• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
On the other hand, his numbers on the Imbecile Quotient are through the roof

Quote from: pyewacket on February 03, 2015, 03:04:54 PM
Have you seen the Ip Man series? Yip Man was a grandmaster of Wing Chun and Master of Bruce Lee. The films are semi biographical and depict the events of the Japanese invasion of Foshan in 1937 from the Chinese POV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhz4Jl6nf58

I've seen one or two versions, pyewacket. I think it is a story that is constantly remade (like Pride and Prejudice). I think Fists of Fury is very similar to Ip Man. I haven't seen that Donnie Yen version in the video though.

pyewacket

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 03, 2015, 08:32:10 PM
I've seen one or two versions, pyewacket. I think it is a story that is constantly remade (like Pride and Prejudice). I think Fists of Fury is very similar to Ip Man. I haven't seen that Donnie Yen version in the video though.

I think you're right, MFM. I've seen Ip Man, Ip Man2, and The Grandmaster. I like the ones with Donnie Yen the best.

Great new picture of Jorch, Shattered Glass.

He looks like Sonny Bono's uncle -- the one with the black fiberglass wig and the dyed 'stache:

Phony Baloney Bono.

Jorch:  "The pilot of a small plane taking selfies . . . "

You dumbass.  Now how does a plane take a selfie?

Jorch must have been the most illiterate news director in the history of anywhere.

Jorch's first guest is his co-author of TALKING TO THE DEAD.

It turns out that dead people read more books than Jorch, who doesn't read any.

pate

HE's actually ON?  forgive... I was watching a totally unrelated video....

Basement Jaxx - Never Say Never ft. ETML

Sumthin 'bout a seat warmer?...

Rosemary Ellen Guiley -- talking in a monotone about the afterlife -- sounds like a middle-aged airline stewardess reciting emergency procedures on a Delta flight.

Way to make the prospect of eternal life exciting, Rosemary!

You droning, lying bitch.

Jorch just said that the Vatican is an "intricle" (sic) part of tonight's story about the CIA.

"Intricle" isn't a word, Jorch. 

Did you mean "integral," you goddamned dullard?

sydtron

Quote from: sydtron on February 04, 2015, 01:22:05 AM
I dont see how the muslims tie in.     :-\

The Muslims are Catholics, get it?

Everybody's part of the "New World Order," on this kook's planet.

WOTR

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 04, 2015, 01:12:58 AM
Jorch just said that the Vatican is an "intricle" (sic) part of tonight's story about the CIA.

"Intricle" isn't a word, Jorch. 

Did you mean "integral," you goddamned dullard?
He must be improving.  I could swear that it used to be an "intricycle" part...  Another decade and it will be "integral." 

And with that last commercial, I'll introduce myself.  First post.  My friends call me "D-eye" or "Dyno". I've been wanting to say this for about a year: the numbers lady needs to stop to take a breath, and then just go the F away. From Earth.

OdawgHI

Every great Jazz musician was a heroin addict? Is that really true, seem like it is bullshit, but Jorch just grunted yeah thats right and went to break.

Quote from: OdawgHI on February 04, 2015, 01:34:37 AM
Every great Jazz musician was a heroin addict? Is that really true, seem like it is bullshit, but Jorch just grunted yeah thats right and went to break.

I don't know about all of them but some of the famous people like John Coltrane, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, Bill Evans, and Miles Davis were.

"They're all in the plane, and they probably open the back door, and fly had an angle, and they all slide down or something..."  He spent some time figuring out how you could do it.  I guess everyone needs an outlet for their creativity...

UFQuack

From Operation Gladio to Operation CC Radio

Interesting guest tonight. First time I have tuned in in 2 weeks and someone ok is on.

sydtron

Not a bad guest. But now its time to sleep and U7. Sept 14th 1995.  Time travel indeed

OdawgHI

Muhahajeen Interesting take on Mujahideen. Jorch was frustrated that the guest would not agreen about Afghanistan. I think this this this guy did did did consult with the FBI, they probably interviewed gaining valubal insight on delusional psychotics. Life/wife same diff, let me rant some more about a bunch of names.

pate

Did I mention how awesome I am?  Whelp, Navy Cook might seem lame to you'all but

I have nuthin' to prove, but still (have you seen my butt still photo?  I tots flashed number one at them goys...)

Out demon, out!  I apologize (pate sez this, butt he is slicked by demon drink...), no seriously,  'pologies (POG oh jeez...) the demon drink nutin''

Eye win!

Hehe

Shift K3Y - I Know

I've no idea what that yew tube link above means.  I suspect it means Jorch sucks and his evil took advantage of my drunk, we'll not speculate on his perfect moustache, or his face...

Jorch, I know yew don't approve of the drunken demon, and I apologize for that above video that offends yew!

pate

Quote from: OdawgHI on February 04, 2015, 01:34:37 AM

Why kant you haters give the man a break to shoot up more heroin?

Quote from: pate on February 04, 2015, 02:38:28 AM
Did I mention how awesome I am?  Whelp, Navy Cook might seem lame to you'all but
Like Under Siege

pate

Quote from: wotr1 on February 04, 2015, 01:25:29 AM
... "intricycle" part...  Another decade and it will be "integral."

Seriously?   I hate to admit it but clearly the 'intricycle' is Noory-Speak.  I will try to break it up: *I* *Notext* *Tricycle*...  He's saying he despaulately wants a Clown Car to ride in, but not as a driver as he is not ready...

Clearly?  The whole decade and integral thang is to show that he has the bravura to survive that rigorous training regime...

Or something else, I obviously speculate, what IS the real deal, Jorch?>

Hulk Hoagland

Jorchstradomus just blessed us with a free quatrain.

"Something bad is gonna happen. I don't know where but something bad is gonna"

pate

Sittin' on a bar stool, talkin' like a damn fool, I got the twelve o'clock news blues....

Trivia!

Jorch can recognize>?

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on February 04, 2015, 01:51:35 AM
"They're all in the plane, and they probably open the back door, and fly had an angle, and they all slide down or something..."  He spent some time figuring out how you could do it.  I guess everyone needs an outlet for their creativity...

Jorch missed his calling.

He should have been a game show host in one of the CIA's torture chambers.

Quote from: pate on February 04, 2015, 03:10:06 AM
Sittin' on a bar stool, talkin' like a damn fool, I got the twelve o'clock news blues....

Trivia!

Jorch can recognize>?

Too Much Time On My Hands by Styx. I did not google it. :-[ What can I say? I grew up in the 80's.  I don't think Jorch would know it. Mr. Sandman and Catch a Falling Star are more his speed.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 04, 2015, 02:13:16 AM
Interesting guest tonight. First time I have tuned in in 2 weeks and someone ok is on.

Agree, solid guest tonight. I certainly didn't buy everything he said, but he held my attention at least.

But Wow does Noory get excited when he talks to actors. The happiness is his voice when he announced Gossett Jr is going to be on the show tomorrow is a hyper/happy tone you don't normally hear from Jorch especially in the last hour. I still think Noory would be happiest hosting Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood.