• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: LittleChris on February 22, 2017, 01:50:27 PM
I was going to suggest that he do the video wearing nothing but a diaper and a bib.  But I knew he wouldn't go for that.

I think he could be persuaded when he's broke, toward the end of the month, maybe...

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 02:17:18 PM
Being able to make people laugh, just by being yourself IS your value George.  I tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen.

George finally gets it. It's a miracle. Good for Senda.

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 02:27:27 PM
"Fuck Gerry. In his ass!"
Should Falkie have said "again"?
I was of the impression he had his blue turd Eye opened by Gerry and returned the favor before ?
am I right ?

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 04:10:26 PM
Senda needs more videos like this. I am very entertained! I also hope George goes to see a therapist.
PLEASE,
What could a therapist do for George ?
(that we have not tried before ?)

littlechris

Senda needs more videos like this. I am very entertained! I also hope George goes to see a therapist.

Falkie should get a tattoo and video tape it for all to see.  He should get a tattoo that says "FUCK BellGab!!"

Quote from: LittleChris on February 22, 2017, 04:35:23 PM
Falkie should get a tattoo and video tape it for all to see.  He should get a tattoo that says "FUCK BellGab!!"
ON HIS FOREHEAD !
Maybe even a better idea,
BELLGAB.COM !!!!

There has existed for a few years many companies willing to PAY for advertising via tattoos on One's body !
FALKIE is in possession of a bunch of yards of BLANK SKIN !
He should make some inquires and find out how much he could make (legitimately), the companies pay based on where you advertise!
(Imagine what he could make around his blue turd eye !
BLM, comes to mind there!)

littlechris

Quote from: jigsaw on February 22, 2017, 05:09:19 PM
There has existed for a few years many companies willing to PAY for advertising via tattoos on One's body !
FALKIE is in possession of a bunch of yards of BLANK SKIN !
He should make some inquires and find out how much he could make (legitimately), the companies pay based on where you advertise!
(Imagine what he could make around his blue turd eye !
BLM, comes to mind there!)

I can see Senda getting a C2C tattoo on his chest.  To show his loyalty to Noory.  I'm sure Noory would reward him handsomely.

Lilith

I hope he does too.  He probably really needs to talk to somebody about the 1min. C2C thing, and he has absolutely nobody to talk to about it, not even Kathy really. He really believed he was going to be part of C2C, and he lost that dream, and Kathy all about the same time, and now he has no dream, and nobody, except his falkie thread, which he doesn't want.

I was thinking earlier, it's like hes having a late midlife crisis.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 06:09:39 PM

I was thinking earlier, it's like hes having a late midlife crisis.
George has had a WHOLE LIFE CRISIS !
Hell, just name one portion of his life that WAS NOT A CRISIS !

As George stated in his video "I just don't care"..(paraphrasing here)
WHY doesn't he return to his thread and let us help ?
(he has NOTHING TO LOSE !)

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 22, 2017, 06:30:17 PM
As George stated in his video "I just don't care"..(paraphrasing here)
WHY doesn't he return to his thread and let us help ?
(he has NOTHING TO LOSE !)

George reminds me of a LOT of people who just want to be around people who tell them what they want to hear, and then later when they find out that what the people said, who only tell them what they want to hear, were only telling them what they wanted to hear, and not the truth,  get angry at the people for telling them lies.  It's a lose/lose situation.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 06:36:56 PM
George reminds me of a LOT of people who just want to be around people who tell them what they want to hear, and then later when they find out that what the people said, who only tell them what they want to hear, were only telling them what they wanted to hear, and not the truth,  get angry at the people for telling them lies.  It's a lose/lose situation.
You just might be onto something there.
IF, JUST IF, George would change his ways and listen to my advice and give it a chance...
and you also Brig, I am sure you could provide George with great advice.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 21, 2017, 11:35:33 AM
Yeah, there's a whole subculture of people who foam at the mouth over haul videos. Materialistic America at its best. I saw one chick on "Ellen" or somewhere who's making millions off her haul videos ... and her videos only show her HANDS opening boxes and stuff.

The funny thing is, I once posted one of George's Safeway haul videos on my FB page and a TV producer I knew back in the day contacted me. She wanted to feature him on some show she produces out in Cali about distinctive YouTube personalities â€" she found him to be a refreshing change from all the "look at all the makeup I bought at Sephora" chicks. Before I could connect them, she got back to me and said forget it â€" that a lot of his channel is confusing in that her viewers wouldn't understand videos about someone named 'six-week tenure' and other "strange rants."

That's why I got frustrated. He has something really different â€" as in, companies and brands would send him free stuff, etc. â€" if he'd just organize his videos into playlists and maybe move the drama to a different channel. Those haul YouTubers rake in the free swag â€" at least the ones who know how to work PR departments.

ALSO, if he'd just polish his video skills and maybe add a "man on the street" interview element to his Martinez videos, he could totally work with the CVB there to promote the area and get paid for it -- or at least get on the press invite lists to events and stuff. That happened to a chick here in Memphis: She wrote a quirky blog interviewing people on the streets of Memphis and making whimsical observations about stuff and suddenly, wham, she's being paid $65K by the CVB to feature her YouTube channel on their website and in other promotional stuff.

Such a world of possibilities.

[Sorry. I write a lot when I'm supposed to be writing something for work.]

I see you complaining that George has no play list but do I see you offering to make one for him? No. It is just "Falkie, ypur channel is a mess." "Falkie, you need a patreon link" "Falkie, your apartment is a mess" but does any actually go take care of it for him. No you all just complain.

Falkie needs to sleep, a lot, he has no time to do those things.

MAX

Geez put a shirt on and STFU George

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 22, 2017, 06:56:59 PM
You just might be onto something there.
IF, JUST IF, George would change his ways and listen to my advice and give it a chance...
and you also Brig, I am sure you could provide George with great advice.

I tried once.  He banned me from his fortress, and I am also banned from his forum.  So, there's that...  ::)

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 22, 2017, 02:27:27 PM
"Fuck Gerry. In his ass!"

I don't believe I have heard this diatribe before...most interesting.  If George doesn't like to be called "The Master," perhaps he will appreciate this one more.

Henceforth,  he shall be called The Rectal King.

As others such as Guest2013 (Martinez Tonight! chatroom) and Rally Squirrel have pointed out, the man is obsessed with feces and defecation as evidenced by the assorted nicknames he comes up with for people and this very board, as well as (ahem) other reasons.

All hail George Senda, The Rectal King!  He can live with that name until he decides to be civil again.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 22, 2017, 07:42:48 PM
I don't believe I have heard this diatribe before...most interesting.  If George doesn't like to be called "The Master," perhaps he will appreciate this one more.

As others such as Guest2013 (Martinez Tonight! chatroom) and Rally Squirrel have pointed out, the man is obsessed with feces and defecation as evidenced by the assorted nicknames he comes up with for people and this very board, as well as (ahem) other reasons.

All hail George Senda, The Rectal King!  He can live with that name until he decides to be civil again.

You forgot His Majesty's Royal Sceptre

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 22, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

Ok tell us about George call into MTZ T8.