• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2019, 08:05:53 PM
Yes becaue you’re an obvious faggot assclown and president Trump is not.

Arguing facts with you is an awful lot like a trip to the bananas factory.  You're kind of fucked up in the head, boyo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 04, 2019, 08:08:42 PM
Arguing facts with you is an awful lot like a trip to the bananas factory.  You're kind of fucked up in the head, boyo.

There’s almost no one on here more fucked in the head than you, faggot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2019, 08:16:45 PM

Give me a break! I’m on an iPad with no bluetooth keyboard. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2019, 08:18:56 PM
Give me a break! I’m on an iPad with no bluetooth keyboard. ::)

The Cancel Culture has overcome Jackster's mind.  The Republic is doomed.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2019, 08:09:50 PM
Who killed Kennedy?
A theory recently came to mind that it was an "inside job," of the actual "kill me kind." Or maybe a form of "suicide by cop?"   ;) He had severe back problems, his brother was screwing one of his mistresses, he has some Greek guy going after his wife, he has the whole milliner industry against him, a drug problem, family of crazies and alkies, and also running afoul of oil interests, organized crime groups, Dulles family, and a subject to some despot in Rome who likely didn't approve of his sexual escapades. And who knows what the Mossad or Commies had on him. Maybe he wanted a "out" in an attempt to protect his family.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 04, 2019, 08:23:58 PM
The Cancel Culture has overcome Jackster's mind.  The Republic is doomed.

Venereal disease has overcome your mind. DIAF.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2019, 08:30:13 PM
Venereal disease has overcome your mind. DIAF.
He won a Noble Prize for ways to cure.  He also had what Hollywood folks would call a "complicated" history.

Julius Wagner-Jauregg

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2019, 08:26:27 PM
Maybe he wanted a "out" in an attempt to protect his family.

Well, that sure didn't cut the mustard.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2019, 08:47:34 PM
Well, that sure didn't cut the mustard.
Or muster.  ;) Kidding but had to bring up that "debate." 

But, yeah. It was just a random theorizing in a different, non-traditional direction from usual ideas and people. Or, maybe, bringing them together? Like the whole "gentleman option" seen in Roman and European societies at some times? Maybe Dallas was just after "putting his affairs in order" -pun intended? 

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2019, 08:53:43 PM
Or muster.  ;) Kidding but had to bring up that "debate." 

But, yeah. It was just a random theorizing in a different, non-traditional direction from usual ideas and people. Or, maybe, bringing them together? Like the whole "gentleman option" seen in Roman and European societies at some times? Maybe Dallas was just after "putting his affairs in order" -pun intended?

Maybe he committed suicide.  That's also a very reasonable and useful thing to talk about.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2019, 08:15:14 PM
There’s almost no one on here more fucked in the head than you, faggot.

I'm growing on you.  How adorable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 04, 2019, 08:55:13 PM
Maybe he committed suicide.  That's also a very reasonable and useful thing to talk about.

Prudent advice for you as well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 04, 2019, 08:58:44 PM
I'm growing on you.  How adorable.

Well, Kevin the hybrid, Donald Noory, Metron, etc. are at least as fucked in the head as you.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 04, 2019, 08:55:13 PM
An admittedly very speculative and bizarre theory. But figured I'd throw that one out there in response to the, apparently eternal, question. And all the different theories out there.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2019, 08:58:56 PM
Prudent advice for you as well.

I already know that I'm reasonable and useful.  That's why I can feel sadness about folks like you that lack those qualities.  It must really suck major donkey dick to be you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 04, 2019, 09:09:30 PM
I already know that I'm reasonable and useful.  That's why I can feel sadness about folks like you that lack those qualities.  It must really suck major donkey dick to be you.

That sort of disgusting condescension is typical of liberals. It’s what led to elitists like the Clintons, Obamas, etc. into thinking that they really are better/smarter than everyone else and so deserve to be able to get away with high crimes while in office.

How’s The Clinton Foundation doing? :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2019, 09:41:31 PM
actual bellylaughter

Such happiness that I bring to your sad, empty existence.  You should worship me.