• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 25, 2020, 02:28:51 PM
You are hilarious, my fren!

[attachment=1,msg1442155]

I guess I just don’t get why Thanksgiving would be important to a Satanist like myke. 🤷🏻‍♂️

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 02:31:29 PM
I guess I just don’t get why Thanksgiving would be important to a Satanist like myke. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You make a solid point. I don't care to learn about Satanists. But what I do know is enough to me ake anyone white as a sheet!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 25, 2020, 03:12:33 PM
You make a solid point. I don't care to learn about Satanists. But what I do know is enough to me ake anyone white as a sheet!

Yeah, he doesn’t seem thankful at all...for anything.
His attitude seems to be one of more arrogant entitlement.

aldousburbank

My local Sheriff’s report is always good for some yuks but this one is especially sweet-

7:58 p.m. â€" A woman requested a welfare check on a house from which she is reading bad energy. She said she is registered as a psychic with the Reno police. She was unsure of the correct address, however.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 25, 2020, 04:09:10 PM
My local Sheriff’s report is always good for some yuks but this one is especially sweet-

7:58 p.m. â€" A woman requested a welfare check on a house from which she is reading bad energy. She said she is registered as a psychic with the Reno police. She was unsure of the correct address, however.

Yeah, I’m legit so if you could just go ahead and do a sweep of that whole neighborhood that would be great, mmmkay?

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 04:13:32 PM
Yeah, I’m legit so if you could just go ahead and do a sweep of that whole neighborhood that would be great, mmmkay?

Someone just died somewhere!

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 04:24:06 PM
What an odd response!
I’m psychic too, and someone needs to check across the world until they find who it was!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on November 25, 2020, 04:28:24 PM
I’m psychic too, and someone needs to check across the world until they find who it was!

For sure! I just sensed that someone’s experience at a restaurant was alright but they didn’t really feel like they got the full value of what it actually cost.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 25, 2020, 04:09:10 PM

She must have gone to the same schools or training like C2C guests. Dr Doom would explain that due to quantum, or some such, it is hard to predict a location AND a time. Other 'experts' would explain the problem along some Akashic records being a continuum and while they could identify the person the location could be hidden due to an aura or possibly another light-worker interfering in full identification. I hope the Reno police do some candle-work and smudge and maybe this could make the result clearer. At minimum get some chart work done and figure if Mercury is still in retrograde and which phase of the moon might be causing this house to have bad energy.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 04:34:10 PM
For sure! I just sensed that someone’s experience at a restaurant was alright but they didn’t really feel like they got the full value of what it actually cost.
Fraudster! Going to a restaurant is illegal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on November 25, 2020, 05:06:08 PM
Fraudster! Going to a restaurant is illegal.

I just sensed they are also a politician, so it’s alright. :D

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 12:34:57 PM
Speaking of pube weenie, I wonder why no one is posting his walls of spam anymore? All of his cucks here (Jack, MeowMix and myke) seemed to have stopped that now. I wonder why?

Groyper also posted a wall of spewage, but that must have been in exchange
for the Rubescent One to present his colorful revelations on the RG podcast.
The cast of others have probably tired of offering their services for nothing.

[attachment=1,msg1442262]

ksm32

The fuck is with you peoples avatars, all mystic n shit.  Talkin' to the chicks, man!

hehehe

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 25, 2020, 10:06:48 PM
The fuck is with you peoples avatars, all mystic n shit.  Talkin' to the chicks, man!

hehehe

I sense you’re compensating for something.

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 10:07:57 PM
I sense you’re compensating for something.
Hehehe 

Actually yeah!  My wife makes more money than I do ;D :o

Silphion

Quote from: ksm32 on November 25, 2020, 10:06:48 PM

hehehe

[attachment=1]

What is there not to understand?

ksm32

Quote from: Silphion on November 25, 2020, 10:20:21 PM
[attachment=1,msg1442300]

What is there not to understand?

So you found the immunity idol.  Congrats. Cigars?

ksm32

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 26, 2020, 12:24:26 AM
Is your wife Michael Decon?
NO. But he sounds quite fetching - this Decon character.  How big are his teets?

