• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fidel Castro Dies . . . Again! And this time it's for realz.

Started by starrmtn001, November 25, 2016, 11:52:33 PM

starrmtn001

Fidel Castro Dies . . . Again!  And this time it's for realz. ;)

Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90.  11.25.16.

https://youtu.be/s4blwQjvVzg

Dr. MD MD

Your names and avatars are being logged and stored in a database of potential future patsies.  8)

Taaroa

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2016, 11:55:18 PM
Which Kennedy did it?

We'll know which one if it turns out Castro died after being driven off a bridge

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2016, 12:00:02 AM
Your names and avatars are being logged and stored in a database of potential future patsies.  8)
Oh, no!  No, no, NOOOO!!!!!

Wait.  You said patsies.  Never mind. 

For decades the price of admission to our markets, to our financial system, to our tourism dollar, etc, was reform.  Human rights.

Obama threw all that away in order to play to the Left-wing crowd.  Now with Fidel gone, still nothing changes for the Cuban people - why would it.

Taaroa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 26, 2016, 12:07:46 AM
Now with Fidel gone, still nothing changes for the Cuban people - why would it.

There will still even be a Castro in power.

trostol

Castro dies and none of the shows are live save C2C and even GN isn't hosting that lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 26, 2016, 12:12:05 AM
Castro dies and none of the shows are live save C2C and even GN isn't hosting that lol

are you saying that noory murdered castro???      :o

Dr. MD MD

Cold war politics aside, I'll give him his due. He fought and won against a brutal and insensitive dictator and swept the mafia out of his country. I have to at least respect that. Also, their health care system is actually better than ours in a lot of ways.  ;)

JesusJuice

Rest in peace to a true freedom fighter. He freed his country and outlasted eleven imperial Zionist stooges.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2016, 12:16:59 AM
Cold war politics aside, I'll give him his due. He fought and won against a brutal and insensitive dictator and swept the mafia out of his country. I have to at least respect that. Also, their health care system is actually better than ours in a lot of ways.  ;)

My Dad wrote a pro-Castro paper when he was at the University of Tennessee in the late 50's.  Everybody thought Castro would be so much better than the evil Batista.  It turned out he just replaced one kind of totalitarianism with another kind of totalitarianism.  My Dad would laugh about the paper later and say he was dead wrong.  As for their health care system,  all I've heard are Michael Moore's claims that it is a better system and I don't believe anything that fat prick says.  I bet Mikey is devastated right now or will be in the morning.

norland2424

lol he also became an insensitive dictator , you are right on the mafia being kicked out.

GravitySucks

Can't be too great if people have been risking their lives to leave that island ever since he took over.

People don't defect to Cuba either.

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 26, 2016, 12:21:34 AM
Rest in peace to a true freedom fighter. He freed his country and outlasted eleven imperial Zionist stooges.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 26, 2016, 12:22:04 AM
My Dad wrote a pro-Castro paper when he was at the University of Tennessee in the late 50's.  Everybody thought Castro would be so much better than the evil Batista.  It turned out he just replaced one kind of totalitarianism with another kind of totalitarianism.  My Dad would laugh about the paper later and say he was dead wrong.  As for their health care system,  all I've heard are Michael Moore's claims that it is a better system and I don't believe anything that fat prick says.  I bet Mikey is devastated right now or will be in the morning.

I wasn't necessarily being pro-Castro in my statement. I was just trying to be honest. I don't like when mafias are running things and working in collusion with governments. I think the initial sentiment regarding him after his revolution was similarly cautiously optimistic by our government and people then, at least outwardly, anyway. I believe he was even officially invited here by the Eisenhower admin. There are actually a lot of well trained docs there and drugs are super cheap. Regardless of what happens with Trump I think we'll have to go single payer eventually.

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 26, 2016, 12:28:00 AM
Can't be too great if people have been risking their lives to leave that island ever since he took over.

Exception being Elian Gonzales and he had no choice in the matter. lol.

norland2424

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 26, 2016, 12:28:00 AM

yep , did you ever read on how the cuban military goes around and takes aways peoples high powered tv and radio attennias so they wont be able to pick up american broadcasts.