• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Christian VS Muslim

Started by Richard West, December 07, 2014, 04:49:24 AM

Quote from: Kelt on December 08, 2014, 04:45:00 PM

Etc, etc.

Just as a matter of interest, can you remember the last time a full day went by when you weren't blaming 'libs' and 'the left' and 'thems that aints lak musself'  for one thing or another?

Be honest with yourself.

Don't you find it odd that during a period of nightly 'protests' (looting, burning, closing down freeways, attacking the police, now attacking each other), that someone would be so oblivious as to announce that giving "Christians in America the same kind of executive power as the Muslims have in certain Middle Eastern shitholes and it wouldn't be ten minutes before the queers were rounded up and the atheists were being burned at the stake"?

Do you even see Christians taking to the streets over 'gay marriage' the way the Left does routinely?  No, you don't.  But, carry on, don't let reality get in the way - I guess in your world they'd skip all that and go right to burning people at the stake.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 08, 2014, 08:08:25 PM
... carry on, don't let reality get in the way...

P.B., "Reality" to a progressive/leftist is, whatever they imagine it to be...

Kelt

I guess in your world they'd skip all that and go right to burning people at the stake.

In my world there's no killing people as punishment. I'm a pacifist.

:)

Anyway, do you ever stop and think, "Holy fuck... I've blamed the left for practically every ill in the world for 10,000 consecutive days now.  That can't be the sign of a healthy psyche And now I'm going to go on Bellgab and take a thread about, fuck, I don't know, cookies or something and find a way to blame the Libtards and the Lefties for the declining quality of cookies, because that's what I do, in every single fucking post.  I'm not well.  I really can't be well." 

I mean, shit, there's plenty things bug me, but I don't repeat the same complaint over and over and over and over again, day after day after day after day, in the way you two do.  I don't think sane people do.  They take a break once in a while.

Are you like this in real life too.. because that would be really fucked :)

Zoo

Quote from: Richard West on December 07, 2014, 04:49:24 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4

heres a fun little video

Well organized religion is just plan bad because people are freaking insane. The way I worship god is better than you and if you do not come to do it my way(the right and only way) then you are bad/evil. I will ignore you or even worse try and kill you for not doing it my way. I really think God is just shaking his head and wondering how humans can screw up something so simple. Love each other you fucking idiots!!1 

Kelt

Quote[size=78%]Love each other you fucking idiots!!1 [/size]

I think you'll find that was one of the Easter Egg Commandments that god hid on the tablets, encoded into the Sacred Mormon Dishes, slipped into the Pillars of Islam as an addendum, and originally planned to use in the Vedas until he realised nothing rhymed with "Love each other you fucking idiots."

"There must be something that rhymes with 'fucking idiots'.... 'schmucking libyans' being the closest he could get.

These are all true stories.

b_dubb

Quote from: Zoo on December 08, 2014, 11:32:21 PM

Well organized religion is just plan bad because people are freaking insane. The way I worship god is better than you and if you do not come to do it my way(the right and only way) then you are bad/evil. I will ignore you or even worse try and kill you for not doing it my way. I really think God is just shaking his head and wondering how humans can screw up something so simple. Love each other you fucking idiots!!1
You should start a church

[size=78%]Do you even see Christians taking to the streets over 'gay marriage' the way the Left does routinely?[/size]
Of course not, because at the end of the day the right are populated by the cowardly and weak, bigots and misogynists, racists and homophobes, who lack the courage of their own convictions.  Probably because, deep down in their dark and hateful hearts, they know that they are truly and irrevocably wrong.

Sure, every once in a while, they summon up the balls to arm themselves with assault weapons and .50 caliber sniper rifles to have a stand-off with federal authorities in some barren wasteland like Clive Bundy, yet still have the temerity to mock courageous Americans who protest in the streets armed with nothing but their courage and faith in a more egalitarian society.  But really, we know all know who the real heroes and patriots are.  Such a shame that you haven't figured it out yet.

For what it's worth...

http://youtu.be/gp5JCrSXkJY

Zoo

Quote from: b_dubb on December 08, 2014, 11:40:27 PM
You should start a church

Would be the quickest services ever.

Welcome every one to the church of Happy Hour. Today's sermon is called Fucking Love Each Other Assholes. Lets us began; "Love each other you fucking idiots." Amen and see you next week!!1

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 08, 2014, 11:58:35 PM
Of course not, because at the end of the day the right are populated by the cowardly and weak, bigots and misogynists, racists and homophobes, who lack the courage of their own convictions.  Probably because, deep down in their dark and hateful hearts, they know that they are truly and irrevocably wrong...

