• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

@Pelayo This is exactly why you cannot be trusted and are rejected.  Shut the fuck up and keep your imagination to yourself.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2018, 08:44:23 PM
Baby talk?
lol BABA BEE BA BAH? WHA ....(snort) GAA GA..(FART).....LOL  DA DAAAAAAAAA >>>>AWW...WAAAANGGGGHWAAAAAAAGH!

Quote from: brig on October 17, 2018, 08:45:54 PM
Well, he needs practice to make it cute.

Just another reason for him to rendezvous with Senda.   George could work with him on it

Gunner65

Pelayo has obviously never changed a childs diaper in the middle of the night....

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2018, 08:49:05 PM
Just another reason for him to rendezvous with Senda.   George could work with him on it

If only that could happen.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

Senda would freak out about Doug's fascination with nazi's...

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 17, 2018, 08:50:11 PM
Senda would freak out about Doug's fascination with nazi's...

I think Sendas days as a YouTuber are pretty much over...

With his rejection of Bellgab, he has shot himself in the foot. IMO.

Gunner65

Dietrich is insane....His whole presentation is without anchor...he is so disjointed it cannot even be considered anything more than an elongated "rant"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
Pelayo has obviously never changed a childs diaper in the middle of the night....
You're right gunner, and I really feel like I miss a big part of the human experience. I always thought I would, but work got in the way.

Quote from: brig on October 17, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Perhaps that Lol Cow dude's Senda bit will take off and they will both be stars!

Gunner65

That is the second time I have heard that today....Senda and Dietrich living together....wow....now that is insane....what about the cats?  Has anyone given a thought about them in that sick scenario?

Quote from: brig on October 17, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

he's finished.

Lilith

Sounds like Douglas is winding down for the night.

Yes, WE ARE HERE DOUGLAS,  HERE AT BELLGAB!!!!    ;D

Gunner65

"The attackers are desperate and running scared".....Sunday will be more funny than informative"
DD waited until the last minute!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
@Pelayo This is exactly why you cannot be trusted and are rejected.  Shut the fuck up and keep your imagination to yourself.
Excuse me? I'm not sure what you are referring to. You want me to document what I have to say? Spell it out pal. Because I can make you look like a fool.

Gunner65

I had referred to the link you had posted of a website for sexual toys etc.....
Quote from: Pelayo on October 17, 2018, 08:40:08 PM
Likely the "batons" ddd wielded looked like this:                                    https://www.alibaba.com/photo/huge-black-dildo-image.html

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2018, 09:07:47 PM
I had referred to the link you had posted of a website for sexual toys etc.....

Gunner65

You are threatening me with harassment over complaining about something YOU DID?  After I had asked you politely NOT to do ?

Pelayo

For god's sake, it was a joke. Jeezus christ, are you sure you were a marine?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 17, 2018, 08:03:01 PM
heil groyper! heil groyper youth! (last 2 are my responses)

tone policing you on a forum they claim they will never come back to, lol.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 17, 2018, 09:12:16 PM
For god's sake, it was a joke. Jeezus christ, are you sure you were a marine?

Plead ignorance and then question my integrity or service for which I have provided proof from the beginning.  How very "Dietrich" of you

Gunner65

You better be thankful you were never a Marine in my squad ....because Marines do not tolerate that BS.  I asked you NOT to do what you did...but you did it anyway.  Therefore you cannot be trusted.  It's that simple.

Pelayo

Goddammit gunner, why do you always fly off the handle? I'm not fucking with you, I'm fucking with ddd but sometimes you act like ddd. Knock it off. If you want to get me kicked off of here that's just fine with me. I've wasted way too many hours listening to that racist spew his hate and I sure as hell don't need to walk on eggshells are you.

Pelayo

And get one thing straight, there is no way in hell you would be giving me orders as an NCO.

Gunner65

I have heard this argument before  from you - always after you have asked for and then rejected my opinion ... You then assume your previous Officer rank and rebuke me...It demonstrates to me you are neither informed about the situation or the history of it, or you simply do not care.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2018, 09:44:03 PM
I have heard this argument before  from you - always after you have asked for and then rejected my opinion ... You then assume your previous Officer rank and rebuke me...It demonstrates to me you are neither informed about the situation or the history of it, or you simply do not care.
Gunner, I have been aware of your unappreciatieness of my sense of humor over the span of my time on this website and I have tried to point out the fruitlessness of arguing logically with ddd, continue with your efforts if you think they will avail anything.

Quote from: Pelayo on October 17, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
continue with your efforts if you think they will avail anything.

this whole thing is about homosexual revenge right?