BTW  was that your dog on your lap a few casts ago? (Legitimate question)  I suddenly didn't loathe you as much as I observed the genuine affection you seemed to have for said puppy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ksm32 on November 26, 2020, 12:50:38 AM
How big are [Decon's] teets?

I can't tell. And I'll tell you why. His aereola's are the same colour as his chest. So no idea.

Quote from: ksm32 on November 26, 2020, 12:50:38 AM
BTW  was that your dog on your lap a few casts ago? I suddenly didn't loathe you as much as I observed the genuine affection you seemed to have for said puppy.

Sheesh. I never thought there was any geniune animus between you and I. BellGab is not as cordial as Bart's little website, sure.

But yes, that was my dog Bailey. I love him more than life itself, and he keeps me going!

Edit: I love animals. And I kinda sorta would go as far as to say, that I prefer them to people.

Tootsie

KSM32-A nasty character.. He used to follow me around on Ellgab saying the worst things though I had hardly noticed him before. Then he put up some pics of his flooring and i said something about how I didn't like them and everybody there said I was being mean.  You think Ellgab is so nice? Those people are bubbling with nastiness just beneath the surface and they know who to pick on. yes, those sweet cat ladies and cat men.. nasty for the most part and KSM32 - one of the worst.

Silphion

Quote from: Tootsie on November 26, 2020, 05:14:16 AM
KSM32-A nasty character.. He used to follow me around on Ellgab saying the worst things though I had hardly noticed him before. Then he put up some pics of his flooring and i said something about how I didn't like them and everybody there said I was being mean.  You think Ellgab is so nice? Those people are bubbling with nastiness just beneath the surface and they know who to pick on. yes, those sweet cat ladies and cat men.. nasty for the most part and KSM32 - one of the worst.

EllGab cordial? Hah!

[attachment=1,msg1442377]

Tootsie

Quote from: Silphion on November 26, 2020, 05:19:24 AM
EllGab Cordial? Hah!

[attachment=1,msg1442377]

yeah, a bunch of the worst sort.. Nice and then they turn if they don't want you in their clique. very cliquish with their dumb karma rating.. an awful place.. I much prefer Bellgab. At least here people don't pretend.

ellgab jerks

ksm32

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 26, 2020, 03:21:43 AM

Sheesh. I never thought there was any geniune animus between you and I. BellGab is not as cordial as Bart's little website, sure.

But yes, that was my dog Bailey. I love him more than life itself, and he keeps me going!

Edit: I love animals. And I kinda sorta would go as far as to say, that I prefer them to people.

No Animus.

Nice dog.

Quote from: Tootsie on November 26, 2020, 05:14:16 AM

Follow you around? Hardly. You're a smelly mentally ill cancer faking twat. Other than that we're all good. Water under the bridge you live under. Peace  :)

Ahh my work. Any compliments towards it back then were genuine and nobody was telling you that you were being "mean" you've a rather sharp stick up your ass when it comes to me and you can't hide it. You'd sit down but that would shove said timber even further up. My work is impeccable and they saw it for what it was. Annnd not one of them liked me in the general sense. They were just being honest.

Now turn that frown upside down and give us a hug  :)  C'mon, meet ya' half way.  :)

Tootsie

Quote from: ksm32 on November 26, 2020, 11:23:50 AM
No Animus.

Nice dog.

Follow you around? Hardly. You're a smelly mentally ill cancer faking twat. Other than that we're all good. Water under the bridge you live under. Peace  :)

Ahh my work. Any compliments towards it back then were genuine and nobody was telling you that you were being "mean" you've a rather sharp stick up your ass when it comes to me and you can't hide it. You'd sit down but that would shove said timber even further up. My work is impeccable and they saw it for what it was. Annnd not one of them liked me in the general sense. They were just being honest.

Now turn that frown upside down and give us a hug  :)  C'mon, meet ya' half way.  :)
lol    just the same nasty sicko you were before. Have a happy Thanksgiving.. Nothing you say about me could bother me.. you are not worth it.
p.s.  why did bart ell finally take his "stick" out of your ass. Honey? :-* :-*