• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 18, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

sure and who are you?  all i know is you get drunk and go after Bart on ellgab..?  you must be drunk now.. all Bart and everyone said was how drunk you are.

Oh shit

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
# GodDamn
# BigotryMadeMeGiggle
# MustBeNaziNao
# FuckItBallsDeep,BB

# BeyondPointofnoreturn

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
It’s going to turn out like Scanners for them.  ;)

I'm already hard.

chefist

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 08:10:42 PM
I read that in Mr Anderson's voice

I don't remember Mr Anderson...hmm

are you bois chokin the chicken?

Quote from: chefist on November 18, 2018, 08:31:06 PM
Ha .. sounds just like Hank...

Well technically Hank sounds just like Mr. Anderson.

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
or kicking the door down.

Yup... For the welfare check.  But I honestly believe that is the goal of reporting her to RIAA and trying to get her off the air using them.  It is just a cheap, underhanded way to admit that she has defeated them...

Team Queef & GoodDave (MitD) need to do the reporting themselves, if they think Heater is breaking the law. Instead of fluffing their flying monkeys into a froth, in hopes they will do MitD dirty deeds by proxy. Such behavior cast them as slimy narcissist. If you're gonna be an asshole, at least attempt to have a spine. Don't be a cuck in yet another realm of your sad existence.

When the foundation of your show is built upon trying to bleed the last dollar out of Art Bells corpse, such impudence is to be expected from both MitD & KoN.

# They don't make em' like they used to.
# No wonder their women made them into cucks who are cuckoo for chocos. 

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on November 18, 2018, 04:26:56 PM
I was surprised by that...ha .. thought he was the type to ignore those things...oh well. He probably just should have stayed on C2C for the notoriety to feed his other shows.

He needs to feed his clan of mixed babies too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

I honestly believe that he didn't know what the term cuckold meant. The reason being is that he used it around so loosely, on the other forum. I would say that's quite ironic since he himself, is the pure definition of a cuckold.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on November 18, 2018, 04:40:51 PM
He was a regular fill in.  He did a lot of crime oriented crap which I usually wasn't interested in.

I'll have to return the Murder She Wrote & Matlock DVD sets I got you for Festivus. Also second guessing that Festivus pole ornament I got you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
Shiny beads and shallow flattery.*

*Yes, that is a MASH reference...

There's an episode where Margaret complains to Frank Burns that he's only interested in her physically. She says, "I have a brain." Frank replies, "Then Margaret, let me kiss your brain!"  heh heh

Something tells me that's from the same episode you referenced.

Metron2267

sure and who are you?  all i know is you get drunk and go after Bart on ellgab..?  you must be drunk now.. all Bart and everyone said was how drunk you are.

Always believe all rumors and innuendo on sight.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
How shamelessly Arts ilk passes off such bullshit, to keep from learning real skills, and holding down a day job.

Butthurt much, cunt?

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2018, 07:54:02 PM
Like they heard a loud noise inside the dwelling, saw suspicious activity, smelled a gas leak. Giving them probable cause, imminent danger, witnessing a crime in progress.

Were YOU the one that called in the fake welfare check?

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2018, 10:03:55 PM
Team Queef & GoodDave (MitD) need to do the reporting themselves, if they think Heater is breaking the law. Instead of fluffing their flying monkeys into a froth, in hopes they will do MitD dirty deeds by proxy. Such behavior cast them as slimy narcissist. If you're gonna be an asshole, at least attempt to have a spine. Don't be a cuck in yet another realm of your sad existence.

When the foundation of your show is built upon trying to bleed the last dollar out of Art Bells corpse, such impudence is to be expected from both MitD & KoN.

# They don't make em' like they used to.
# No wonder their women made them into cucks who are cuckoo for chocos.

+1

Well fuck ya got one right! ;D

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

Ha...he's definitely been franchising his operation.

ItsOver

Hey, it's not like Chefist is riding cows or something.

Lilith

So what are you saying?

Are you saying that Bart and everyone on ellgab, doesn't like drunk people?  :o

chefist

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

So what are you saying?

Are you saying that Bart and everyone on ellgab, doesn't like drunk people?  :o

Ha...I tried to create some cross forum drama a few weeks back...didn't work...pretty sure TW is an old school troll from BG...but as Brig says, "I could be wrong.". ;-)

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on November 19, 2018, 01:54:18 PM
Ha...I tried to create some cross forum drama a few weeks back...didn't work...pretty sure TW is an old school troll from BG...but as Brig says, "I could be wrong.". ;-)

Well, its kinda weird, cuz during the after shows, I used to hear people saying they were getting themselves a drink, and some of them would sound more than a little drunk at times.  Even a host or two on the Bartcasts seem more that a bit drunk as well, so i was just curious...

8)

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on November 19, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Twas a valiant effort, but it barely got the irony meter dancing, they seem to have all been NPC cucked into passivity ftmp.

chefist

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 02:00:44 PM
Well, its kinda weird, cuz during the after shows, I used to hear people saying they were getting themselves a drink, and some of them would sound more than a little drunk at times.  Even a host or two on the Bartcasts seem more that a bit drunk as well, so i was just curious...

8)

Yea...the tell is they are here trolling...only someone from the past would even know or care enough about BG to come on here and mix it up...TW is one of those old trolls with multiple identities...it is winding down though...pathetic attempt at trolling that's for sure...ha.

chefist

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 19, 2018, 02:07:25 PM
Twas a valiant effort, but it barely got the irony meter dancing, they seem to have all been NPC cucked into passivity ftmp.

Yea...complete fail...oh well, there goes my investment of 10 minutes.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on November 19, 2018, 02:50:16 PM
Yea...the tell is they are here trolling...only someone from the past would even know or care enough about BG to come on here and mix it up...TW is one of those old trolls with multiple identities...it is winding down though...pathetic attempt at trolling that's for sure...ha.

I think they spend more time here lurking, than they spend over at ellgab..  LOL    I could be wrong...