Dude!  We talked about this.  I thought we agreed you were no longer going to be a tool?

WildCard

"Love"?! We don't need no stinking love. We have a war machine!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 09, 2014, 02:50:22 AM
Dude!  We talked about this.  I thought we agreed you were no longer going to be a tool?
Maybe you should find a web forum that doesn't have so much pesky diversity, that has more members who think like you - you know, "inclusive" right wingers.  Stormfront.org is probably just your cup of tea.

Zoo

Quote from: WildCard on December 09, 2014, 06:35:29 AM
"Love"?! We don't need no stinking love. We have a war machine!

We might want to do something different than War. I do not know just a thought!!1

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Zoo on December 09, 2014, 03:21:11 PM
We might want to do something different than War. I do not know just a thought!!1
But we do war so WELL! Oh wait...

Zoo

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 09, 2014, 04:51:11 PM
But we do war so WELL! Oh wait...

Oh we fuck shit up greater than any empire in history. No country has come close to whipping out a whole race like us. It was Americans killed around 90% of the Native Americans. Hell, Hitler was only around 76%. We just might want to stop trying to police the globe and start taking care of are people in the USA. Oh hell what am I saying Burn it all down fuck it ;D !!1

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 09, 2014, 07:25:31 AM
Maybe you should find a web forum that doesn't have so much pesky diversity, that has more members who think like you...

Really?  Seems a little odd coming on the heels of your earlier post (portions quoted below).  Maybe you should take your own advise.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 08, 2014, 11:58:35 PM
... at the end of the day the right are populated by the cowardly and weak, bigots and misogynists, racists and homophobes...

... yet still have the temerity to mock courageous Americans who protest in the streets armed with nothing but their courage and faith...

You think the 'protesters' are courageous?  The people who take every opportunity to join a mob, cover their faces, burn and loot as much as they can, attack police, destroy property, and block freeways?  Over an event 3 time zones away (from us here in Berkeley) where the cop was defending himself from a criminal puke trying to get his weapon?  How many times does downtown Oakland need to be wrecked by these 'courageous' losers before it's enough? 

Yeah, it takes real 'courage' to destroy cars, businesses, to block roads and freeways in order to hold innocent passersby against their will - when they know nothing will happen to them and there will be no consequences. 

Is mob rule the way you want things to be decided in our country?  Or does it depend on the mob, and what it is that they want? 

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 09, 2014, 08:37:36 PM
Really?  Seems a little odd coming on the heels of your earlier post (portions quoted below).  Maybe you should take your own advise.

You think the 'protesters' are courageous?  The people who take every opportunity to join a mob, cover their faces, burn and loot as much as they can, attack police, destroy property, and block freeways?  Over an event 3 time zones away (from us here in Berkeley) where the cop was defending himself from a criminal puke trying to get his weapon?  How many times does downtown Oakland need to be wrecked by these 'courageous' losers before it's enough? 

Yeah, it takes real 'courage' to destroy cars, businesses, to block roads and freeways in order to hold innocent passersby against their will - when they know nothing will happen to them and there will be no consequences. 

Is mob rule the way you want things to be decided in our country?  Or does it depend on the mob, and what it is that they want?
Guess which picture is California last weekend?

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

Must have brought back fond memories of segregation for you, huh Papes?

Just look at these "criminal pukes":

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 09, 2014, 09:09:48 PM
... Must have brought back fond memories of segregation for you, huh Papes?

Well, speak for yourself, but do you really equate the current miscreants with the people who fought for civil rights in the 50s and 60s?

Sad.  You're just as delusional as they are

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 09, 2014, 09:16:36 PM
Just look at these "criminal pukes"...

Actually:

[attachimg=1]

Michael Brown
Criminal Puke

Considering he went from this straight to trying to take a cops gun, he seems like an odd choice to present as innocent victim and Posterboy for police 'racism'. 

But, you know the Left, facts don't matter.

WildCard

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 09, 2014, 09:59:08 PM
But, you know the Left, facts don't matter.

"Facts" like this one -

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 07, 2014, 09:19:29 PM
And by the way, who do you think it is that was responsible for the Enlightenment, democracy, the idea of self rule and the consent of the governed, the rule of law rather than a king or dictator, the right to the fruits of ones labor, the founding of this Nation, and on and on? 

Hint:  it wasn't the Left, who are doing their best to return us to the Dark Ages

Don't admit you're wrong or clarify your retarded statement. Just change the subject.

Quote from: WildCard on December 09, 2014, 10:34:42 PM
... change the subject.

Or what?

