• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 04:47:23 PM
I’m glad that I don’t live in your head.

It's the size of a peanut. You couldn't swing a cat in there.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:52:20 PM
Everyone in the whole world?! Where do I sign up for your conspiracy theory newsletter?

Send me your address. First issue is free.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 04:47:23 PM
I’m glad that I don’t live in your head. Give me an address so I can send you a helmet while you keep bashing it into walls.  :P

I’m just not a fan of Kissinger, like you guys. He’s the globalist who originally sold us out to China. Why would anyone still be following his “real” politik anymore?! It’s those kind of compromises that have gotten us into this whole mess in the first place. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 04:39:18 PM
Depending on what kind of contest we are talking about you are well aware the voting process is left mainly up to the States and in most cases then up to the Counties. No way a city, like Philadelphia just as an example, is going to willingly change their practices because it would hurt the Machine. Like wise there is no way the Democrats anywhere, save maybe a few remaining good ones in certain States, are going to advocate any voting restrictions or want voter security, at least for now. And if they do suggest some rational protections of integrity there is likely a Judge, or Justice, who will overrule it. 

Now I could possibly see a future in a place, like California, that once completely become single-party starts to see fractures and a part of that party starts to demand Ids or some voter integrity. Say when the elite, white Democrats actually start to get push back from the now voting age brood born by illegals or the Chinese ex-pat zillionaire kids.

Oh horsepucky he was not thwarted by the state.  Voting records are public, citizenship is public, all you need is a simple cross-reference to prove same as how they are trying do now showing dead or out-of-state etc. voters in GA.  He just wasn't interested.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:53:30 PM
You couldn't swing a cat in there.
I’v  always loved that phrase because I always picture someone swinging a cat by the tail even though I understand the origins of the word.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:54:44 PM
I’m just not a fan of Kissinger, like you guys. He’s the globalist who originally sold us out to China. Why would anyone still be following his “real” politik anymore?! It’s those kind of compromises that have gotten us into this whole mess in the first place. ::)
Now I’m a fan of Kissinger?  You have me confusticated.  Realpolitik predates Kissinger.  And it is funny that you throw me in with your opposition.  You do realize we are fairly similar in our political bents, right?  You have to stop lashing out at things you do not understand.

https://youtu.be/_MWzDKE4zbY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:02:50 PM
Now I’m a fan of Kissinger?  You have me confusticated.  Realpolitik predates Kissinger.  And it is funny that you throw me in with your opposition.  You do realize we are fairly similar in our political bents, right?  You have to stop lashing out at things you do not understand.

https://youtu.be/_MWzDKE4zbY

Predates Kissinger by a hundred years, in fact.

whoozit

It is unfortunate that both sides of most political debate quickly becomes:

https://youtu.be/xzYO0joolR0

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:50:45 PM
If it's a right then it applies to everyone, unless they have forfeited them somehow.
Again, we disagree.

Though I would've liked to have voted in the Scotland independence election and BREXIT deal, and why should've I have been allowed? I also want to vote in the next meeting of HSBC, I own no shares or interest but would like a vote. Still sick of their LIBOR manipulation and money laundering (alleged!  ;) )  I also plan to be the 'swing vote' in PS 11 in Harlem's class presidential election and that crucial vote for Miss Alabama.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:02:50 PM

Are we on the same side? I associate that movement with him. Regardless of whether it predates him or not it’s been an evil globalist slippery slope whose compromises have led to where we realistically are now: China getting belligerent and threatening war with the rest of the world and our own nation on the verge of being taken over by actual communists. Bravo, RealPolitik!

BTW, I’ve always appreciated them spelling it with a K on the end as it gives away their real communist agenda. ;) 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 05:12:38 PM
Again, we disagree.

Though I would've liked to have voted in the Scotland independence election and BREXIT deal, and why should've I have been allowed? I also want to vote in the next meeting of HSBC, I own no shares or interest but would like a vote. Still sick of their LIBOR manipulation and money laundering (alleged!  ;) )  I also plan to be the 'swing vote' in PS 11 in Harlem's class presidential election and that crucial vote for Miss Alabama.

Yeah, sign me up too, al!

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 05:14:45 PM
Are we on the same side? I associate that movement with him. Regardless of whether it predates him or not it’s been an evil globalist slippery slope whose compromises have led to where we realistically are now: China getting belligerent and threatening war with the rest of the world and our own nation on the verge of being taken over by actual communists. Bravo, RealPolitik!

BTW, I’ve always appreciated them spelling it with a K on the end as it gives away their real communist agenda. ;)
I’m sorry, I forgot that anyone that doesn’t see things your way is a communist.  Won’t happen again.  What am I having for breakfast tomorrow?

