• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Run Fatboy Run

Started by jazmunda, May 12, 2014, 08:41:22 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on May 31, 2014, 06:46:02 PM
FYI I ran in a 10km (6.21 miles) fun run today and beat my personal best of under 48 mins. I also raised $1,700 AUD ($1,580 USD) for MS.

Congrats.

down under that is awesome sweet period..

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on May 31, 2014, 06:46:02 PM
FYI I ran in a 10km (6.21 miles) fun run today and beat my personal best of under 48 mins. I also raised $1,700 AUD ($1,580 USD) for MV.
Guess that check's in the mail.

Foodlion

Just for anyone out there wondering with out having to do the math in their head, 6.21 miles in under 48 minutes is very very very very very verrrrrryyyyyy impressive time, and we'll leave it at that.

Congrats monk.

Even in my prime, right after bootcamp, I'm not sure if I could pull off that time so easily.

jazmunda

Quote from: Foodlion on June 01, 2014, 03:31:44 AM
Just for anyone out there wondering with out having to do the math in their head, 6.21 miles in under 48 minutes is very very very very very verrrrrryyyyyy impressive time, and we'll leave it at that.

Congrats monk.

Even in my prime, right after bootcamp, I'm not sure if I could pull off that time so easily.

Thanks mate. I've been training hard. Next up is a 15km (9.32 miles) run in August and then a half marathon in October.

paladin1991

Quote from: Foodlion on June 01, 2014, 03:31:44 AM

Congrats monk.

I hear you,  brother.  We were trained to run 3 miles in 18 min for a 100% qual in that event.  Distance running was at a sustained rate, much slower. 
I don't think there were more than a small handfull of us that could have hit that mark.  Congrats Jazz.  Doing that in your advanced years is truly remarkable. ;D