Actually, your post is a reminder it is not possible to be aware of the intellectual path leading to the founding of our country, AND support the Left. 

Unless that person for whatever reason simply hates the idea of freedom, liberty, and the idea of self rule and consent of the governed - and supports those who wish to destroy 'fundamentally change' us.  Yes, everyone on the Far Left is either evil or a dupe. 

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 09, 2014, 11:43:31 PM
Or what?

Actually, your post is a reminder it is not possible to be aware of the intellectual path leading to the founding of our country, AND support the Left. 

Unless that person for whatever reason simply hates the idea of freedom, liberty, and the idea of self rule and consent of the governed - and supports those who wish to destroy 'fundamentally change' us.  Yes, everyone on the Far Left is either evil or a dupe.
Trying to appeal to any sense of decency you have left but, no, you are going to press on with your rant. You really are out there beyond the safety buoy, papes.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 08, 2014, 08:18:46 PM
P.B., "Reality" to a progressive/leftist is, whatever they imagine it to be...
Actually, genius, that's correct. It's why we call ourselves "progressives" rather than dumbass sticks in the mud.

Zoo

I still think it is funny how we label each other. Stick to the two party system and watch this country fall apart. You have been fooled in thinking that their is a difference between the two parties. Neither party gives two rats asses about the people. All they care about is money and power, that is why they both should be called the greed party. Nothing they do is to help the people and if you do not know this by now then you are nothing but a fool. The fact is if you are not rich you should vote for anyone beside a Democrat or Republican. So once again please wake the fuck up and get with it.

Damn we are making it so easy for the elite  to do whatever they want. They say sit and thats what people do. get a freaking backbone and get off your asses and do something beside bitch about each other. If you want change then do something about it!!1

WildCard

Zoo, I enjoy your posts in general and agree with this one in particular.

I'm just gun-shy about agreeing with someone who wants to, "burn it all down".

WildCard

Or what?
Quote from: WildCard on December 09, 2014, 10:34:42 PM
clarify your retarded statement.
Actually, your post is a reminder it is not possible to be aware of the intellectual path leading to the founding of our country < . . . >

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing about you.

I was under the impression that the enlightenment was a liberation from the authority of the Catholic and Christian churches and the "left" was a revolt against the monarchy.

If I'm wrong, I'd want to know that. Educate me.

Quote from: Zoo on December 10, 2014, 02:22:13 AM
I still think it is funny how we label each other. Stick to the two party system and watch this country fall apart. You have been fooled in thinking that their is a difference between the two parties. Neither party gives two rats asses about the people. All they care about is money and power, that is why they both should be called the greed party. Nothing they do is to help the people and if you do not know this by now then you are nothing but a fool. The fact is if you are not rich you should vote for anyone beside a Democrat or Republican. So once again please wake the fuck up and get with it.

Damn we are making it so easy for the elite  to do whatever they want. They say sit and thats what people do. get a freaking backbone and get off your asses and do something beside bitch about each other. If you want change then do something about it!!1

Just out of curiosity, if you were suddenly in charge, and could make any changes you wish, what would you do?

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 10, 2014, 12:05:29 AM
Actually, genius, that's correct. It's why we call ourselves "progressives" rather than dumbass sticks in the mud.

You missed the point, but that is no surprise.

Was the book too hard for you to get through?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 10, 2014, 09:01:14 AM
You missed the point, but that is no surprise.

Was the book too hard for you to get through?
I think you don't understand the point you made; reality is whatever we imagine we want it to become.  It's "vision", which is what drives progressives.  We envision a world that creates better opportunities, an end to a multitude of discrimination, of active participation in governance by the people.  We know as human beings we imagine can do better than the status quo, so yes, your attempt at derisive dismissal was actually a spot on key to our motivation.
It's a shame in your cynicism you cannot grasp that.

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 10, 2014, 09:23:25 AM
I think you don't understand the point you made; reality is whatever we imagine we want it to become.  It's "vision", which is what drives progressives.  We envision a world that creates better opportunities, an end to a multitude of discrimination, of active participation in governance by the people.  We know as human beings we imagine can do better than the status quo, so yes, your attempt at derisive dismissal was actually a spot on key to our motivation.
It's a shame in your cynicism you cannot grasp that.

Everything the "Progressives" have "imagined" has turned out to be a farce that serves only to entrench a few very rich elitists in power while concurrently oppressing the rights of their political opponents and destroying the lives of the po, uninformed, folks the progressives have been preying upon with empty promises, for the last hundred years.

It's a shame that in your zeal, you cannot grasp that.

You never told me what you thought of the book.