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 05:08:21 PM
Predates Kissinger by a hundred years, in fact.
Term, not practice. I don't think it is anything new. Should've just been called 'politics.' I don't see it as to be anything, necessarily, to be against, depending on the motives, actions, and goals. Unless one is alone on some desert island there will be politics, increasingly complex as population increases. And that poor abandoned person on the island over time might even develop some weird conversations and politics with himself and surroundings, just out of boredom.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:19:40 PM
I’m sorry, I forgot that anyone that doesn’t see things your way is a communist.  Won’t happen again.  What am I having for breakfast tomorrow?
A very thin gruel and some cadged spiders since you supported the Commies!

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 05:22:14 PM
A very thin gruel and some cadged spiders since you supported the Commies!
Do I have to eat all of the legs?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 05:12:38 PM
Again, we disagree.

Oh, fuck off, you silly sod. You know you were talking about the right to vote in a US election. If you want a one-world government - like most sensible people - perhaps you'll get your chance to have your say on global affairs ere long. I don't know if the mandate would run to beauty contests though, I'd have to run that by Soros and my Beijing overlords.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:19:40 PM

And my points about your so-called RealPolitik?

I won’t hold my breath. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:22:55 PM
Do I have to eat all of the legs?
Like your typical commie, the apparatchik you got the spiders from, in that Faustian bargain, already enjoyed plucking the legs off one-by-one. So nyet! You will only eat the spider's body with your thin gruel- and be happy for it!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:10:01 PM
It is unfortunate that both sides of most political debate quickly becomes:

I’m focusing on the truth while you want to hide in the phony compromises of RealPolitik that do nothing but concede to our ideological enemies.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 05:25:50 PM
And my points about your so-called RealPolitik?

I won’t hold my breath. ::)
I’m not here to educate you about your misunderstanding of the origins and meanings of words.   I hope you were good at sports in your youth, you obviously weren’t chosen for the debate team. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 05:14:45 PM

I think you'll find that the man who coined that word was as right-wing as it gets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 05:29:23 PM
I think you'll find that the man who coined that word was as right-wing as it gets.

Yeah, and Kissinger was a Republican. The attemps at reframing things just never stops with you, huh? :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:29:18 PM
I’m not here to educate you about your misunderstanding of the origins and meanings of words.   I hope you were good at sports in your youth, you obviously weren’t chosen for the debate team.

He was the mascot. They used to throw him in the air whenever they scored a touchdown but he kept landing on his head, with results for all to see.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:29:18 PM

Yeah, I’ll take that as you got nuthin. Keep your pom poms up for Joe. Even if you didn’t vote for him you’re now supoorting team globalism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 05:32:10 PM
Yay, gran paw has a new cane!  Look at him go!

At least I’m not a hypocrite like you, gran paw.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 05:32:25 PM
Yeah, I’ll take that as you got nuthin.
Alright, I’ll take a tilt at the windmill.  I use the term realpolitik (the k at the end is because it is a German term) means using circumstances and factors instead of ideology.  If used correctly it can be used used to remove the “am not, are too” out of political debate.  Essentially I’m a pragmatist and that’s why I won’t play schoolyard shouting.  Now it is your turn to explain how that makes me a communist.  Not your definition of anyone that disagrees or doesn’t see eye to eye with you.   In fact communism is anti realpolitik because of how ideological it is. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 05:20:31 PM
Term, not practice. I don't think it is anything new. Should've just been called 'politics.' I don't see it as to be anything, necessarily, to be against, depending on the motives, actions, and goals. Unless one is alone on some desert island there will be politics, increasingly complex as population increases. And that poor abandoned person on the island over time might even develop some weird conversations and politics with himself and surroundings, just out of boredom.

Take a minute to think what the nation was like before RealPolitik and what it’s become since. Then tell why anyone should still consider it relevant?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:41:24 PM
Alright, I’ll take a tilt at the windmill.  I use the term realpolitik (the k at the end is because it is a German term) means using circumstances and factors instead of ideology.  If used correctly it can be used used to remove the “am not, are too” out of political debate.  Essentially I’m a pragmatist and that’s why I won’t play schoolyard shouting.  Now it is your turn to explain how that makes me a communist.  Not your definition of anyone that disagrees or doesn’t see eye to eye with you.   In fact communism is anti realpolitik because of how ideological it is.

I’m a pragmatist too. Take a minute to think what the nation was like before RealPolitik and what it’s become since. Then tell why anyone should still consider it relevant?

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 05:44:10 PM
I’m a pragmatist too. Take a minute to think what the nation was like before RealPolitik and what it’s become since. Then tell why anyone should still consider it relevant?
I answered your original question and even answerered this new one in my prior response.  For the love of fluffy puppies, think and answer my question, or be proven solid not just dense.