noory VS  Herve Villechaize  (comparisons)

1.   Both have short man syndrome
2.   Both use key "go to" phrases   Herve…”da plane dal pane!!”   Jorch “Unbeeleeabul”!!!!!!
3.   Both had/have bad wigs
4.   Both use/used overly black hair dye
5.   Both played second fiddle to the master
6.   Both were/are known poon hounds
7.   Both love doo wop oldies of yesteryear
8.   Both loved Elvis
9.   Both considered singing as a career
10.   Both at one time owned a failing restaurant.
11.   Both flirted with being a dentist
12.   Both have no clue what paranormal is actually about.
13.   Both think the big bang is a premature ejaculation
14.   Both are/were unqualified for their perspective jobs
15.   One had an untimely death….we are still waiting on the hair dye to seep into the brain of the other.

16. Both were/are *allegedly drunk while working.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: goldendeal on March 05, 2015, 06:22:33 AM
Jorch Noory VS  Herve Villechaize  (comparisons)

1.   Both have short man syndrome
2.   Both use key "go to" phrases   Herve…”da plane dal pane!!”   Jorch “Unbeeleeabul”!!!!!!
3.   Both had/have bad wigs
4.   Both use/used overly black hair dye
5.   Both played second fiddle to the master
6.   Both were/are known poon hounds
7.   Both love doo wop oldies of yesteryear
8.   Both loved Elvis
9.   Both considered singing as a career
10.   Both at one time owned a failing restaurant.
11.   Both flirted with being a dentist
12.   Both have no clue what paranormal is actually about.
13.   Both think the big bang is a premature ejaculation
14.   Both are/were unqualified for their perspective jobs
15.   One had an untimely death….we are still waiting on the hair dye to seep into the brain of the other.

Herve was also set to play the roll of the sidekick to Space Ghost on a little show called Space Ghost Coast to Coast at the time of his death. Now much like Art's that version of Coast to Coast didn't suck... but Jorch's sure does.

Bleefy

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 05, 2015, 10:49:15 PM

Herve was also set to play the roll of the sidekick to Space Ghost on a little show called Space Ghost Coast to Coast at the time of his death. Now much like Art's that version of Coast to Coast didn't suck... but Jorch's sure does.

Best show ever made.

Also, can you imagine the hilarity that would have been Jorch being interviewed by Space Ghost?

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3.0;attach=27387;image

"The state of my wig is the state of the state."

-- Louis IVX

"It's not a wig.  I'm Benjamin Button."

-- George Noory

goldendeal

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on March 05, 2015, 10:39:57 PM
16. Both were/are *allegedly drunk while working.

17. Both were/are reportedly hung like a stud field mouse.
18. Both used a rubber band and a peanut shell for a jock strap in high school gym class.

Falkie2013

I sent Noory the news story about the attack and I do believe the tory said the ambassadors tie was splattered with blood.

Pictures in this story clearly show his tie and shirt & face to be definitely spattered.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/428955/US-ambassador-stabbed-FACE-screaming-knife-wielding-attacker

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 05, 2015, 10:49:15 PM

15.5 George's wig had untimely death. Not sure about Herve's.

karios8

The image C2C used to promote their next week of shits shows. It reminds me of a rotting asshole.

goldendeal

Quote from: karios8 on March 05, 2015, 11:07:25 PM
The image C2C used to promote their next week of shits shows. It reminds me of a rotting asshole.

The Coast promo dept.  is a little short  on funds  these days due to the  mass exodus of Insider subscriptions    They simply used a recent  MRI of Jorch's inflamed hemorrhoids due to sitting on his fat lazy ass all day.... 
Jorch  “did they really use my MRI? That's unbeeleaveabull!!!

goldendeal

You know, tonight show will suck more than usual( if thats even possible) I can’t stand the way Jorch pronounces Richard Belzer name... it’s as if he is choking on a Turkeee Samich....

nextgen.fm

Quote from: goldendeal on March 05, 2015, 11:24:24 PM
You know, tonight show will suck more than usual( if thats even possible) I can’t stand the way Jorch pronounces Richard Belzer name... it’s as if he is choking on a Turkeee Samich....

;D

"Tonight, we'll have on Richard BELCHER" - TurkeyMan

paladin1991

Quote from: karios8 on March 05, 2015, 11:07:25 PM

but what happened to Jorchie boys mustache?

Hey, Tommy:

Get your fat ass in here, and let's debate whether your wig-wearing boss can even be considered a broadcaster or not.

You kiss his ass. Get in here and defend it, you fat tub of guts.

Let's talk about what you two do for show preparation besides buttering each other's assholes with Crisco.

You get in here, you sycophantic slob.

Major Ed Damien

nextgen.fm

JOrch!!! If you screw this up with Belzer, I will be very upset with u!

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 05, 2015, 10:56:43 PM

"It's not a wig.  I'm Benjamin Button."

-- George Noory

I thought he was Benjamin Butthole. Oh...that's Tommy's pet-name for him.

the_peeve

Belzer show is moved up to Tuesday March 10, 2015

I am really glad tonight we can find out if Elvis is dead or not. That question has been burning a hole in my living room for a very long time.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: the_peeve on March 05, 2015, 11:57:58 PM

I am really glad tonight we can find out if Elvis is dead or not. That question has been burning a hole in my living room for a very long time.

:(

Bleefy

Quote from: the_peeve on March 05, 2015, 11:57:58 PM

Godammit. Jorch ruins everything. With all the talk of Art's new theme song going on in the other thread, I'd like to propose a change for Noory's crappy show:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ9H-uT64Wo

From the "Coast-to-Coast AM" twitter page:

Coast to Coast AM        ✔  @coasttocoastam 

Our new week of shows have just been posted!

Did you write this, Tommy?

"Our new week of shows have (sic) just been posted!"

And good grammar has just went!

You fat fucking illiterate.

That's right.  Take a fat, flying smooch at Jorch's asshole instead of learning to write a sentence capable of being composed correctly by a fourth-grader.

You fucking human turnip.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 06, 2015, 12:01:17 AM
From the "Coast-to-Coast AM" twitter page:

Coast to Coast AM        ✔  @coasttocoastam 

Our new week of shows have just been posted!

Did you write this, Tommy?

"Our new week of shows have (sic) just been posted!"

And good grammar has went!

You fat fucking illiterate.

That's right.  Take a fat, flying smooch at Jorch's asshole instead of learning to write a sentence capable of being composed correctly by a fourth-grader.

You fucking human turnip.

Writing like that means Jorch probably wrote it.

Nick el Ass

Elvis stories with R. Gary Patterson means we will probably have to suffer through stories of Jorch's rousing performances of the kings work.

Dateline

Elvis is not dead, he lives as Norry's flappy thingee in his throat.

NoMoreNoory

What did Harrison Ford star in now, Joorch? Blockbaxters? Bleckbusters? Black Bastards? Run that by us again.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 06, 2015, 12:14:20 AM
What did Harrison Ford star in now, Joorch? Blockbaxters? Bleckbusters? Black Bastards? Run that by us again.

:o Hahahaha.

Dateline

Where's that damned studio webcam when you want it.  Norry has his Elvis wig on and this white jumpsuit with the fringe!

Bleefy

The first few times I heard this commercial, I swore up and down that Jorch was saying "dee-erps". Which is, you know, fitting.